!!! The Toyota Best Dressed Comp I Entered This Morning !!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Great result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

.....and you already have your outfit sorted for tomorrow as well now...so double bonus :wink:

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by saintsRrising on Fri 01 Oct 2010 12:23pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
fingers
Saintsational Legend

Great effort !!!

saint1974
Club Player

Absolutely thrilled for you DSG,
Made me tear up love your photos,all morning I have been thinking of you ,enjoy the day soak up the atmosphere,I had been calm until I saw this post now I'm all emotional and fired up.
Where are your seats?
Good things do come to real honest Saints fans!
GO SAINTS!!!!! :D

mordi
Club Player

here's some pics from the Brighton event...love some of the sainters work..

What's the Point of it All?
Cirra
Club Player

Well done DSG! Very happy for you![/code]

"When we get back on November 5 and walk through that door, we're getting on a bus together and we're going down the road to a premiership. You're either on the bus or you get run over," Roo at the B&F 2007

In 2012, I'm still on the bus.
ChicagoSaint
Club Player

bigred wrote:See.. Its all coming together.
so awesome :D

snowdelisaint
Club Player

Hoorah

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Woooohooo rapt for you DSG...thats all Dally needs for a 33 touch BOG performance..a possible pash fromo you during the victory lap lol

You gonna wear the outfit to the game??? :P

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Mary, U R A LEGEND !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

The answer to wearing all that to the game tomorrow is no, that face paint was itching like hell be time I got home and my hair was as stiff as a surfboard from all the hair spray.

I don't know where my seats are, I have been told by the dealership that they will be fantastic seats as they are the main sponsor. I have to get there between a curtain time and pick them up and join the other winners for my tour.

I am just so excited, I was 1800 out on my guess but that was enough to win !!!! The Collingwood supporter that came second was 2300 out. My guess was 101066, I knew we had 41,000, I just was not sure on the Collingwood figure, thought I knew it would have to be close to 60,000

Notice I put the 66 in my answer as I thought that has to be the lucky number and WOW I am still on cloud 9, I went nuts when they said I had won, the Collingwood support was not happy and I was nearly on the ground in a state of shock!

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote: I am just so excited, I was 1800 out on my guess but that was enough to win !!!! The Collingwood supporter that came second was 2300 out. My guess was 101066, I knew we had 41,000, I just was not sure on the Collingwood figure, thought I knew it would have to be close to 60,000
Guessing the question was how many members do the 2 sides have?

If you aren't wearing all that tomorrow, I expect your voice to make up for it! :lol:

They walk amongst us...

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

Cant disguise my happiness that you winning means two extra saints at the game :) every voice cheering loud is needed.

Love that you got 66 into your answer, it was meant to be

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote: I am just so excited, I was 1800 out on my guess but that was enough to win !!!! The Collingwood supporter that came second was 2300 out. My guess was 101066, I knew we had 41,000, I just was not sure on the Collingwood figure, thought I knew it would have to be close to 60,000
Guessing the question was how many members do the 2 sides have?

If you aren't wearing all that tomorrow, I expect your voice to make up for it! :lol:
Yep it was Combine how many St Kilda and Collingwood Members.

Lucky 66 I say :)

Oh don't worry my voice will be making up for it well and truly and now Dally to win the Norm Smith because his number 1 fan is there :) :) :)

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Sam23
SS Life Member

Sensational news.

So very happy for you!

Goddard.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:Cant disguise my happiness that you winning means two extra saints at the game :)
Well, that would depend on who she is taking.

Will it be the other half Em? I'd hope he'd be backing us to knock them off being a Blues fan!

They walk amongst us...

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

HSVKing wrote:
TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:Cant disguise my happiness that you winning means two extra saints at the game :)

Will it be the other half Em? I'd hope he'd be backing us to knock them off being a Blues fan!
I reckon DSG's cheering will be worth another four on our side just by herself :wink:

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
Badlands
Club Player

This is fantastic!!!
Good on you DSG - soooo thrilled for you!
Have a ball!

"I'm in the middle of a long conversation with my audience. It'll be a lifelong journey for both of us by the time we're done." - Bruce Springsteen.
saints4ever
Club Player

Awesome, very happy for you :D :D

markinUSA
SS Life Member

DSG... This made me really happy for you.
It truly did make my Grand Final eve.
I just hope you have one of the great days of your life.
All the best, for you (in your great outfit, or at least with your great flag), and also good luck to our heros, the mighty Saints.
Congratulations, you are a winner, DSG.

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
Sawf
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:The answer to wearing all that to the game tomorrow is no, that face paint was itching like hell be time I got home and my hair was as stiff as a surfboard from all the hair spray.

I don't know where my seats are, I have been told by the dealership that they will be fantastic seats as they are the main sponsor. I have to get there between a curtain time and pick them up and join the other winners for my tour.

I am just so excited, I was 1800 out on my guess but that was enough to win !!!! The Collingwood supporter that came second was 2300 out. My guess was 101066, I knew we had 41,000, I just was not sure on the Collingwood figure, thought I knew it would have to be close to 60,000

Notice I put the 66 in my answer as I thought that has to be the lucky number and WOW I am still on cloud 9, I went nuts when they said I had won, the Collingwood support was not happy and I was nearly on the ground in a state of shock!
Congratulations DSG - have been reading about your quest for tickets this week, so glad you finally have some!

Which dealership were you at? My mate and I went to the Elizabeth St one and he just got a call saying he had missed out to a Saints fan - I won't be as disappointed if it's you!

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Sawf wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:The answer to wearing all that to the game tomorrow is no, that face paint was itching like hell be time I got home and my hair was as stiff as a surfboard from all the hair spray.

Congratulations DSG - have been reading about your quest for tickets this week, so glad you finally have some!

Which dealership were you at? My mate and I went to the Elizabeth St one and he just got a call saying he had missed out to a Saints fan - I won't be as disappointed if it's you!
I went to the dealership in Dandenong, I was thinking Frankston or Dandy. Then after thinking about it, thought there would be more competition at Frankston especially with the saints moving down that way.

Everyone knew the result before anyone left, as I said at the beginning of the post, they couldn't decide between 4 of us. To be honest I thought I was only having to compete with one, the other two didn't have banners or the toyota tagline or logo. So I was surprised when it came down to 4 of us.

Then the question was asked and then annouced the winner once they had worked out who was closest.

In Ross Get lost!

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:
HSVKing wrote:

I reckon DSG's cheering will be worth another four on our side just by herself :wink:

hehe yeah don't worry it will be like there is more than 1 extra saints supporter going tomorrow !!!

Yes it will be hubby who is coming with me and Yes he barracks for Carlton. But I reckon he is starting to have a major soft spot for the Saints. As every year goes by I have been with him, he seems to know more about the saints and has a general interest in them. Can't stay it is having that effect on me with Carlton as that will NEVER EVER HAPPEN..

He was however getting rather animated last Saturday watching the game and all towards the saints.
I will be making him wear Red White and Black tomorrow, there will be no mistaking that he will be siding with the saints and no possible chance of Collingwood. Plus he hates them with a passion but don't we all

In Ross Get lost!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Its good to see that you still communicate with us plebs even though you are now a High Flying Toyota ambassador :roll: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saint.nic

I had to come out of lurkdom to say CONGRATULATIONS!! DSG, what a great story. Enjoy your day tomorrow GO SAINTS!!