Information about Function for Fremantle Game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

defacto wrote:are the saints going to train in perth this week, can supporters attend the training?
im not sure at this stage we have asked the club to advise us if they will be holding an open training sesion for the members in WA ... ill keep you posted if i find out ...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Junction Oval wrote:If any WA Sainters attend Fremantle training this week, can you give us some feedback on Sandilands please.

Alternatively, any local media reports on him.

Would be a big out for nrext week. Mc Evoy may just get a tap or two.
:roll:
i reckon he might miss or if he does play he will be pumped with the painkillers so he might not be as effective

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

defacto
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
defacto wrote:are the saints going to train in perth this week, can supporters attend the training?
im not sure at this stage we have asked the club to advise us if they will be holding an open training sesion for the members in WA ... ill keep you posted if i find out ...

legend. you guys do a great job!!

DJKCR
Club Player

Has anyone not got their tickets yet? I am away at sea at the moment and my wife said that the tickets hadn't arrived at home yet.

"I don't roll on Shabbas" Walter Sobchak
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

DJKCR wrote:Has anyone not got their tickets yet? I am away at sea at the moment and my wife said that the tickets hadn't arrived at home yet.
i have not received my cheer squad ticket yet, so i doubt WA members have got theirs either

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
loris
Saintsational Legend

The WA tickkets were sent out by express mail yesterday from Melb. (I rang the Club to query where they were). I received ours in todays mail. I'm a nearby city post code 6100, so those of you out in the 'burbs or country might get yours tomorrow.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:The WA tickkets were sent out by express mail yesterday from Melb. (I rang the Club to query where they were). I received ours in todays mail. I'm a nearby city post code 6100, so those of you out in the 'burbs or country might get yours tomorrow.
correct all WA members who got tickets will recieve them today or tomorrow ... just a heads up for those wanting to come to the function do not pay attention to the closing date on the western saints function flyer or the fact it says sunday not saturday on it !!!

the best way is to email me at westernsaints@saints.com.au and i will put you on the list !!!

DJKCR
Club Player

loris wrote:The WA tickkets were sent out by express mail yesterday from Melb. (I rang the Club to query where they were). I received ours in todays mail. I'm a nearby city post code 6100, so those of you out in the 'burbs or country might get yours tomorrow.
Cheers I got mine today. Although I don't think I will be home to make it my old man is pretty keen to take his grandson there. So at least there will be two Saints fans there as opposed to my wife the Freo supporter.

"I don't roll on Shabbas" Walter Sobchak