Irish turds and Dimwit get what they deserve

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

I wont get into the racism discussion but look at a few of the Irish players over the last few years.
Walsh - walked out on Saints after a couple of years developing a feel for the game on the rookie list
Kennelly - walked out on swans at eve of season
Hanley - rumours he wanted to walk before signing contract this year
Begley- went home for family reasons, i believe while still contracted
Setanta -few sandwiches short of a picnic.
Clarke - walked on the pies

They seem to be a risky prospect as the pull of their homeland seems to often win out.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Yep, Irish are a bunch of sooks.

Ever since the potato famine they feel the world is against them.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
busso mick
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:Yep, Irish are a bunch of sooks.

Spoken like a true spud. :roll: Oh and by the way my first name is Mick, second name is Joe and third name is Paddy.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

This from a Jew.

You should be fkn ashamed.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

This from a Jew.

this is the stupidest thread on saintsational for a good while, and that's saying something when barks4eva is around.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

This from a Jew.

this is the stupidest thread on saintsational for a good while, and that's saying something when barks4eva is around.
Yup agreed.

Absolutely no need for extreme racism. Saintspremiers thinks he is fishing, but it has overstepped the line.

Can you imagine the (fully deserved) outcry if we played Israel in soccer and someone on here said "of the Jews have sooked since 6 million of them were exterminated in the holocaust"?

I am totally offended by someone who should know better.

mods lock or delete this thread please.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
asiu
Saintsational Legend

... the real sooks program their old story into their young via armed guards on child care centres.
... the rest of us get on with 'letting go'

.cabbages with guns ,
wires around the runs.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
twirlyhair
Club Player

Re: Irish turds and Dimwit get what they deserve

BelfastSaint wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:This mongrel rules game is good for the fights.

The pissy Irish turds can't handle a bit of body contact.

They should just piss off to the pub and do what Irish do best.

Give up on this concept Dimwit. It is DEAD!
I wonder what you think of aboriginals, asians,indians etc ...
To label a whole nation as turds and alcholics because of the performance of their football team makes you nothing but an ignorant fkucwit ... and dare I say... racist arsehole ..
Agreed...saintspremiers seems to have a few insecurities...always indicative of racists...

TD
Club Player

My parents are Irish and i am an Irish Australian, this thread is a disgrace. Australia was born on the back of the Irish convict. The OP is paramount to nothing more than the posting of a racist PIG, what a disgrace.

:twisted:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

God you lot a precious bunch today :lol:

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

TD wrote:My parents are Irish and i am an Irish Australian, this thread is a disgrace. Australia was born on the back of the Irish convict. The OP is paramount to nothing more than the posting of a racist PIG, what a disgrace.

You may possibly be getting a bit excited. Don't take things so personally. I have an Irish background and am not one bit offended. I find it amusing. Throwing around the race card here is more insulting than what what has actually been said. Grow up.

Bring on 2012 so we can discuss some real issues.

8856brother wrote:
TD wrote:My parents are Irish and i am an Irish Australian, this thread is a disgrace. Australia was born on the back of the Irish convict. The OP is paramount to nothing more than the posting of a racist PIG, what a disgrace.

You may possibly be getting a bit excited. Don't take things so personally. I have an Irish background and am not one bit offended. I find it amusing. Throwing around the race card here is more insulting than what what has actually been said. Grow up.

Exactly. I'm half Irish (on my mothers side) and I couldn't give two s***s. Too many do-gooders getting around these days and half the time they don't even understand what they're arguing about.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

know who I don't like... asian ppl

wait what was the point of this thread?

(I have nothing against Asian people)

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:I thought the behaviour of the Australian players last night reprehensible, especially in the third quarter

Series was lost, so they started dishing out cheap shots like a bunch of sulking prima donnas. Callan Ward, and Mark Nikoski to name two.

Series should never be revived unless Australia decide to take it seriously and pick a few players who are actually A list.

Any sport that allows Easton Wood and Richard Douglas to represent their country..I mean seriously...did they get a Brownlow vote of Club B&F vote between the two of them?
I like the game. Some bad losers on here (and in our team).

Same thing happens every time> Whenever we are losing we start trying to go the fight and giving cheapshots.

I think people need to acknowledge these amateur Irish players are better than we give them credit for and our guys arent quite as "elite" as we all like to pretend and the AFL marketing machine keeps telling us.

Well done to the Irish. Good on em. Id like the series to continue. Not lease because I am desperate for sport at this time of year.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Sat 05 Nov 2011 7:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

TD
Club Player

Old Mate wrote:
8856brother wrote:

Exactly. I'm half Irish (on my mothers side) and I couldn't give two s***s. Too many do-gooders getting around these days and half the time they don't even understand what they're arguing about.
You would be? oh thats right no one. Dont tell me how i can react or not to blatant racism. I dont care if your offended or not but i care about how the OP generalises the Irish people and my heritage.

saints66
Club Player

Old Mate wrote:
8856brother wrote:

Was Nicky Widmar "being precious" that famous day at Victoria Park!

There were many ignornant supporters using the same logic as some posters on here to justify that racial vilification. Racism is racism whether you are thick skinned or thin, whether you couldn't give two s***s or not

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

saints66 wrote:
Old Mate wrote:
8856brother wrote:

There were many ignornant supporters using the same logic as some posters on here to justify that racial vilification. Racism is racism whether you are thick skinned or thin, whether you couldn't give two s***s or not
And the Racism card gets thrown around so easily in todays society.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
saints66
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote:
saint66au wrote:I thought the behaviour of the Australian players last night reprehensible, especially in the third quarter

Series was lost, so they started dishing out cheap shots like a bunch of sulking prima donnas. Callan Ward, and Mark Nikoski to name two.

Series should never be revived unless Australia decide to take it seriously and pick a few players who are actually A list.

Any sport that allows Easton Wood and Richard Douglas to represent their country..I mean seriously...did they get a Brownlow vote of Club B&F vote between the two of them?
I like the game. Some bad losers on here (and in our team).

Same thing happens every time> Whenever we are losing we start trying to go the fight and giving cheapshots.

I think people to acknowledge tese amateur Irish players are better than we give them credit for and our guys arent quite as "elite" as we all like to pretend and the AFL marketing machine keeps telling us.

Well done to the Irish. Good on em. Id like the series to continue.

+1

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

saintspremiers wrote:God you lot a precious bunch today :lol:
No offence taken mate... besides that's what many of my Jewish friends say about you. :D Shalom.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

to quote austin powers movie goldmember

theirs two things i hate in this world
one is people who are intolerent of others for racial and religious reasons ,
and the Dutch !!!! :wink:

In red white and black from 73
saintsfreak
Club Player

People these days are so sensitive about racist jokes. You can call me a cracker all day I don't care. Anyway this thread was probably in poor taste but most people are taking this much too seriously.

The Freak
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

saints66 wrote:
Old Mate wrote:
8856brother wrote:

Well I must be ignorant which obvbiosly also makes me a racest. What a crock of sh#t.

Get a life and stop playing the victim. There are obvious acts of racism and then there are obvious acts of "look at me" I'm going to call this person a racist just to stir up sh#t.

Saintsational Legend

Id like the series to continue

matrix
Saintsational Legend

lol at towelly smoking bongs

hey my partners heritage is dutch!!

delete this thread and ban all the racists! 8-)

Nikky Rixon
Club Player

Lets see firstly im an AUSSIE, this whole game is great ive never come across a bunch of sore losers in all my life i here every excuse under the sun why this game should be given the boot . AFLS EGO IS TOO BIG it cant handle being beaten or challenged what a mighty effort by the irish , they really give our ego a blow everytime just goes to show we are not good enough dont blame the round ball cause we cant get the oval ball right . MAY THIS GAME KEEP GOING I LIKE TO SEE AUST BEING HUMMBLED. As i said im an aussie but i do hate the aussie cricket team as well i hate to see them score , I LOVE ST KILDA , but im impressed with IRELAND well done to them even when weve had a full side they can match and beat us , thats the underlying hurt for the AFL (EGO CANT HANDLE IT)