Somebody's Crying BWAHAHAHAHA

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:C'mon you guys how about sparing a thought for poor Eddie.

pffft
Here's a thought for Eddie.

F*** off loser!!!!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
stevie
Saintsational Legend

I was so glad that flog Tarrant didn't get a medal

Its annoyed me all f****** year, how he waltzes back as the prodigal son (prodigal flog more likely) after being an inconsistent, spineless 'talent' for tears

Mark Harvey re-invents the prima donna as a full back then he heads back to Filthland

Some of the games this year he strolled around, smug in a great team. Well, I didn't watch the game yesty but by all accounts he had a s*** one when he was needed to perform

I loved Mitch Clark a few weeks back, mocking this princess with uselessly big arms

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Re: Somebody's Crying BWAHAHAHAHA

stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
SA1NTER wrote::twisted: :twisted: :twisted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHHC3XVu ... re=related

Suck on that Collingfail. Karma!!!!!
karma for what?

seriously....some people.

they beat us in our most recent grand final, we are in no position to be laughing.
yes we are...well at least i am........i laughed when i saw that prick dawes cry...and i laughed when i saw how upset the filth cheer squad were..especially that creep joffa.....and i laughed out loud when i saw the sad looks on all the filth players......i hate the pricks...they made me feel that way last year....and the pricks laughed at us....
ohh well i bet that made you feel good.
now go take a look at the history books and i am pretty sure they will get the last laugh.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

pffft
ok........ :)

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Pwoit wrote:

pffft

Ahhh those colours.....red, white and black.... :P

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
SirDog
Club Player

I must admit, I found it very hard to enjoy this GF. Whenever I saw these teams it just reminded me of 2009 & 2010 - whoever won or lost really had no signifigance to me.

Although it may be great for some that Collingwood lost...it still does not reconcile the two GFs (or three) we were denied. The only thing that makes me kind of happy for Geelong is that they got on with business after losing their coach under dubious circumstances, and a briliant player to the GC. I figure if they can regroup that well then so should St. Kilda for 2012.

St.Kilda fan - through and through.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
SA1NTER wrote::twisted: :twisted: :twisted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHHC3XVu ... re=related

karma for what?

they beat us in our most recent grand final, we are in no position to be laughing.
yes we are...well at least i am........i laughed when i saw that prick dawes cry...and i laughed when i saw how upset the filth cheer squad were..especially that creep joffa.....and i laughed out loud when i saw the sad looks on all the filth players......i hate the pricks...they made me feel that way last year....and the pricks laughed at us....
now go take a look at the history books and i am pretty sure they will get the last laugh.
don't have to look at the history books sonny......the pricks have won two premierships in the last 50 years...against our one...big deal...they are a filthy pack of wankers.....i am well aware that you are friendly with certain filth cheer squad members.....and if you were related to me i would be really worried..but since you are not...i couldn't give a rats ..for you or your views....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Ross who?
Club Player

Blake Acres fan club VIP
Ross who?
Club Player

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOVE IT

Blake Acres fan club VIP
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

karma for what?

don't have to look at the history books sonny......the pricks have won two premierships in the last 50 years...against our one...big deal...they are a filthy pack of wankers.....i am well aware that you are friendly with certain filth cheer squad members.....and if you were related to me i would be really worried..but since you are not...i couldn't give a rats ..for you or your views....
cool.

In that case stop responding to things i say if you don't give a rats.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Can someone post a pic of Dawes?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

SirDog wrote:I must admit, I found it very hard to enjoy this GF. Whenever I saw these teams it just reminded me of 2009 & 2010 - whoever won or lost really had no signifigance to me.

Although it may be great for some that Collingwood lost...it still does not reconcile the two GFs (or three) we were denied. The only thing that makes me kind of happy for Geelong is that they got on with business after losing their coach under dubious circumstances, and a briliant player to the GC. I figure if they can regroup that well then so should St. Kilda for 2012.
It's not only great for some but most of Australia and of course it doesn't reconcile anything for us...you just have to enjoy the silver linings when they come along.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Pwoit wrote:

pffft

Pwoit you have warmed my heart :D Magnificent pic.

GODdard

Yes let's laugh that their feral supporters have lived the glory and seen their captain hold up the cup. How many of us have witnessed this??????

Let's laugh :?

dragit
Saintsational Legend

GODdard wrote:Yes let's laugh that their feral supporters have lived the glory and seen their captain hold up the cup. How many of us have witnessed this??????

keep suffering… aggots…

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

GODdard wrote:Yes let's laugh that their feral supporters have lived the glory and seen their captain hold up the cup. How many of us have witnessed this??????

How is the flea problem going ?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Ross who? wrote:Image
Is Max well? :P

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

karma for what?

sting for your sake i hope you online persona is nothing like your real life persona ...i get it you dont like collingwood but dude build a bridge ... you say you laugh at them cause they laughed at you ... well why not be the bigger person ? as the great man once said "an eye for an eye will send the whole world blind"

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
SA1NTER
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:Can someone post a pic of Dawes?
Here ya go. :D

We are St. Kilda
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

SA1NTER wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Can someone post a pic of Dawes?
Here ya go. :D

He's not crying about the loss , It's in fear of when he will be cut from the list.
This club of ferals has a novel way of looking after it's own..Eddie has all but stated that MM is now retarded.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

karma for what?

cool.

In that case stop responding to things i say if you don't give a rats.

after you then:wink: :wink: 8-) 8-)

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i would take Dawes in our team in a heart beat .... i dont get how people find pleasure in others pain ... only last year that was us doing the crying how did we feel having it joked about by all and sundry ??? seriously guys maybe time to grow up a bit ??

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

stinger
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

karma for what?

sting for your sake i hope you online persona is nothing like your real life persona ...i get it you dont like collingwood but dude build a bridge ... you say you laugh at them cause they laughed at you ... well why not be the bigger person ? as the great man once said "an eye for an eye will send the whole world blind"

i'm happy in my skin mate.... :twisted:

i'm more into the old testament as far as the filth is concerned....

don't need a lecture either..but..i'm sure your heart is in the right place.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i would take Dawes in our team in a heart beat .... i dont get how people find pleasure in others pain ... only last year that was us doing the crying how did we feel having it joked about by all and sundry ??? seriously guys maybe time to grow up a bit ??
nah....you weren't there last year i take it.....the pricks started invading the saints bays from three quarter time...swearing and picking fights.....or just being plain obnoxious.....our turn now...afaic....they are the filth ffs....

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i would take Dawes in our team in a heart beat .... i dont get how people find pleasure in others pain ... only last year that was us doing the crying how did we feel having it joked about by all and sundry ??? seriously guys maybe time to grow up a bit ??
nah....you weren't there last year i take it.....the pricks started invading the saints bays from three quarter time...swearing and picking fights.....or just being plain obnoxious.....our turn now...afaic....they are the filth ffs....
how is it our turn ?? we didnt beat them Geelong did ... collingwood have that rep of being the feral supporters there is no need for us to stoop to their level makes us no better then them ... there is somthing in taking the higher ground