Sorry - OLD JOKE

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

iremember66
Club Player

Sorry - OLD JOKE

Two boys are playing football in the Fitzroy Gardens when one was attacked by a Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy ripped a board from the nearby fence, wedged it down the dog's collar and twisted it, breaking the dog's neck. A reporter who happened to have been driving by saw the incident, stopped and rushed over to interview the boy.
"Young Melbourne Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he started writing in his notebook.
"But I'm not a Melbourne fan," the little hero replied.
"Sorry, since we are just near the MCG, I just assumed you were." said the reporter and started again. "Little Richmond Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Dog Attack" he continued writing in his notebook.
"But I'm not a Richmond fan either," the boy said.
"Well, I assumed that everyone around here would be either for Melbourne or Richmond. What team do you barrack for then?" the reporter asked.
"I'm a St.Kilda supporter," the child said.
The reporter crossed out everything he had written and started a new sheet in his notebook, writing, "Young Maniac Loser Kills Beloved Family Pet."

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sorry - OLD JOKE

OK then... Do you not get the joke, or have you been hacked?

They walk amongst us...

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Wheres the joke????

Oh hang on, so the Media hate us!!!.. Goddamn media. I guess it is never the club/players fault for doing the wrong thing.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

You got the punch line wrong .... It's meant to be mongrel St Kilda supporter kills beloved family pet ....

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

An arrogant bummers supporter (tautology?) told me this one. Why aren't you allowed to swim at St.Kilda? Because there's only one flag. Boom tish!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!