The Saga continues.......can you blame our team?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

[quote="Dr Spaceman"]"......Former top NSW cop Clive Small, who led that state's assault on Middle Eastern gang warfare last decade, said: "If you don't get on top of it quickly, it will escalate and escalate."

With Anthony Dowsley, Wayne Flower and Stephen McMahon"

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/reside ... 6083769631

With KD’s friend at the HS Anthony Dowsley now reporting on the Northern Suburbs shootings it looks like he’s gone from “Gang Bangsâ€

miskycat
Club Player

Well, I thought it was funny...

BTW, who is the 'No More' troll?

fingers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:It sounds like football players cant act like normal humans. Why wouldnt they be upset by how they lost the GF and why wouldnt some be upset about what KD did to them. Give them a break. Also maybe just maybe we got all we could out of that group and they are on the way down. Look at the Dogs and they havent been through anywhere near as much as us.
Correct.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:It sounds like football players cant act like normal humans. Why wouldnt they be upset by how they lost the GF and why wouldnt some be upset about what KD did to them. Give them a break. Also maybe just maybe we got all we could out of that group and they are on the way down. Look at the Dogs and they havent been through anywhere near as much as us.
Correct.
bulls***. They're HIGHLY PAID ROBOTS who MUST DO WHAT WE EXPECT OF THEM AS PERFECT MACHINES because our small lives require VICARIOUSNESS.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
fingers wrote:
Correct.
bulls***. They're HIGHLY PAID ROBOTS who MUST DO WHAT WE EXPECT OF THEM AS PERFECT MACHINES because our small lives require VICARIOUSNESS.
I thought we had a bubble that was unbreakable. And a we-won't-rest-till-we've-reached-the-summit approach.

Oh well.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

spert
Saintsational Legend

UNfortunately, I'm afraid is all a bit like robots at AFL level- its a big big business, and I'm sure a couple of our loyal robots are having a good think about a future at GWS if the money is right.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote:UNfortunately, I'm afraid is all a bit like robots at AFL level- its a big big business, and I'm sure a couple of our loyal robots are having a good think about a future at GWS if the money is right.
I'd be pretty sure it is much more the disappointment of losing the last 2 GF's than any silly offers from GWS. Dont see how that would have much effect on your form.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

QFT

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!