Supporter group experiences? International?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

HitTheBoundary wrote:I am the head, and sole member, of the Saints supporters group in Tiruvannamalai, India.

Although many of the locals claim to be saints.
Good on you, and I know of someone in Africa and 2 in Vanuatu

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

I am the Doha Saints Supporters Club :twisted:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
VietNam_Saint
Club Player

PLUGGER14 wrote:
VietNam_Saint wrote:
St Michele wrote:I really enjoy meeting up with other supporters and watching the game makes it a social experience not just on TV. Have made some nice friends that way too.

I got all excited hoping there were more Saints in Vietnam (heading there in March) and Singapore (August) but to no avail will have to try and source the games somewhere I hope
You won't find much footy on telly here in March. Australia Network channel common ,, if you go tp Saigon look for a bar called Blue Gecko on Ly tu Trong.
Just got back from Saigon, went to Blue Gecko to try & watch the cricket but it wasn't open that early.

Ended up at Bernies.
Didn't know Bernies was doin Sport , I should have mentioned best bar for sports is Phatties Bar , ex cafe latin ,, they do all sports but remember with an Australian flair so you'll usually find that they may have wogball on ,, but the sound will be on the ozzie game of choice.

What will be next from this club ?
Winmar
Club Player

Is there a TV network that shows it in Singapore then? It's one of the considerations I'd have if I ever seriously looked into moving there for a bit.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

go the torrents
:twisted:

PaytonPlace
Club Player

The sole member and organiser of the Gretna - Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, USA - chapter of the St Kilda supporters club

All this has basically involved is getting my Dad a St Kilda bowling ball for league night, and talking to confused strangers about Milney when I'm back home on holiday...

But if anyone is in Gretna when I am, I'll show you the bar where I put the photo of me and Nick Riewoldt on the wall (which is supposed to be shots of their staff doing "wacky" things) - it's still there, checked a week ago...

You can listen to Bristle tell you Carlton are still a massive chance at 28 points down with two minutes to go, you can listen to him tell you all about Lorne, or you can watch a monkey on a pushbike...I know which I prefer...