Craig (DROPKICK) Hutchison !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Craig (DROPKICK) Hutchison !!

I think we should put Hutchy's stunt on the Footy Show on Thursday Night into perspective.

Firstly; Hutchy turned up to LHC unannounced with a film crew in tow arouind 7.00pm on Thursday

He then started making all sorts of "DEMANDS" for an interview with Michael Nettlefold

An arguement then took place between Hutchy and our Media Manager about how he should go about requesting interviews (not for the first time). Hutchy refused to take NO for an answer, stating his "Standing in the Football media landscape".

The arguement degenerated even further when Hutchy was told he was trespassing and if he and his crew didn't move off the property the police would be called.

Hutchy then vowed to "Make St Kilda Pay" hence the vitriol on The Footy Show and SEN between then & now !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Craig (DROPKICK) Hutchison !!

Eastern wrote:I think we should put Hutchy's stunt on the Footy Show on Thursday Night into perspective.

Firstly; Hutchy turned up to LHC unannounced with a film crew in tow arouind 7.00pm on Thursday

He then started making all sorts of "DEMANDS" for an interview with Michael Nettlefold

An arguement then took place between Hutchy and our Media Manager about how he should go about requesting interviews (not for the first time). Hutchy refused to take NO for an answer, stating his "Standing in the Football media landscape".

The arguement degenerated even further when Hutchy was told he was trespassing and if he and his crew didn't move off the property the police would be called.

Hutchy then vowed to "Make St Kilda Pay" hence the vitriol on The Footy Show and SEN between then & now !!
Is it possible for the Gillard/Brown media witch hunt to take a good look into the antics of this turd and some of his mates?

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

ahh
the comment about another' BAD' episode for saints when in fact it is bad for Lyon...
haven't listened to him on SEN missed this morning.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Eastern wrote:I think we should put Hutchy's stunt on the Footy Show on Thursday Night into perspective.

Is it possible for the Gillard/Brown media witch hunt to take a good look into the antics of this turd and some of his mates?
I need to correct you here, Spacey;

Hutchy has NO mates in either the football or media industries !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

suss
Club Player

Sounds like like exactly the type of behavior the little gutter dweller would engage in.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

I need to correct you here, Spacey;

Hutchy has NO mates in either the football or media industries !!
He must have media mates....they still employ him...he doesn't get the gig on ability....surely

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

No Bob, he DOESN'T have any mates. He owns CrocMedia which has contracts with Ch 9 & SEN. They have to work with him because he employs them !!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:No Bob, he DOESN'T have any mates. He owns CrocMedia which has contracts with Ch 9 & SEN. They have to work with him because he employs them !!
Sorry, didn't mean mates in that sense.

Please replace the word with "dicks with microphones" :P

SirDog
Club Player

I really don't think Hutchy has the respect of the football world at large. The only person that thinks Hutchy is an A1 journalist is Hutchy himself. Evry person I know hates his guts, they think he is a shifty, conniving, egotistical, figjamming, sensationalising crank who spends more time holding his knob than a pen. So I really am not bothered what he reports - the guy is so stupid he probably could not track a cart leaking sh1t in the snow.

St.Kilda fan - through and through.
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

SirDog wrote:I really don't think Hutchy has the respect of the football world at large. The only person that thinks Hutchy is an A1 journalist is Hutchy himself. Evry person I know hates his guts, they think he is a shifty, conniving, egotistical, figjamming, sensationalising crank who spends more time holding his knob than a pen. So I really am not bothered what he reports - the guy is so stupid he probably could not track a cart leaking sh1t in the snow.
I like this post..... :lol:

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
saintDal
Club Player

Early this morning I had to get up and go to the bathroom. Turn on the light and thought I saw Hutchy scuttling around on the floor. Turns out it was just a cockroach.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Fuchence is a flog. Pure and simple turd.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
groupie1
Club Player

bobmurray wrote:
SirDog wrote:I really don't think Hutchy has the respect of the football world at large. The only person that thinks Hutchy is an A1 journalist is Hutchy himself. Evry person I know hates his guts, they think he is a shifty, conniving, egotistical, figjamming, sensationalising crank who spends more time holding his knob than a pen. So I really am not bothered what he reports - the guy is so stupid he probably could not track a cart leaking sh1t in the snow.
I like this post..... :lol:
So do I

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

I hate his guts. reality is he is doing well in life, gets contratcs and work and has ongoing influence. So he must have something up his sleeve. but rubbish bloke.

Plugger87

Hutchy licks balls

Bad Co.
Club Player

Loved how he said "St.Kilda are in turmoil again". Don't remember him saying that when Bummer left his beloved cats.

Anyway, not only does he not have mates, he doesn't have a wife or girlfriend either......?

I mean, the guy admitted to going to see 'Sex and the City - the movie' on his own FFS.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

What got me is when he chose to slag the appointment of Robert Harvey as interim coach.

I can see reasoning behind the decision, as an interim appointment, it's about providing continuity, not sitting on our hands until anew coach is appointed and having a club legend who has stuck with the club through difficult times will hopefully be used to stop senior players jumping ship.

It was made to look like the club was panicing and couldn't find anyone else to appointement with the subtext of this club has no idea.

I can't believe there are those out there who actually value him as a sports commentator.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:What got me is when he chose to slag the appointment of Robert Harvey as interim coach.

I can see reasoning behind the decision, as an interim appointment, it's about providing continuity, not sitting on our hands until anew coach is appointed and having a club legend who has stuck with the club through difficult times will hopefully be used to stop senior players jumping ship.

It was made to look like the club was panicing and couldn't find anyone else to appointement with the subtext of this club has no idea.

I can't believe there are those out there who actually value him as a sports commentator.
He was sacked by 3AW 3 or 4 years back.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

It was a huge story.

Good on him for trying to get something out of our rubbish admin.

Must say I liked the footage of Nettlefolding pacing inside his office.

Our club were tardy. No hiding that. Ghost Westaway crapped on last year about our Ten Year Coach but didn't back it up.

Hutchy is right IMO.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:What got me is when he chose to slag the appointment of Robert Harvey as interim coach.

and Ch7, and Ch10 !!

matrix
Saintsational Legend

blokes a flog

not even smart enough to shave his head ffs
the call on harvey being interim was the last straw for me

he is a cocksucking moron
if i saw him in the street he'd know how i felt
little turd burgler

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:I hate his guts. .
That's way too much hate for one person, Con. Share it around a little.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Eastern wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

and Ch7, and Ch10 !!
Well, when you incorrectly name a person involved in an incident without checking your facts and then are sued for 7 figures, they won't be keeping you around for very long..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

We all remember his infamous chasing of Ben Cousins to the airport. He was jumping out of trash cans with his camera and mike. Still cannot understand why he would be following someone to the airport when they are about to leave for rehab. Paparazzi type reporting does not sit well with Aussies. Hence the reason him and Barrett have no credibility amongst the fans, players and club administrations.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
stevie
Saintsational Legend

SirDog wrote: he is a shifty, conniving, egotistical, figjamming, sensationalising crank who spends more time holding his knob than a pen.
Better not let my missus read this - she'll think you guys are talking about me...