Let Us All Stand for One Minute's Silence...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Let Us All Stand for One Minute's Silence...

And then laugh our asses off over Collingwood's plight and Nathan Buckley's possible ousting.

You know things aren't so bad after the Saints lose on the weekend when the entire Filth Army are crying their eyes out and claim that the sky is falling.

I hope all of those baaaaaastards who stuck it up us after 2010 are crying themselves to sleep.

Hey Eddie, SUFFER IN YOUR JOCKS!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, the joys of Collingwood schadenfreude!! :D :D :D
Last edited by Sainternist on Wed 26 Apr 2017 5:26pm, edited 1 time in total.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
wolfpup
Club Player

Re: Let Us All Stand for One Minute's Silence...

whilst i agree with your sentiment totally, what concerns me about the pies situation is their bags and bags of cash and they might poach some of our coaches/staff/trainers, etc, etc and any impact this might have to our rebuild now we (hopefully at least) are heading back up.

my pies mates keep saying that they would love Richardson being their coach to replace buckley.

-----------

St.Kilda Forever!
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

wolfpup wrote:whilst i agree with your sentiment totally, what concerns me about the pies situation is their bags and bags of cash and they might poach some of our coaches/staff/trainers, etc, etc and any impact this might have to our rebuild now we (hopefully at least) are heading back up.

my pies mates keep saying that they would love Richardson being their coach to replace buckley.
I doubt there'd be saying that if Richo never played for Collingwood. He is still unproven. Who knows? If we lose our next two games, we could be starting to call for his head. The football world is so fickle. Anyway, I thought the Filth Army was frothing over the prospect of poaching Clarko after they throw their messiah in the bin.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
ace
Saintsational Legend

wolfpup wrote:whilst i agree with your sentiment totally, what concerns me about the pies situation is their bags and bags of cash and they might poach some of our coaches/staff/trainers, etc, etc and any impact this might have to our rebuild now we (hopefully at least) are heading back up.

Richardson is too intelligent to take up the Collingwood job.
Successful teams need to be built over time.
But Eddie Ego insists that his team must make finals ever year and threaten to win premierships.
Only someone educated in Broadmeadows would believe that possible.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:

I doubt there'd be saying that if Richo never played for Collingwood. He is still unproven. Who knows? If we lose our next two games, we could be starting to call for his head. The football world is so fickle. Anyway, I thought the Filth Army was frothing over the prospect of poaching Clarko after they throw their messiah in the bin.
I think Richo is a good coach , but in order to become a great coach he needs to fix one massive problem .
That being getting the boys to stop multiple goals .
Teams scoring 4+ goals in quick succession has been hurting us for the last four years .
His first two years didn't worry me ( new game plan / younger side )
But I was annoyed by it too many times last year
and this year i'm starting to wonder if he can become that great coach that we need .
3 losses , 3 runs of goals .
W/C 5 goals for the win
Geel 6 goals for the win
Melb 10 goals for the win .

In red white and black from 73
loris
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock wrote:
Sainternist wrote:

I think Richo is a good coach , but in order to become a great coach he needs to fix one massive problem .
Teams scoring 4+ goals in quick succession has been hurting us for the last four years .
and this year i'm starting to wonder if he can become that great coach that we need .
W/C 5 goals for the win
Geel 6 goals for the win
You were watching the footy show on Foxtel last night eh? Exactly the issue and stats the panel discussed. Or do you right their copy for them mr six o'clock?????? :wink: :wink: :wink:

loris
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock wrote:
Sainternist wrote:

W/C 5 goals for the win
Geel 6 goals for the win
You were watching the footy show on Foxtel last night eh? Exactly the issue and stats the panel discussed. Or do you write their copy for them mr six o'clock?????? :wink: :wink: :wink:

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
mr six o'clock wrote:
Sainternist wrote:

W/C 5 goals for the win
Geel 6 goals for the win
You were watching the footy show on Foxtel last night eh? Exactly the issue and stats the panel discussed. Or do you right their copy for them mr six o'clock?????? :wink: :wink: :wink:
Sheite !!!
I don't have Foxtel
However if your telling me I'm sprouting the same s*** as there footy panel , then I think I've got a problem .
Please don't tell me it was someone like Slobbo or Dermie saying this .
I might completely lose my mind

In red white and black from 73
Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

Watching the Anzac Day game, it's pretty obvious that Collingwood need a strong key forward.

Surely they must have an eye on Paddy McCartin, he's exactly what they need. And he's not getting a game at St Kilda.

Just imagine how good Paddy would be with Collingwoods midfield getting the ball to him.

At the risk of forum abuse, I reckon they could justify offering him $1m per year on a 5 year contract.

If that happened, I'd be devestated. But hey, if we're not playing him....