Justin Koschitzke has kicked.............

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: Justin Koschitzke has kicked.............

plugger66 wrote:
Scollop wrote:Helps when the coach utilises his strengths, our game plan is more attacking - not sideways and backwards footy- and coaches gameplan includes someone positioning themselves in the traditional spot where a FF should be.

Interesting theory. Why isnt Rooy kicking straight then. You need to get over it.
You need to stop defending Ross Lyon. Lyon had a theory - defend, contain, restrict, play tempo footy, and get numbers back and name defenders in our team and play them in our forward line with no plan what so-ever to be a go to goalkicker. Lyons team selection policy meant he'd name guys like Eddie who were there to defend against the other teams defenders!!! Lyons theory surely should have earnt us a flag - it worked for his mate at the Swans...Well imo, it wasn't just bad luck - it was a flawed theory and basically you need to have a balance and you need to have blokes like Kosi stand at Full Forward and build a forward line around him with guys that actually like to kick goals for goodness sake.

As for Roo...Have Kosi's legs done the k's that Roo's legs have done? Has Kosi crashed as many packs or got to as many contests in his playing career as Roo? That might have something do with it - you absolute Lyon apologist tool.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

.make kos the focal point.
... i yarked on about for years.

Go Kos.
on ya bloke.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

15 0
thats just outstanding! sign this kosi bloke up now!

does anyone have any stats on our worst kick for goal?

i remember lewis jetta had 0.20 or something at one point.

grammy just loves a point! :D

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Scollop wrote:Helps when the coach utilises his strengths, our game plan is more attacking - not sideways and backwards footy- and coaches gameplan includes someone positioning themselves in the traditional spot where a FF should be.

Interesting theory. Why isnt Rooy kicking straight then. You need to get over it.
You need to stop defending Ross Lyon. Lyon had a theory - defend, contain, restrict, play tempo footy, and get numbers back and name defenders in our team and play them in our forward line with no plan what so-ever to be a go to goalkicker. Lyons team selection policy meant he'd name guys like Eddie who were there to defend against the other teams defenders!!! Lyons theory surely should have earnt us a flag - it worked for his mate at the Swans...Well imo, it wasn't just bad luck - it was a flawed theory and basically you need to have a balance and you need to have blokes like Kosi stand at Full Forward and build a forward line around him with guys that actually like to kick goals for goodness sake.

As for Roo...Have Kosi's legs done the k's that Roo's legs have done? Has Kosi crashed as many packs or got to as many contests in his playing career as Roo? That might have something do with it - you absolute Lyon apologist tool.

I am not a RL apologist. I unlike you understand footy. That is clearly proven when you say Kosi has kicked straight because of a new coach but then come up with some crap about Rooy. It is quite embarrassing. You need to read AFL for dummies again and again. Just maybe it is their kicking skills that Kosi is kicking straight and Rooy isnt. Now go away potato head and read that book. It can only people on here.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

God your an arsehole!

Re-read some of you s*** and squirm...

Schillaci
Club Player

Read the thread title and expected it to be something like this. His kicking for goal is beautiful to watch. If you needed someone to kick a goal for your life he'd be a great choice. Some of those 15 straight have been from tight angles too.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Scollop wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I am not a RL apologist. I unlike you understand footy. That is clearly proven when you say Kosi has kicked straight because of a new coach but then come up with some crap about Rooy. It is quite embarrassing. You need to read AFL for dummies again and again. Just maybe it is their kicking skills that Kosi is kicking straight and Rooy isnt. Now go away potato head and read that book. It can only people on here.
Potato Head :D :lol: :lol: So much more insulting than Cabbage :P :oops: :roll: :shock: :lol:

BigMart wrote:God your an arsehole!

Re-read some of you s*** and squirm...

Hooked again. Far too easy.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Kosi is back in form...and it is not just his kicking, but his marking.

His one grab marking disappeared last year.

It it coach encouragement? Somehow I doubt that as Lyon was a big Kosi fan.

I suspect it is mainly that he is just much fitter with fewer niggles that has allowed him to get his mojo back.

In additional AFL can be a perverse game Big forwards were looking to be out of favour a couple of seasons ago. But the current gameplan rage is all about fast movement forward..either to a marking target like Kosi or into space to those fleet of foot. So Kosi's type of play once looking endangered is now back in favour.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Nah, not hooked.

Just pointing out how nasty, spiteful, derogatory and most likely gutless your name calling is.... Do you actually believe you're better than others, because you call it.....

Just like to point out your far from impressive.... Judging by your childish posts, what are you 76 or 6??

Here's a tip, let others decide, so you don't sound like a wanker....

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
You love to insult people constantly so it's comin back in spades. You are a RL apologist tool, a know it all smartarse internet forum coward, and a simpleton tool who THINKS they understand ALL facets of footy!! I love seeing our team kick more goals and I love seeing Kosi being used as a FF. That's the point I was making. I didn't say that SW is affecting Kosi's kicking. You love to twist things round...either that or your stubborness will not allow you to admit that you were wrong...Your bs OP predicting the Saints will finish between 7th and 11th (beacause you are such a great judge - AND of course - because you were being realistic) will be proven wrong and you will continue to give us evidence like that, which will come back to bite you bigtime...footyexpertmyarse...

You forget to answer me this; Does it say in the AFL book for dummies that keeping blokes out of the seniors and playing them in the VFL helps their development? You've already admitted that you didn't agree with some of RLyons drafting policies pre-2009, but what gets me is that you agree with nearly ALL his team selections, and his ommissions of youth in 2009/2010. You also try and defend his boring as batshit gameplan that ultimately failed.
Last edited by Scollop on Wed 15 Aug 2012 12:08am, edited 2 times in total.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:Kosi is back in form...and it is not just his kicking, but his marking.

His one grab marking disappeared last year.

It it coach encouragement? Somehow I doubt that as Lyon was a big Kosi fan.

I suspect it is mainly that he is just much fitter with fewer niggles that has allowed him to get his mojo back.

In additional AFL can be a perverse game Big forwards were looking to be out of favour a couple of seasons ago. But the current gameplan rage is all about fast movement forward..either to a marking target like Kosi or into space to those fleet of foot. So Kosi's type of play once looking endangered is now back in favour.
Yep. Agree. Ross was a big fan of Kosi. Afterall, Kosi wasn't one of the younger guys on the list. And...Ross Lyon was a big fan of Kosi sitting at full forward for 3 seconds after the ball was bounced in the middle and then getting Kosi along with ALL our forwards and mids to flood back if that's where the ball looked like it was heading towards. I don't think RLyon was a big fan of more than two of our forwards staying put in our forward 50... Oh and also -RLyon was a big fan of getting Kosi off the ground and adding another defender or a tagger onto the field

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i think the word 'flogg' and not 'tool' should be used in this instance

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
You love to insult people constantly so it's comin back in spades. You are a RL apologist tool, a know it all smartarse internet forum coward, and a simpleton tool who THINKS they understand ALL facets of footy!! I love seeing our team kick more goals and I love seeing Kosi being used as a FF. That's the point I was making. I didn't say that SW is affecting Kosi's kicking. You love to twist things round...either that or your stubborness will not allow you to admit that you were wrong. Your bs OP predicting the Saints will finish between 7th and 11th (beacause you are such a great judge - AND of course - because you were being realistic) will be proven wrong and you will continue to give us evidence like that, which will come back to bite you bigtime...footyexpertmyarse...

You forget to answer me this; Does it say in the AFL book for dummies that keeping blokes out of the seniors and playing them in the VFL helps their development? You've already admitted that you didn't agree with some of RLyons drafting policies pre-2009, but what gets me is that you agree with nearly ALL his team selections, and his ommissions of youth in 2009/2010. You also try and defend his boring as batshit gameplan that ultimately failed.

I think you will find that the insult again started with you. Maybe you should read what you write instead of thinking I started it. It may sound like I started it because your insults are so weak and pathetic and mine have some bite. You will never win the insult war because you have no idea so my suggestion is dont start it and I wont insult you. Anyway there is no need to comment anymore than say I am right and you are wrong. Confirmed by BM agreeing with you because like you he doesnt read what is written, he imagines it and then comments on something that hasnt even been written.

By the way Kosi was FF last year. I still have no idea why Rooy is kicking poorly under this game plan apart from more injuries even though Kosi has had more injuries. Must be the wind at Etihad that only effects Rooy kicking. I have a theory. Kosi is and has always been a great kick for goal and Rooy hasnt and it has nothing to do with how they are being coached at the moment.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Embarrassing....

A self indulgent wanker, really.

"no need to comment anymore, OTHER than to say, I am right and you are wrong"

Admittedly it is hard to read and decipher some of your s***, but that edited comment demonstrates what sort of bloke you are.

Also, when analyzing goalkicking dumbarse, consider where the players are having shots from. That tends to have an influence, and has something to do with forward structure. But hey, you'd know. We are wrong and your right. In actual fact, I think you ARE just an apologist and have little idea about the game.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Plugger needs to go back to writing us off for the next 5 years

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Embarrassing....

A self indulgent wanker, really.

"no need to comment anymore, OTHER than to say, I am right and you are wrong"

Admittedly it is hard to read and decipher some of your s***, but that edited comment demonstrates what sort of bloke you are.

Also, when analyzing goalkicking dumbarse, consider where the players are having shots from. That tends to have an influence, and has something to do with forward structure. But hey, you'd know. We are wrong and your right. In actual fact, I think you ARE just an apologist and have little idea about the game.

You really should stick to super rules because I have no doubt that is the only thing you have been super at in your life. I was told by someone you couldnt play and that would make sense because your knowledge of the game is worse than poor. Give me a call and I will tell you how the AFL works. Now run away you little slimy piece of excrement. In case you dont understand that excrement equals big mouth sorry big mart. Pity your wife calls you little dick.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

ouch

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:ouch

Sorry for that. Had a few and he really annoys me. Probably nearly as much as I annoy others. Sorry BigMart I apologise but I have already written it and dont know how to delete it. Really sorry.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

.that would be plural , as in , dicks.

Tassy boys are born lucky.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Oh really,

Who would that be, don't be scared to use a name..... It's funny, you don't even know my name, do you??

Liar. A f***in' sad, pathetic liar.

Not the only thing you lie about though, is it???

And I will stick to super rules, since I'm over 35..... And trust me I still go alright....in fact, I'd be better at 38 than you ever were (at umpiring)

You don't know me, don't know anyone that does know me, do you???

and BTW me wife is a bit out your league mate.....

Your a pretender pal. I mean seriously, you carry on like you're important, some how? Truth is, your just a sad prick...

Leo.J
SS Life Member

No she di int

dragit
Saintsational Legend

And when two lovers woo. They still say, “I love you.”

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I have this mental image of when these two old guys on Ray Martin punched each other up. We should get some gloves and a ring and watch two old boys get the dukes up old school style. Pluggs can wear his umpiring kit and Mart can go in his super rules kit. That would be funny as.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:I have this mental image of when these two old guys on Ray Martin punched each other up. We should get some gloves and a ring and watch two old boys get the dukes up old school style. Pluggs can wear his umpiring kit and Mart can go in his super rules kit. That would be funny as.

Im up for it. Can I bring a whistle?