Membership renewal.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:
SainterK wrote:Yeah congrats Rosco

My sons membership has gone from $25 to $40, the recommended package for him was I think something like $116
what age K?

I was pleased to see the Rooey's recruit package has gone down- thus encouraging some of the kids they got on baord with the $40 package over the last few years- where in the past this package was $110 now $70
4, so I think he is still a cherub...or whatever they call it now

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

ok I'm getting that one for my new nephew..
the teddy look great :)

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Rosco
Club Player

saintbrat wrote:
SainterK wrote:Yeah congrats Rosco

My sons membership has gone from $25 to $40, the recommended package for him was I think something like $116
what age K?

I was pleased to see the Rooey's recruit package has gone down- thus encouraging some of the kids they got on baord with the $40 package over the last few years- where in the past this package was $110 now $70
thanks sainterK, saintbrat.

i wonder if there is a single letter where the recommended package is cheaper than the existing?

i haven't got a membership for my 3 year old son as yet. my dad supports essendon and i didn't follow in his footsteps, so just want my son to make up his own mind (obviously only one outcome will make me very happy though). IMO choosing to support the saints should be an informed decision given the pleasure / pain ratio :(

Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

Rosco wrote:
Launcestonsaint wrote:Why don't they tell us that on the form they send us?
if you're referring to my post, they do say on my letter that going online is an option (under the "how to pay" section).

at the very least this thread has illustrated some good stories / options. happy membershipping.
I wasn't referrring to your post Rosco. I'm from the old school, never had & never will have a credit card. If I don't have the money in the pocket/bank I won't buy it. I don't pay for anything online.
I waited for the membership form to arrive & saw the details that our club sent us.
I hope there aren't too many other people in the same situation as me & just decides to cancel their membership.

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.
noddy04
Club Player

Megsie wrote:" WHINGER "
What gives you the right to call a very loyal interstate saints supporter a whinger. This bloke is a sainter through and through and its perogative to question his membership deal. Or are you one of those Saintspremier types that thinks that NON victorian supporters dont cout, shouldnt count or shouldnt have a question or opinion

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Launcestonsaint wrote:
Rosco wrote:
if you're referring to my post, they do say on my letter that going online is an option (under the "how to pay" section).

at the very least this thread has illustrated some good stories / options. happy membershipping.
I wasn't referrring to your post Rosco. I'm from the old school, never had & never will have a credit card. If I don't have the money in the pocket/bank I won't buy it. I don't pay for anything online.
I waited for the membership form to arrive & saw the details that our club sent us.
I hope there aren't too many other people in the same situation as me & just decides to cancel their membership.
So you are cancelling it because it is a bit hard to work out? Surely not.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

you should really get a credit card
they are not the devil

they dont cost anything at all
and if you pay the thing off in 30 days it costs NOTHING

its the way it is now days
8-)

congrats rosco

another sainter comes into the world :D

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Launcestonsaint wrote:
Rosco wrote:

i would hope most people would just call the membership dept or if interstate contact their local supporter group if they are confused before they would cancel their membership .... the club have been super helpful with all membership questions i have had

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
ttufc7
Club Player

noddy04 wrote:
Megsie wrote:" WHINGER "
What gives you the right to call a very loyal interstate saints supporter a whinger. This bloke is a sainter through and through and its perogative to question his membership deal. Or are you one of those Saintspremier types that thinks that NON victorian supporters dont cout, shouldnt count or shouldnt have a question or opinion
Someone that dumps their membership because they don't agree with a captaincy appointment and then decides not to renew on another occasion because they can't be bothered as they don't understand the new membership structure And doesn't want to make any attempt to contact the club for help. Sounds like a whinger to me!

stairwaytoheaven
Club Player

Ya know we are still pondering on whether we will continue our social club membership.
For the past 13 years we have been loyal and passionate about the Saints,but we are still thinking of pulling the plug.
Well ya all probably want to know why? Simple, we have to pay for our seats to sit in the Social Club Area and we don't see it viable as we only go a couple of times a year and now when we do go we have to pay $100 to sit up top.
When i spoke to the membership department, the young trainee could not help me enough and listened to my points and understood my plight.
We are yet to send an e-mail to kim to point out as to why we are uanble to have access and to why the membership department people could not disclose the number of reserved seats. This we see as a grey area and understand that the club is trying to make money but this does not suit eveybody. All we want is to be able to sit with the faithful.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

still haven't received my renewal.

Does anyone know when they will arrive?

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

saintly wrote:still haven't received my renewal.

Does anyone know when they will arrive?
I hasdn't either but others in family have so on their way.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Majority
Club Player

A red, white & black Teddy does look great Saintbrat.

If you are under 18 do not press the lower link.
Go to

http://www.saints.com.au/

http://www.amandaslingerie.co.uk/teddie ... teddy.html

Megsie
Club Player

Yes launcestonsaint i have been a consecutive member for 29 yrs !!!!!
I would never give up MY membersip just because a player was not made
"captain" under Grant Thomas or because you don't get a cap or scarf.
I don't care where you live in Australia if you want to support our club
by being a member of some kind then there's a membership out there for you.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Megsie wrote:Yes launcestonsaint i have been a consecutive member for 29 yrs !!!!!
Agree both Launcestonsaint and noddy are stupod little people on this issue.

But take pity on them, they are Tasmanian and South Australian remember!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I know both Noddy & Launcestonsaint and know them both to be very loyal saints people who have put their money where their mouths are for a very long time. It sounds like a communication problem and I hope it gets sorted out because we don't want to lose good people like them !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

noddy04
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:
Megsie wrote:Yes launcestonsaint i have been a consecutive member for 29 yrs !!!!!
Agree both Launcestonsaint and noddy are stupod little people on this issue.

But take pity on them, they are Tasmanian and South Australian remember!

Yeah Saintspremiers we must be STUPOD for having an opinion, and because we live interstate Wow great reasoning (not). As i have said before in other posts where i have been trolled by you just stop it and get over your self Some of us on here know the real reasons why you do keep trolling me