How stupid is Ricky Nixon...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Schillaci
Club Player

SainterK wrote:How very Bill Clinton :wink:

Media Release

For Immediate Release

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Statement from Ricky Nixon

I wish to respond to statements made by the girl involved in the recent St.Kilda nude photo scandal and the most recent media coverage

Over the past 6 months some people have been critical that not enough help has been given to this girl. I spoke to the girls mother and agreed to provide her with some advice on getting her life on track. I currently work with many teenagers who are in similar positions to her. Many people including my family, friends, AFL Clubs, Players and the Media knew that I was assisting the girl.

I have gone out of my way to assist her by providing her with a life plan to go forward and general advice about employment and family.

The girl telephoned me last Sunday at approximately 1pm hysterical and asked me to attend her hotel because she had done something terrible and had stolen money from me and that it would put her in a lot of trouble

At the time I didn’t think it unreasonable because she was clearly emotional and disturbed plus I was concerned as to how she could have stolen money from me.

When I got to the hotel she admitted that when left alone in my office last November she filmed my wallet and all the contents as well as downloading the contents of my phone which were on my desk. Consequentially obtaining my credit card details. She also downloaded private video and audio from my phone.

She told me on Sunday Night that she used the credit card information to purchase an online airline ticket from New Zealand to Australia on February 10th.

This is verified with the NAB and my credit card statement.

When I told the girl that I would not tolerate this and would take it to the police she became abusive. I stayed with her until she calmed down.

I then left the Hotel and returned the next morning and met briefly with her to tell her that I did not want to help her anymore and that she had lost my trust by what she did with the credit card.

I wish to set the record straight. I have never had a sexual relationship with this girl

Any suggestion that I have had a sexual relationship with this girl by anyone including this girl is a blatant lie

Hopefully this is my last need to make a statement on this matter.
After reading all that...one question that I have is "Why didn't he just take a third party witness with him?" knowing her history/ character....stupid...and it makes all the above difficult to believe because I've always thought Ricky Nixon isn't a stupid man.

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

The above "statement" might as well be written on toilet paper.

Why would he leave in his words an "emotionally disturbed" person alone with his phone and wallet?

How could she download the contents of his phone?

Why would the girls mother call/contact and AFL player manager to provide advice/counseling to her daughter rather than a trained and licenced professional

Why would this girl buy an airline ticket FROM New Zealand TO Australia......how was she planning to get to NZ? swim there?

The only thing I do belive is that she stole his credit card info. Obviously this is a serious crime and I honestly hope she gets some jail time.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

More to this one I think

I don't cop Nixon's story..

I'd say he had a dip last year too,now she's set him up 6 months later wanting revenge

Bring back the Lockett era
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:More to this one I think

I don't cop Nixon's story..

I'd say he had a dip last year too,now she's set him up 6 months later wanting revenge
At the moment there are only 2 versions of what actually transpired.
His version
Her version.

SHe's been caught out so many times with having lied that I find it really difficult to believe that she's telling the truth.

There's too much 'smell' about this story for me to accept it at face value.

If there are these 'tapes' as has been alleged then surely Nixon would know about them and what was on them.
Why claim that he never had sexual relations with the girl if it can be so easily proved that he did? Surely he's not that big of an idiot to make public statements that are easily adn simply disproved?

There is no doubt that the girl and The HUN have acted in concert in this - they admit she came to them on Sunday and that they set up cameras wating to catch him on the Monday.

I certainly have no idea of what actually went on in these 'meetings' but I'm not prepared as yet to castigate Nixon for actions based soley on the allegations of this proven liar.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Sorry Mr M, whether or not he had sex wit her to me is largely irrelevant.

Putting himself in this situation...and he KNOWS the media are obsessed with her...and that she is a proven liar and trouble-maker....was not only stupid...but frankly grossly negligent to the players that is a manager of.

Hi actions were ALWAYS going to end in grief....any moron should have foreseen that......and putting himself in this situation has now again hurt the players like Roo that he represents.

Someone may bait a hook....but you don't have to take the bait.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
St Michele
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:Sorry Mr M, whether or not he had sex wit her to me is largely irrelevant.

Putting himself in this situation...and he KNOWS the media are obsessed with her...and that she is a proven liar and trouble-maker....was not only stupid...but frankly grossly negligent to the players that is a manager of.

Hi actions were ALWAYS going to end in grief....any moron should have foreseen that......and putting himself in this situation has now again hurt the players like Roo that he represents.

Someone may bait a hook....but you don't have to take the bait.
I agree for a man to do this for free when his paid clients have had so much damage done at her hands I think he is an idiot and needs to stay away not only fromher but also our club.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Hurricane wrote:The above "statement" might as well be written on toilet paper.

Why would he leave in his words an "emotionally disturbed" person alone with his phone and wallet?

WHO KNOWS

How could she download the contents of his phone?

BY PLUGGING IT INTO HER LAP TOP

Why would the girls mother call/contact and AFL player manager to provide advice/counseling to her daughter rather than a trained and licenced professional

BECAUSE BOGANS ARE BASICALLY STUPID

Why would this girl buy an airline ticket FROM New Zealand TO Australia......how was she planning to get to NZ? swim there?

YOU DON'T THINK A TYPO MAY HAVE BEEN INVOLVED HERE???

The only thing I do belive is that she stole his credit card info. Obviously this is a serious crime and I honestly hope she gets some jail time.

YEP

BANG BANG
The truth of the matter is no one knows the truth other than Nixon and the young prostitu...I mean young oh-so-meek-poor-little-me Kim...

I think the best way forward is for Caro Wilson to take the poor young pup under her wing and give bestow upon her that rigid moral compass she so likes to share with is all...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
St George
Club Player

Apologies if this has been mentioned, but Ricky Nixon played for 3 AFL clubs - Saints, Carlton & Hawthorn.

Also, according to player photographs on his site - http://www.flyingstart.com.au, he represents players from at least 8 AFL clubs.

So the guy is far from being exclusively a Saint.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St George wrote:Apologies if this has been mentioned, but Ricky Nixon played for 3 AFL clubs - Saints, Carlton & Hawthorn.

Also, according to player photographs on his site - http://www.flyingstart.com.au, he represents players from at least 8 AFL clubs.

So the guy is far from being exclusively a Saint.
I think that last line sums him up perfectly.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Just saw Gerard Whately on The Offsiders.

He was carrying on about how this girl has been in "the care" of the Saints and that it may be time to give that responsibility to some lawful authority.

Firstly, I thought we were paying for some accommodation while she sorted herself out. Is that "under our care"?

Secondly, from all reports this girl will refuse all attempts for any "authority" to assist her.

GW's continuing Hinch like crusade about how badly the club and the AFL have treated this "17 year old" is quite nauseating to this poster.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Amazing that Nixon (or anyone with a public profile to protect) would even go there.

Amazing that this is considered news... front page news.

Amazing that it's being linked to the Saints... apparently he's an employee of the club now?

Amazing that anything this self-confessed liar and obviously batshyte kid says is being reported, really... or that people would give Nixon any benefit of the doubt and believe his motives were purely altruistic.

New lows all round.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

I fear for this girl, I really do.

It seems to me inevitable that we will all have a H-S front page (probably excitedly by a hyperventilating Anthony Dorksley or whatever the cub muckraking entrappers name is)

about ST.KILDA GIRL FOUND DEAD.

This is my greatest fear for this obviously disturbed young woman.

Can't she see she is being exploited by the media and Dorksley in particular to sell papers and to further his tawdry gutter dwelling career?

Questions have to be raised, as Eastern said, about her relationship with this so called journalist. They seem very close and I will personally hold him responsible if any harm comes to this woman.

This journo is on the path to destroying this young disturbed woman.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Maxstar22
Club Player

Nixon = idiot.

Nuff said :roll:

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:Just saw Gerard Whately on The Offsiders.

He was carrying on about how this girl has been in "the care" of the Saints and that it may be time to give that responsibility to some lawful authority.

Firstly, I thought we were paying for some accommodation while she sorted herself out. Is that "under our care"?

Secondly, from all reports this girl will refuse all attempts for any "authority" to assist her.

GW's continuing Hinch like crusade about how badly the club and the AFL have treated this "17 year old" is quite nauseating to this poster.
He cannot be serious.

Surely the real stories worth pursuing are:

1 How a how freaking NEWSPAPER can foot her bill for her. What were they getting in return? Does it not compromise the veracity of her statements?

2 The timing of the Nixon allegations in circs where St K had come to the end of the period for which they said they'd pay and the grubby little twerp was going to find herself out on the streets. "s***" she says. "I need some moolah and I need it fast."...

3 Why said grubby little trollop is not now referred to as the "Nixon credit card thieving girl" instead of "St K nude scandal girl".

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:

He cannot be serious.

1 How a how freaking NEWSPAPER can foot her bill for her. What were they getting in return? Does it not compromise the veracity of her statements?

2 The timing of the Nixon allegations in circs where St K had come to the end of the period for which they said they'd pay and the grubby little twerp was going to find herself out on the streets. "s***" she says. "I need some moolah and I need it fast."...

3 Why said grubby little trollop is not now referred to as the "Nixon credit card thieving girl" instead of "St K nude scandal girl".
If you dont reckon papers pay for stories then that isnt the real world. Even the beloved Age would have paid for many stories. point 2, how do you know we had stopped paying for the girl to stay somewhere and RN has admitted to a fair bit. The timing was done by RN. And your last line. Maybe you dont realise but a sub editors job is to sell papers. Saints nude scandal girl does that much more credit thieving girl especially as there is no proof of it at the moment.

SirDog
Club Player

I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. - Bill Clinton 26 January 1998.

I wish to set the record straight. I have never had a sexual relationship with this girl. Any suggestion that I have had a sexual relationship with this girl by anyone including this girl is a blatant lie. - Ricky Nixon 19 February 2011.

I just hope for Nixon there is no semen-stained blue dress that surfaces. But yes, the man is a fool.

St.Kilda fan - through and through.
cwrcyn
Saintsational Legend

Smells like a pretty devious set up to me. Why on earth would News Ltd provide accommodation to this girl? Not too hard to work that one out.

No-one should go anywhere near this girl again. TROUBLE

When Nick Riewoldt said that there were forces working against the club, he wasn't kidding.

Herald Scum scumbags. Filthy dogs.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Even if they did drink Milo, the fact he walked in her front door makes him a total fool. Call me old fashioned but I dont think its ideal that on Valentines Day a 47 y/o family man should be off visiting 17 y/o girls in hotel rooms. Bad enough if it was any random 17 y/o he met somewhere, but HER???

Cmon Peter Costello, heres a bloke you can really rip into with my blessing. I really hope Roo and the other Saints ditch him

Oh and surprise surprise, Sam Newman has come out and defended him

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote: I really hope Roo and the other Saints ditch him
I guess that's mission accomplished then.

The only question is who will they go after next?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Even if they did drink Milo, the fact he walked in her front door makes him a total fool. Call me old fashioned but I dont think its ideal that on Valentines Day a 47 y/o family man should be off visiting 17 y/o girls in hotel rooms. Bad enough if it was any random 17 y/o he met somewhere, but HER???
And this is the crux of the issue. A middler age bloke going alone to a 17 y.o. hotel room, the same 17.y.o that has caused such grief to some of his clients.

What in hell was he thinking? Why should he even put himself in such a situation even if it was totall innocent?

After everything that has happened?

This will get grubbier as the police are now involvd with apparent Credit Card theft.

Gets uglier and uglier, and Nixon is a complete and utter fool.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

SirDog wrote:I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. - Bill Clinton 26 January 1998.

I wish to set the record straight. I have never had a sexual relationship with this girl. Any suggestion that I have had a sexual relationship with this girl by anyone including this girl is a blatant lie. - Ricky Nixon 19 February 2011.

I just hope for Nixon there is no semen-stained blue dress that surfaces. But yes, the man is a fool.
Forensics are gonna be busy with this little lady, methinks.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/717225 this mornings offsiders.

and the person who cannot be named has bmade sure the HH is informed.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Thinline wrote:

He cannot be serious.

If you dont reckon papers pay for stories then that isnt the real world. Even the beloved Age would have paid for many stories. point 2, how do you know we had stopped paying for the girl to stay somewhere and RN has admitted to a fair bit. The timing was done by RN. And your last line. Maybe you dont realise but a sub editors job is to sell papers. Saints nude scandal girl does that much more credit thieving girl especially as there is no proof of it at the moment.
One thing paying for a story, Plugger. Another paying for the infrastructure to get a story to unfold.

I'm sure I saw it reported that St K had ceased paying? I stand corrected if I misread...

As for role of subeds...I refuse to apologise for their 'art'. You may see fit to explain away their deliberate strategy to link St K to every scandal ever as a simple case of economics. That's fine. I simply don't think that's right, fair, or in any way justifiable.

BallBanger
Club Player

saint66au wrote:Even if they did drink Milo, the fact he walked in her front door makes him a total fool. Call me old fashioned but I dont think its ideal that on Valentines Day a 47 y/o family man should be off visiting 17 y/o girls in hotel rooms. Bad enough if it was any random 17 y/o he met somewhere, but HER???

Cmon Peter Costello, heres a bloke you can really rip into with my blessing. I really hope Roo and the other Saints ditch him

Oh and surprise surprise, Sam Newman has come out and defended him
What has valentines day have to do with it
At 47 valentines day means jack shtt..ask your mother what she thinks of v/day
What if nixon is telling the truth....some posters on here are no better than the media (girl takes photos of roo in melbourne hotel.

She has a record of lies
Last edited by BallBanger on Sun 20 Feb 2011 1:04pm, edited 1 time in total.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victor ... 6008771185

Victoria Police confirmed yesterday it had been handed video and audio tapes allegedly involving Nixon and the girl. The police intend to interview Nixon about serious allegations the girl had made against him.