rules - time to revise them

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

RealSaintSupporter

Re: Players on the chopping block

Re: Match thread v Eagles
Postby RealSaintSupporter » Sun 06 Aug 2017 6:59pm

Long time reader, first time poster.

What a fcukin disgraceful bunch of so-called saints supporters you lot are.

I can call myself a real 50 year plus saint who has ridden all the highs and lows without publicly on trash sites like these potting my players.

It's little wonder so many players are breaking down with stress and depression.

You lot should pack your bags and go and support someone else.

In this thread alone led by club moron Con G - mav weller might as well retire. Well I was at the game and his block on two players allowed Timmy M to lead up, mark and kick his first goal. Granted his first half was quiet but boy did he step up when needed in the second half. If you lot didnt recognise his work-rate in the second half you have no right even watching AFL.

Then SunSaint pots Carlisle questioning how much we pay him. You are also a fcukin moron. jake's been a superstar all year.

Then SuperSaint has a crack at Nathan Brown about being too slow - and yep as expected the one-time biggest over-rated footballer Con G also joins the chorus and calls Brown one dimensional.

Next SMS launches into Newnes accusing him of betting on the eagles - you sir are a fcukin disgraceful excuse for a saints supporter. No one bleeds more for us than our #16.

Then ConG joined by the appropriately named BIGBALLS launches into Mav another half dozen times for being a player he only dreamed of when strutting around in the 80's.

Then SMS demands for Weller and Newnes to be dropped!

Then SMS says we are so sh**

Then a great comment by The_Dud calls us lazy!

Then Bruce G McAbee claims we have the dumbest players in the AFL - we fcuk you Bruce piss off!

.....and after all that, a great team performance keeps our finals chances alive.

Everyone on this site is scum and I implore real Saints never to log in again. matt.finnis@saints.com.,au - please do whatever you can to shut this poison down - our players should take no notice of it.

<this new user has been banned for 6 hours while we assess what appears to be a new log-in created to spam the board with 4 exact same posts as per the above>

Numpty

Re: rules - time to revise them

Wow folks, what a rant! Best I've heard since I had that grannie evicted to make way for my limo's carpark, believe me. :lol: :lol: :lol: Like I recently said to that Malcolm Tumble fellow, RealSaintSuppoprter, you're even worse than me.

But we're talking rants here folks, not towelly Mexican Middle Eastern asylum seeking rapist Oaklahoma bombers. And unlike dubious coloured people, I like rants! (Even coloured rants.) Believe me. Anyway Mr RealSaintSupporter, as everyone knows, I need a new Communications misDirector. Turns out that Scaramucci fellow was actually a clown, and there's no room for another clown around this well oiled machine, believe me.

I've been very happy with my previous Austrian appointment. That HarryM fellow is doing a wonderful job with the house librarians. So I think that you'd fit in well around here RealSaintSupporter, believe me.

#makingrantsgrateagain.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: rules - time to revise them

Numpty wrote:Wow folks, what a rant! Best I've heard since I had that grannie evicted to make way for my limo's carpark, believe me. :lol: :lol: :lol: Like I recently said to that Malcolm Tumble fellow, RealSaintSuppoprter, you're even worse than me.

But we're talking rants here folks, not towelly Mexican Middle Eastern asylum seeking rapist Oaklahoma bombers. And unlike dubious coloured people, I like rants! (Even coloured rants.) Believe me. Anyway Mr RealSaintSupporter, as everyone knows, I need a new Communications misDirector. Turns out that Scaramucci fellow was actually a clown, and there's no room for another clown around this well oiled machine, believe me.

I've been very happy with my previous Austrian appointment. That HarryM fellow is doing a wonderful job with the house librarians. So I think that you'd fit in well around here RealSaintSupporter, believe me.

#makingrantsgrateagain.
Need a like button.