Put it down to age? (or ego?)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Put it down to age? (or ego?)

What a goose the Jiggster is! :oops: Took himself along to the club and renewed for 2011 but forgot to take along his concession card and to even mention that he's now an age pensioner!!! (or is he trying to fool himself :roll: )

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
karnak
Club Player

I think you'll find that subconsciously you wanted to help our Great Footy Club out by paying more

Sam Gilbert you are an EXCITEMENT MACHINE!
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Put it down to age? (or ego?)

thejiggingsaint wrote:What a goose the Jiggster is! :oops: Took himself along to the club and renewed for 2011 but forgot to take along his concession card and to even mention that he's now an age pensioner!!! (or is he trying to fool himself :roll: )
NO, I won't say it. People will think I'm rude and disrespectful :wink: :lol: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Remember Dave, half price concessions also means drinking half strength liquor :lol:

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.