Nathan Freeman. This is it.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Nathan Freeman. This is it.

Well sainters, we were told that round three was slated for Nate's comeback. Will he play Sandy Development, Sandy VFL, or will we be given one of the following alternatives: tightness, soreness, awareness (whatever that means), a new problem, not ready yet, or the most dreaded of all, "two weeks". I sincerely hope he plays, even in the dev. squad. I do feel, however, he won't and we'll be given more spin.

I know this kid was a super talent. He was worth pursuing. I watched him at U/18 level and he was a rare talent. Worthy of his top ten draft position. His management appears, from the outside at least, to be puzzling and inconsistent, with reports from Tony74 that "he has been in full training", "training the house down", "joining in full training" etc. Let's look at this objectively. Since the end of last season, when he strung together seven unremarkable games for Sandringham, he has not appeared in a competitive match. That's seven months of rehab, overseas treatment, training the house down and he still can't get on the park. That is a hell of an injury or injuries. I call shenanigans. If he doesn't get out there this week then the club has bullshitted us. Again. For the umpteenth time about this poor kid.

Jamie Cox recently stated he wasn't concerned if Nathan didn't get on the park this year and that it was all about next year. Really? That's $700K you've thrown down the toilet on a guy who hasn't played a single game. Treating supporters and members like turnips. Come on sainters, if he's a bust, just say so. After more than three years without senior football, the chances of him ever delivering on his enormous promise are slim indeed. I do hope he gets back. A tragedy if he doesn't. Come on saints. Just tell us the truth.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
ace
Saintsational Legend

Re: Nathan Freeman. This is it.

You want the truth.

You can't handle the truth.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote:You want the truth.

You can't handle the truth.
So it would seem, where the club's concerned. :D :D :D

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....