Presidency

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Presidency

Greg Westaway should be replaced as president by b4e, who is an obvious born leader.

FAIR DINKUM

Thoughts?

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

nah......probably get me banned :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Yes sounds good. At least we know that you will only have 3 topics to talk about.

1 GT
2 Seaford
3 Jack Riewoldt

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

Re: Presidency

barks4eva wrote:Thoughts?
ur a douchebag FAIR DINKUM!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Yes sounds good. At least we know that you will only have 3 topics to talk about.

1 GT
2 Seaford
3 Jack Riewoldt
There's also a jumper issue lurking somewhere :wink:

Moods
Saintsational Legend

What about the non selection of Judd in the 2001 draft? Or does that fall under the GT catagory?

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

I think I have B4E kind of worked out...

They walk amongst us...

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

ITEM 1

I will relocate the club back to St Kilda with a state of the art training facility and by that I mean state of the art, with a backdrop of Albert Park Lake and city buildings!

The Bulldogs facility is costing around 26 million ( ? ), ours around 11 million so it's a bit rich calling the thing being built at Seaford, state of the art, seriously!

St kilda back in St kilda or at the very worst located between the city and Sandringham!

ITEM 2

The clash jumper will be our home jumper with a white back or a red back, whatever the MEMBERS decide!

YES I will change the constitution of this football club so that any change to the jumper or club song can only be sanctioned after a majority vote from ALL the members!

No longer will we be subjected to stupid clash jumpers that we might be required to wear in a GRAND FINAL!

OUR HOME JUMPER must be represented on the big stage, worldwide even if the back has to change in the event the AFL instruct us to wear our away jumper, and we will only do this if we are the lowest ranked team in the home and away season!

We will never again wear our away jumper for a home game as we did against Essendon recently!

Of course there are other items but I feel this is enough to digest at the moment!

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

HSVKing wrote:I think I have B4E kind of worked out...

rolling on floor laughing my farking arse off

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:ITEM 1

I will relocate the club back to St Kilda with a state of the art training facility and by that I mean state of the art, with a backdrop of Albert Park Lake and city buildings!

The Bulldogs facility is costing around 26 million ( ? ), ours around 11 million so it's a bit rich calling the thing being built at Seaford, state of the art, seriously!

St kilda back in St kilda or at the very worst located between the city and Sandringham!

ITEM 2

The clash jumper will be our home jumper with a white back or a red back, whatever the MEMBERS decide!

YES I will change the constitution of this football club so that any change to the jumper or club song can only be sanctioned after a majority vote from ALL the members!

No longer will we be subjected to stupid clash jumpers that we might be required to wear in a GRAND FINAL!

OUR HOME JUMPER must be represented on the big stage, worldwide even if the back has to change in the event the AFL instruct us to wear our away jumper, and we will only do this if we are the lowest ranked team in the home and away season!

We will never again wear our away jumper for a home game as we did against Essendon recently!

Of course there are other items but I feel this is enough to digest at the moment!
Once you've attacked ITEM 1 the club will be bankrupt and will of course have to fold.

Naturally, after that all other issues will become irrelevant.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

ITEM 2

We will fight them on the beaches,
We will fight them in the towns and streets,
We will fight them in the houses.
We will fight them in the bedrooms,
We will fight them between the sheets,
We will fight them when we are naked and overcome with passion......

Well.....maybe we will give up by then. :oops: :wink:

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Oh god no!!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
bergsone
SS Life Member

barks4eva wrote:Greg Westaway should be replaced as president by b4e, who is an obvious born leader.

FAIR DINKUM

Thoughts?
Hawks prez reckons he has been shot at before.Be carefull

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Ok I am prepared to let Item 1 slide for the time being!

ITEM 2 IS A NON NEGOTIABLE!

THE NEW CLASH JUMPER MUST BE IMPLEMENTED IMMEDIATELY

OUR HOME JUMPER WITH A WHITE BACK

If the current board agree to my demands, I will hold off any board challenge until 2020!

I'll also be recommending that Kossie change jumper numbers to relieve him of the curse of the dreaded number 23!

If the current board refuse my demands regarding the clash jumper issue, I will proceed with a challenge and furthermore I will also be appointing Mark Brandon Chopper Reid to assist me in any negotiations I have with the AFL should my challenge be successful!

fingers
Saintsational Legend

LOL

You missed his fart at thunder.

Grrrrr
Club Player

fingers wrote:

LOL

You missed his fart at thunder.
Hmmm, Rix Rox Rux and Crabs? Can't find a place for those on your list HSV? :P

Beej
Saintsational Legend

I love the hit outs to advantage reference. :lol:

B4E had Rix down as the second coming of Polly Farmer on the back of that stat.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

looks like you might have a little trouble coming up with the numbers b4.....and in getting pple to take you seriously.... :wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

bergsone wrote:
barks4eva wrote:Greg Westaway should be replaced as president by b4e, who is an obvious born leader.

FAIR DINKUM

Thoughts?
Hawks prez reckons he has been shot at before.Be carefull
mainly by his parliamentary collegaues id suspect. unless hes been running with gang bangers on glenferrie road? bad lands over there.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

St kilda back in St kilda or at the very worst located between the city and Sandringham!!
As another poster pointed out, you'd send us bankrupt!

The AFL, government and Frankston council have assisted in paying for this after the Kingston Council would not budge on their position. These entities are not about fork out more money because we've changed our mind.

If developing Albert Park was that simple, then why didn't Melbourne do it?

The Bulldog's facility is not just a football facility...It contains elements of Vic Uni and community facilities...It would be interesting to know just how much of that was used for just the football component.

Additionally, the had an existing structure that needed to be either replaced or demolished. Ours was built from scratch...a much cheaper option!
barks4eva wrote: ITEM 2

Your poor, naive man!

The AFL will not let us wear a predominantly red jumper. The rules are that the clash jumper must have its main colour as the lightest colour in the jumper (ours being white).

The AFL also have the say on what jumpers we wear.

barks4eva wrote:Of course there are other items but I feel this is enough to digest at the moment!
Can't wait...this has been the best laugh I've had since the before the GF replay!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

OK. I'll go along with the STUPIDITY. How will this be funded? !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:

We'll trade a sacred cow for some beans, and go from there...

They walk amongst us...

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
Eastern wrote:

We'll trade a sacred cow for some beans, and go from there...
Are you suggesting that we do a "Jeff Kennett" on a Sacred Cow, only we will be using a better shot :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

FAIR DINKUM

Thoughts?
Drama queen!

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
Go Sainters Go
Club Player

Obviously B4E, you havn't changed or improved - still living in Hippysville strumming away down Fitzroy Street are we?

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"