Koby, a bigger loss than many think.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bowey Boy
Club Player

Koby, a bigger loss than many think.

"I think, 'You kick a footy mate, you kick a footy. It's not like you've got a cure for cancer. You kick a footy, stop thinking you are so special'." - Samantha Black
guitars4
Club Player

Re: Koby, a bigger loss than many think.

As I have said in many of the Paddy posts so this is no revelation football is a game life is not you get 1 shot at it so if you are at a high risk of losing it playing a game don't do it.

damienc
Club Player

Bowey Boy wrote: Thu 21 Mar 2019 9:01pm https://outline.com/kZrRLY
Excellent article. Thank you so very much for posting.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for sharing.

“It’s pretty scary to think that there has been some changes and still my short-term memory when I’m trying to study, it’s pretty hard to store information and blurt it back out.

I have seen this first hand. The neurosurgeon I spoke with described it as the brain losing its ability to record new information. As the links within the brain rebuild it improves, and recording starts again but may well not be as good it was in the past (healthy people of course vary in memory recall anyway).

With my wife it became progressively better, but there are still random things that just do not get recorded. So whatever that experience was, it just does not exist in her memory.
Last edited by saintsRrising on Fri 22 Mar 2019 3:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saynta
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote: Fri 22 Mar 2019 3:43pm
Thanks for sharing.

“It’s pretty scary to think that there has been some changes and still my short-term memory when I’m trying to study, it’s pretty hard to store information and blurt it back out.

I have seen this first hand. The neurosurgeon I spoke with describe it as the brain losing its ability to record new information. As the links within the brain rebuild it improves, and recording starts again but may well not be as good it was in the past (healthy people of course vary in memory recall anyway).

With my wife it became progressively better, but there are still random things that just do not get recorded. So whatever that experience was, it just does not exist in her memory.
Not good for Koby or your partner mate but glad to hear that she is getting better. Hope Koby does too in time.

He was a significant loss.