Rossy's mob getting a nice old touch up by Hawthorn

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Re: Rossy's mob getting a nice old touch up by Hawthorn

plugger66 wrote:
8856brother wrote:
Animal Enclosure wrote:uote="clarky449"]

Spot on Clarky... We may want Lyon to fail but the Purple Scum will be right in the mix
Are you really sure :?: :?: :?: :?:

Will win many games at home. Away they will be found out by sides that are any good. Freo are Freo. Good luck Ross.

So we arent a good side?
Not on that day big boy. By the way, Port beat us too, in case you forgot. We are improving.

plugger66 wrote:
gringo wrote:So we arent a good side?

Your mates in the umpiring community would have got a nice plastic bag full of cash from the betting syndicates for that game we won in every facet except hit outs which we stole in clearances and free kicks. We were either given a pay back for complaining about the umpires or they are on the take.

Anyway Plugger I know you would rather we finish in the bottom few for the next 4 years so you can look like your impeccable football knowledge is correct but may be you should actually add something rather than being confrontational.

What are you on about. You really have strange ideas on what I hope for. I want to win every game and the flag every year but i dont think we will do either. I think we finish will finish between 7th and 10th. What is wrong with thinking that. I hope I am wrong. Certainly doesnt make me a worse supporter than you. Matter of fact i am a great supporter of our club and will back myself that i have done much more for our club than at least 95% of people on this board. I add plenty to this board but you post as much as me and when some people write crap they need to be picked up on it. Maybe you shouldnt worry about what I write and add something to this board. And yes my knowledge of footy is impeccable but so is MM and Leigh Matthews. I doubt they get the ladder right every year or pick 9 winners every week.

As for the umpires I hope you are joking or your knowledge of footy isnt impeccable. I will take it as a joke.[/quote]

I don't ridicule peoples opinion -well except yours, and don't claim to have special mystical powers of future vision. Saying that you are in the same league as Leigh Matthews and Malthouse is pretty cute old Pluggerboy. When you say that people are stupid or naive for thinking we could make the 8 it is a bit rich to turn around and say you were just having a bit a guess and don't always get them right when the outcome doesn't suit you. Speaking like you have some kind of authority is always dangerous because at the end of the day we are just a bunch of plebs with opinions and too much time spent on fan forums.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
gringo wrote:So we arent a good side?

Your mates in the umpiring community would have got a nice plastic bag full of cash from the betting syndicates for that game we won in every facet except hit outs which we stole in clearances and free kicks. We were either given a pay back for complaining about the umpires or they are on the take.

Anyway Plugger I know you would rather we finish in the bottom few for the next 4 years so you can look like your impeccable football knowledge is correct but may be you should actually add something rather than being confrontational.

What are you on about. You really have strange ideas on what I hope for. I want to win every game and the flag every year but i dont think we will do either. I think we finish will finish between 7th and 10th. What is wrong with thinking that. I hope I am wrong. Certainly doesnt make me a worse supporter than you. Matter of fact i am a great supporter of our club and will back myself that i have done much more for our club than at least 95% of people on this board. I add plenty to this board but you post as much as me and when some people write crap they need to be picked up on it. Maybe you shouldnt worry about what I write and add something to this board. And yes my knowledge of footy is impeccable but so is MM and Leigh Matthews. I doubt they get the ladder right every year or pick 9 winners every week.

As for the umpires I hope you are joking or your knowledge of footy isnt impeccable. I will take it as a joke.

I don't ridicule peoples opinion -well except yours, and don't claim to have special mystical powers of future vision. Saying that you are in the same league as Leigh Matthews and Malthouse is pretty cute old Pluggerboy. When you say that people are stupid or naive for thinking we could make the 8 it is a bit rich to turn around and say you were just having a bit a guess and don't always get them right when the outcome doesn't suit you. Speaking like you have some kind of authority is always dangerous because at the end of the day we are just a bunch of plebs with opinions and too much time spent on fan forums.[/quote]

If you are going to have a discussion please dont lie to make me look bad and you look good. Not once have I ever said a person is stupid or naive for thinking we will make the 8. That is lie. Why would I say that when I said we could make it. And who claims to have mystical powers for future vision. Again I had an opinion in a thread that we will take 5 to 7 years to be a power again. Its called an opinion and many in that thread expressed similar opinions.

And finally you dont have a sense of humour do you? Have you actually heard the expression taking the piss?

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
dragit wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:I hope anyone who thinks we should have hung on Zac has watched this game.
monsterred?

No. He had 4 goals kicked on him and the Hawks had all the play. Impossible for their backline.
For those that don't get the Triple M radio commentary team broadcast; they get one of the ex-players to give a 1,2, and 3 for the players that didn't contribute, or had no excuses for a poor showing on the day. The rules are that they can't give the votes to any player who hasn't played at least 50 games...Gary Lyon gave Zac the '3' votes for worst on the ground and everyone agreed dawson had a shocker.

Tensions running high and it seems that RLyon's gameplan is under the pump even more than Lyons fluffer... :) :)

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/fr ... 6361167026

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/du ... 6361147826