Piss weak Saints fans......

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Re: Piss weak Saints fans......

Didnt go because my situation has changed this year and im a very busy man these days. Still get sad and a weird feeling when i miss a game.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

lendog heaven wrote:..... Try turning up now & then. Too cold? Getting ready for Masterchef? Only like stadia with a roof? Wtf! Outnumbered embarrassingly by Dawks at our own home game. Weak as piss.
I thought about writing a long and detailed explanation as to why me, my two young children and my wife (who had to be up at 5 this morning for work) didn't travel in from Mornington for this game, but instead I thought I'd say

f*** YOU

Bite my bag you flog. None of your damn business what games other people choose to spend their lesure time attending or not attending.

You do realise that our support of this club is a privilege - for them ???

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

lmfao @ bite my bag

gold

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Ralphy wrote:Nope i also dont like the MCG & it was cold last night and id prefer to be at home with my family in the warmth having a roast for tea,

Troll, sook and/or weak dog!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

True Believer wrote:
lendog heaven wrote:..... Try turning up now & then. Too cold? Getting ready for Masterchef? Only like stadia with a roof? Wtf! Outnumbered embarrassingly by Dawks at our own home game. Weak as piss.
I thought about writing a long and detailed explanation as to why me, my two young children and my wife (who had to be up at 5 this morning for work) didn't travel in from Mornington for this game, but instead I thought I'd say

f*** YOU

Bite my bag you flog. None of your damn business what games other people choose to spend their lesure time attending or not attending.

Thanks for raising the bar with your f....you.

The whole point is, strength in humbers.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

This is what they call "Eating your own" when things start turning sour.

Do you really think abusing other members will encourage them to go next time?

Not everyone has the ability to go every week, not everyone wants to go every week.

Piss weak, would be abusing your own clan.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

OK this is now a joke.

was going start my own thread with this.

Of course I'll get the whole 'I had to take little Marmaduke to a slumber party at his friend Terence's place' or 'There was a really important exhibition of Serbian pottery'...

What about 'The MCG is too cold and scary ' or "there are too many nasty opposition supporters there'.

HARDEN THE F%%K UP!
I prefer Etihad stadium to the sh&thouse MCG too and I can't stand arrogant Hawthorn supporters. That is the whole point....strength in numbers. It was embarrassing last night, the lack of Saints supporters.

I have nothing against anyone who couldn't go because of work/family commitments etc but seriously if the reason was that it was too cold then hang your head in shame. You are a weak dog!

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:I typed up a long message shortly after i got home.... but stuffed up posting it somehow... so here's an abbreviated version...

CRAP EFFORT FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- All regular "Ethiad Saints Supporters" who didn't turn up (I get many folk can't becuase of small kids, money, geography etc etc, but those of you who don't turn up because it's at the MCG, SHAME SHAME SHAME)
- 90% of those who DID TURN UP!!!... Piss weak effort in the crowd - especially down the Punt Road End.... our (No) Cheer Squad is just so pathetic

I felt like an interstate supporter tonight...... a sea of "Wees and Poos" in the crowd.... and bugger all noise from the Red White & Black

I was sitting there with my two and five year olds last night. When a group of Hawks supporters standing behind the cheers squad bay at the Punt Road end in the final quarter, started singing and chanting the usual stuff about Milne. I felt like I was one of very few Sainters giving a bit back. I am not going to listen to that cr*p watching a home match with two small children. They only stopped when the cops moved over to them.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

samuraisaint wrote:
Seaford_Saint wrote:I typed up a long message shortly after i got home.... but stuffed up posting it somehow... so here's an abbreviated version...

- All regular "Ethiad Saints Supporters" who didn't turn up (I get many folk can't becuase of small kids, money, geography etc etc, but those of you who don't turn up because it's at the MCG, SHAME SHAME SHAME)
- 90% of those who DID TURN UP!!!... Piss weak effort in the crowd - especially down the Punt Road End.... our (No) Cheer Squad is just so pathetic

I felt like an interstate supporter tonight...... a sea of "Wees and Poos" in the crowd.... and bugger all noise from the Red White & Black

I was sitting there with my two and five year olds last night. When a group of Hawks supporters standing behind the cheers squad bay at the Punt Road end in the final quarter, started singing and chanting the usual stuff about Milne. I felt like I was one of very few Sainters giving a bit back. I am not going to listen to that cr*p watching a home match with two small children. They only stopped when the cops moved over to them.

I was pretty close to you and with one of my kids in tow. People act like your abusing your kids by keeping them up late but mine crack the s***s if they miss it. I had some old people talking about taking kids to night games on the train home like it was a criminal act. Topped a good night.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

lolz.

The only thing worse than the softcocks that didn't go is the softcocks that whinge about it. :lol:

And was it a home game? Oh yeah, white shorts at the G, of course it was!

The only thing worse than the softcocks that didn't go and the softcocks that whinge about it, are the softcocks running our club.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
westy
Club Player

Some so-called supporters need to have serious re-think. Us supporters interstate only get to see the lads once a bloody year! As for cost, don't get me started about getting ripped off at the pathetic Subiaco Oval. At least we make a bit of noise over here, I suppose.

I'm livin' in a madhouse
milney044
Club Player

Yep I agree, our fans annoy the hell out me! I was on the 50m line, Level 1 and felt like every time I clapped and yelled my own fellow Saints supporters shot me a look like I was disrupting church. Like seriously, what the hell? Stand up and get behind the boys when they need you, it's seriously pathetic and I can't believe I have to feel like I'm doing something wrong when I clap and cheer for my team, and I wasn't swearing either by the way.

Show some heart, it was even worse against Fremantle at Etihad when I was up cheer squad end, and Freo's tiny supporter base crowd was far louder than our own. I go to Essendon games with my partner and yes I know they have far more fans, but I go to their games and the atmosphere is electric no matter where you sit.

Show some passion Saints fans.

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Lol at supporters bagging the MCG. Football gets played at a world class ground every week and ppl take it for granted.

Crap venue? Hmmm Thanks for that opinion, it has been noted. Unsure how it was ever derived though.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
samuraisaint wrote:

I was pretty close to you and with one of my kids in tow. People act like your abusing your kids by keeping them up late but mine crack the s***s if they miss it. I had some old people talking about taking kids to night games on the train home like it was a criminal act. Topped a good night.
Gee, that's pretty rude of them, it's none of their business. Especially on a Saturday night. More important that a parent spends time with their kids and gets their kids out and about rather than just watching TV or on their X Box at home all the time for mine.

ando051
Club Player

Very disappointed with the crowd, Me and the better looking half go to all Melbourne played games.I can understand about family commitments. We have reserved seats on level one and we have also had a lot of vacant seats around us at Etihad as well.

Good we had a social club, very disappointed there were no meals like Etihad.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:lolz.

The only thing worse than the softcocks that didn't go is the softcocks that whinge about it. :lol:

And was it a home game? Oh yeah, white shorts at the G, of course it was!

The only thing worse than the softcocks that didn't go and the softcocks that whinge about it, are the softcocks running our club.
Love your uncompromising approach Satchmo.
Now if you can just apply this approach to finally bringing back Lucky Burgers in all their flat hamburger goodness, I will be forever greatful.
In fact, speaking of Lucky Burgers, the old LB storefront on the corner of Nepean Hwy and some other street which I can't remember the name of is still barren except for a Moorabbin phone number painted on the awning. Has anybody called it?

Still remember way back when Lucky Burgers changed into some typical cr*ppy fish and chips shop - shattered!!

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

True Believer wrote:
lendog heaven wrote: f*** YOU

Good call. I go every week, but that sure as hell doesn't give me the right to tell anyone else what to do. Those that are getting abusive about it make me want to be a part of this club less, not more. I sure as s*** don't go to the footy for them.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
ROLS-LEE
Club Player

I was there, like I am every game played in Melbourne, and I was not suprised how quiet our supporter base and CHEERSQUAD is.

Although general saints supporters may not have to be loud and vocal but our CHEERSQUAD is the worst in the league with noise and actual cheering and chanting, and its getting worst .

They should be loud and vocal regardless of the scoreboard as that is what they they pay for. Not to cheer when were 4+ goals up.

What is the prerequisite of becoming a cheersquad member?? As I believe that most take this option up due to cheap reserve seating behind the goals.

I even saw Dooley ( you were in row F ) looking disinterested, quiet and uneventful every time I peered over there. You definitely weren't the only one, I just know of you, hence I say your name.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

ROLS-LEE wrote:I was there, like I am every game played in Melbourne, and I was not suprised how quiet our supporter base and CHEERSQUAD is.

Although general saints supporters may not have to be loud and vocal but our CHEERSQUAD is the worst in the league with noise and actual cheering and chanting, and its getting worst .

They should be loud and vocal regardless of the scoreboard as that is what they they pay for. Not to cheer when were 4+ goals up.

What is the prerequisite of becoming a cheersquad member?? As I believe that most take this option up due to cheap reserve seating behind the goals.

I even saw Dooley ( you were in row F ) looking disinterested, quiet and uneventful every time I peered over there. You definitely weren't the only one, I just know of you, hence I say your name.
Dools was just shattered because his old mate was going so well.

The MCG doesn't seem to be user friendly. Hard to find food and toilets. (plus it did get cold). Came down on the train from Bendigo being advised by V/Line there would be a 10.50pm footy special back. There wasn't, and the next train left at about 11.50pm meaning we didn't get home 'til well after 2am. That means a trip to the footy took 10 hours rather than about 7 hours going to Etihad.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:
True Believer wrote:

f*** YOU

Thanks for raising the bar with your f....you.

The whole point is, strength in humbers.
Strength in Humbers..........WTF is that

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
ROLS-LEE
Club Player

But that is typical of our jeersquad at the moment. I know Dooley believes Kosi should not be out there, and I have had my doubts too, about Kosi, (I hate his brain fades when he gives away frees, 50mtr penalties or reports) but the whole jeersquad is the same. They should be supporting and cheering for the club and the players out there regardless of you they are and only jeering the opposition.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Abusing people WON'T work. Looking at this topic objectively, different people have different circumstances and may not be able to get to every game. It's up to the club (Board, Admin, Players, Coaches, Members, Fans) to deliver a product that will get "going to saints games" higher up on people's lists of priorities. I believe that the game style that Scotty is implementing will help but will take time. Bad publicity like the crap dished up by Herald-Sun, MMM and Ch9 during the week doesn't help.

I believe that an attractive brand of footy, and having the right people in the right places within the club will see people flooding back, but it will take time !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

St Lenny
Club Player

I have always said it, our supporters are soft and lack passion. They use to say it was because of Ro$$ Lyins boring game plan, when I guess they were not really honest.