Jason Gram on twitter re: Coach & Fitness Coach

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

He'd be the first guy I delisted. He thinks it's his god given right to be an AFL footballer. The guy needs reality to smack him square in the face. He plays for St.Kilda as if it's the Eaglehawk reserves. Pathetic.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

8 pages…

about a light tweet, how bored are we?

hope you're reading jason - whatever happened to 'bradman69' or whatever it was?

Moods
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
Moods wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:A month ago when I was on Annual Leave I got called in to come and do some work one day. I was far from impressed and didn't hold back on social media about it. I don't see the difference here. They are on holidays Gram has every right to be unimpressed!
I don't know. R u on b/w 300-400k a year? Do you have 40,000 interested persons curious about how you conduct yourself and how you'll perform in your job next year? R u a celebrity? If the answer is yes to all those questions then I'd suggest you are either very brave or very stupid airing your views on a social network site - just like Grammy (who btw I do not hold views as strong as others about his position in the team, or have a question mark over his intestinal fortitide, I simply don't like what he said PUBLICLY)
I just don't know how anyone can give a s*** about the tweets of a footballer. Grammy can play footy but as most footy players he lives a pretty sheltered existence. If he has 40000 wanting to read about everything he does it's a sad indictment on our society.
The 40,000 people I was referring to are the MEMBERS of the St Kilda footy club. His tweets are everyone's business who supports the saints, especially if his tweets are ABOUT the saints, that's what he obviously doesn't understand. LIke I said earlier, if he's not happy about it, (the time trial) complain to his mum, his girlfriend, his mates - but don't get on a public social network site and whinge about it. It's just completely unnecessary, and no good will ever come from it.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:[. LIke I said earlier, if he's not happy about it, (the time trial) complain to his mum, his girlfriend, his mates - but don't get on a public social network site and whinge about it. It's just completely unnecessary, and no good will ever come from it.
where did he complain- he just noted a factual event....... 8 pages of people reading feelings into words..... :roll:

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:
Moods wrote:[. LIke I said earlier, if he's not happy about it, (the time trial) complain to his mum, his girlfriend, his mates - but don't get on a public social network site and whinge about it. It's just completely unnecessary, and no good will ever come from it.
where did he complain- he just noted a factual event....... 8 pages of people reading feelings into words..... :roll:
cmon bratty......I luv the "lets fly the flag for our players" but please.....the guy was having a whinge that he had to do a time trial while on holidays and while we dont have a coach/fitness gurur. The end.

He then CHOSE (lets be clear no one forces them to "tweet") to go public as a public person with that view....then says "why all the fuss"

At the least it points to a severe lack of brain power upstairs for Gram -one suspects the old hair product has finally seeped through....

“Yeah….nah””
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:[cmon bratty......I luv the "lets fly the flag for our players" but please.....the guy was having a whinge that he had to do a time trial while on holidays and while we dont have a coach/fitness gurur. The end.

He then CHOSE (lets be clear no one forces them to "tweet") to go public as a public person with that view....then says "why all the fuss"

At the least it points to a severe lack of brain power upstairs for Gram -one suspects the old hair product has finally seeped through....
if you apply that theory then there are just a few on here that will keep him company.

I still say the words he used in no way indicate his feelings about doing the run But more about it being done without a senior coach and senior fitness advisor-

and what it is pointing to is footballers going back inside the bubble- which is what many on here have complained about-- can't win really..

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

prwilkinson wrote:He'd be the first guy I delisted. He thinks it's his god given right to be an AFL footballer. The guy needs reality to smack him square in the face. He plays for St.Kilda as if it's the Eaglehawk reserves. Pathetic.
oh took the words right out of my mouth, isnt he a pretty boy, so arregant to!

Q5
Club Player

saintbrat wrote:
Teflon wrote:[cmon bratty......I luv the "lets fly the flag for our players" but please.....the guy was having a whinge that he had to do a time trial while on holidays and while we dont have a coach/fitness gurur. The end.

if you apply that theory then there are just a few on here that will keep him company.

I still say the words he used in no way indicate his feelings about doing the run But more about it being done without a senior coach and senior fitness advisor-

and what it is pointing to is footballers going back inside the bubble- which is what many on here have complained about-- can't win really..
I'm with you bratty. The holier than thou attitudes of some on here give me the shites!!! I love reading their tweets - gives you an insight into them as PEOPLE. I once asked one of our tweeters why he posted some of the stuff he did and his response 'it was a bit quiet, thought I'd liven it up'. Perhaps the joke's on us!!!

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Q5 wrote:I once asked one of our tweeters why he posted some of the stuff he did and his response 'it was a bit quiet, thought I'd liven it up'. Perhaps the joke's on us!!!
I'd hope not.

Call me stuffy, but I don't reckon they need to liven things up with headlines.

I like quiet.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:

Rubbish.

The clubs ender enormous heat for a coach thats just walked out. Its being asked questions about its Board/CEO amongst other things such as sponsorship THE LAST thing the club needs is a d!ckehead player to come out with a dumb, lame cheap whinge that "I have to run and we dont have a coach/fitness guy".......poor fella. How long has it taken for the media to report it as such?

To pretend "Im sure he meant nothing by it" is almost irrelevant - I read a quote recently I liked.........something like...."there is no reality.....only perception..." whatever Grams motives surely one has to think what/how actions may be conveyed?

Put you're head in the sand all you like - but protecting the club/players when they make dumb, no use, stupid decisions doesnt help anyone.

“Yeah….nah””