Saints v Blues Match Thread in Welly

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints v Blues Match Thread in Welly

I think only Saints supporters should be allowed to post on here.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

Jacks Back wrote:I think only Saints supporters should be allowed to post on here.
Agreed.

IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

HitTheBoundary wrote:
Jacks Back wrote:I think only Saints supporters should be allowed to post on here.
Agreed.
Fancy seeing these type of comments from you two on this. A bit upset now, are we? Can't handle a bit of free speech hey? You both want to go down the Essendon route of silence and cover-up, because someone says something you do not like? Classy (not).

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

IanRush wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
Agreed.
Fancy seeing these type of comments from you two on this. A bit upset now, are we? Can't handle a bit of free speech hey? You both want to go down the Essendon route of silence and cover-up, because someone says something you do not like? Classy (not).

Ian, it's a forum for Saints supporters and those interested in all things Saints. It's not a forum for opposition supporters to come on here and gloat about their team beating the Saints. Over the years there have been numerous oppo supporters come on here purely to gloat or bait and they've been given short shrift. By all means contribute to the forum, but don't get self righteous about having the right to give Saints fans s*** on our own forum when you're a supporter of another team.

WinnersOnly
SS Life Member

8856brother wrote:Watching Patrick Cripps be pretty much BOG with 20 contested possessions hurt. Would love to see some performaces like this from Billings. Granted he's never going to be contested ball beast but he is supposed to be elite by foot. Hasn't shown it yet. Could have got Paddys confidence up in the first few minutes but missed him from 20 yards away, 30 yards out directly in front. He's got to start hitting targets.
Billings is soft IMO plays a lot like Delidio - Sinclair will be ahead of him before the seasons end !

SAINTS another day older another day closer to the Holy Grail!
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

I did only hit it once, but for some reason when you use your phone it comes through multiple times.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

IanRush wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
Agreed.
I think it would be poor form for members of this forum to go on a Blues forum and carry on like a twat if the Saints won. Hence, I think your post where you are gloating and baiting a forum member is inappropriate.

It's not about "free speech". It's about having the emotional intelligence to know what is acceptable.

If we were at the football, and a Blues supporter came into a Saints area to bait, you would receive a much more direct response.

As it is, from your posting history it is clear that you suffer from mental health issues, so you have my sympathy.

Now f*** off.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

WinnersOnly wrote:
8856brother wrote:Watching Patrick Cripps be pretty much BOG with 20 contested possessions hurt. Would love to see some performaces like this from Billings. Granted he's never going to be contested ball beast but he is supposed to be elite by foot. Hasn't shown it yet. Could have got Paddys confidence up in the first few minutes but missed him from 20 yards away, 30 yards out directly in front. He's got to start hitting targets.
Billings is soft IMO plays a lot like Delidio - Sinclair will be ahead of him before the seasons end !

I would take Delidio any day of the week. If Billing is as good as Delidio we have a gun on our hands. Billings looks good to me. He made a mistake kicking across the face of goal but nothing to suggest he won't be a very high level player with mountains of class. Hopefully they both come on.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

HitTheBoundary wrote:
IanRush wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
Agreed.
I think it would be poor form for members of this forum to go on a Blues forum and carry on like a twat if the Saints won. Hence, I think your post where you are gloating and baiting a forum member is inappropriate.

It's not about "free speech". It's about having the emotional intelligence to know what is acceptable.

If we were at the football, and a Blues supporter came into a Saints area to bait, you would receive a much more direct response.

As it is, from your posting history it is clear that you suffer from mental health issues, so you have my sympathy.

Now f*** off.
lol

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

lol a Carlton supporter gloating...funny

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

IanRush wrote:I like most the SS crew, and don't want harass them.......but to plugger66, hey mate Carlton won!

Are you still in primary school? Just saying.