Sam Fisher off field issues?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Re: Sam Fisher off field issues?

Dave McNamara wrote: Image
ok so if no one will say it, I'll jump in
anyone else think Sam's looking a little ragged round the eyes?

Seeya
PLUGGER14
Club Player

sunsaint wrote:
The day after a transatlantic flight! Cut him some slack :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:

so am i after a 30 hour trip....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
stinger wrote:
dragit wrote:http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/danci ... 2ar04.html

. Ecstasy, on the other hand, causes almost no harm to society and scored very low on the harm done to the user, coming in at 17th overall. Cannabis (legalised in two US states last month) came in eighth."[/i]
well, i'm sure that the parents of a 20 year old who i know... who took an ecstasy tablet in a night club and then died in the back of an ambo will be pleased to hear that...as will the wife of a guy killed in a head on on his way home at 3am from another nightclub who took a couple of eccies brought for him by his said wife so he wouldn't drink too much alcohol......not sure about his two young ones :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: though.....
You're a very emotional person stinger, would hate for you to be the judge if I was accused of something…

Should cars be banned too because people misuse them and people die as a result?

i'm not emotional at all...just trying to put some perspective in place when pple talk crap...and quote crap statistics ....

your argument on banning cars is just plain silly....ban the drivers .????..that's a different kettle of fish.....

i was involved in both cases i referred to above..i could detail others too......so i guess i have some reason to respond negatively when pple state that ecstasy is not a problem in society...because it is......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
felix
Club Player

Eee 's in there purest form won't hurt you and we're administered by psychiatrists at the turn of last century to help with marriage problems , it's the love drug , you feel very close to the people around you, new evidence indicates it can help with severe depression . The problem lays in the manufacturing of drugs labelled as ecstasy by dodgy backyard chemists who may put a bit of this and that in it to get a hi which causes all the problems you here about .

dragit
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote: i'm not emotional at all...just trying to put some perspective in place when pple talk crap...and quote crap statistics ....

your argument on banning cars is just plain silly....ban the drivers .????..that's a different kettle of fish.....

i was involved in both cases i referred to above..i could detail others too......so i guess i have some reason to respond negatively when pple state that ecstasy is not a problem in society...because it is......
Talking crap? really?

What is crap about the statistics? Lets ignore statistics and scientific research and go with what stinger thinks, cause he's seen bad stuff happen to people on drugs, makes sense.

Citing personal accounts of drug related tragedies as a basis for defining law is ridiculous, unless we are going to ban everything dangerous… fast cars, booze, tobacco would out-weigh drug related tragedies infinitely, I have witnessed deaths from all three, doesn't mean we can ban them all.

Let's face it, dickheads will be dickheads.

Austinnn
Club Player

stinger wrote:

. Ecstasy, on the other hand, causes almost no harm to society and scored very low on the harm done to the user, coming in at 17th overall. Cannabis (legalised in two US states last month) came in eighth."[/i]
well, i'm sure that the parents of a 20 year old who i know... who took an ecstasy tablet in a night club and then died in the back of an ambo will be pleased to hear that...as will the wife of a guy killed in a head on on his way home at 3am from another nightclub who took a couple of eccies brought for him by his said wife so he wouldn't drink too much alcohol......not sure about his two young ones :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: though.....
Righto, all drugs are bad because accidents happen. How many people die from shark or crocodile attacks? Far more than die from accidents related to ecstasy, I assure you. In both cases, those accidents are due to lack of sufficient care in most cases.

Should we kill all sharks and crocs? What about motorbikes, chainsaws, and heavy metal music? How far will you go to stop the needless death and suffering?

Maybe if you looked past the headlines and looked at the global picture, not just the parts that become cases for other people to sort out, you'd have a bit more of an idea of how bad drugs are.

Sorry for the troubles you've seen, but your opinion is an emotional over-reaction.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
Austinnn
Club Player

http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/ ... er-charges

ALL SPORTS ARE BAD BAN THEM NOT JUST SOCCER REMEMBER DARREN MILANE OMG BAD BAD BAD I need to lie down

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
saint6709
Club Player

stinger wrote:
sunsaint wrote:

so am i after a 30 hour trip....
Forget about the eyes what about all the shifty looks in the background - watters has clearly asked the question " what did you guys do last night???'' they are all looking very guilty I am just so concerned for the whole team :wink:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

f****** hell everyone will react different to a drug ffs
common sense

one person might drop dead from dropping a tab
someone else might go all night after popping five

personally i dont touch chemicals
the long term effects of using dont look attractive imo

what i find funny is if i want to have a smoke when i get home after a ten hour shift and someone else wants to have a couple of beers its apparently different
lol

saintjake
Club Player

dragit wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
White Winmar wrote:And your qualifications to make this assertion are?

Having a very good friend who is a heroin addict and uses ice. Is that ok with you? What are your qualifications?
Are you mates with chips too?
:lol: :lol:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

big whoops plugger you know one person who is a user/addict
a lot of people do

everyone reacts and uses differently
it certainly doesnt not make you or i someone who knows about drugs in depth

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:big whoops plugger you know one person who is a user/addict
a lot of people do

How dare you make sense, matrix. Don't you know he's a self-confessed expert on everything?

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

<<< idiot

thanks for putting me 'straight' WW

gringo
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:

I suggested they should look at getting some of those crystal meth addict pics and writing an article on how he's obviously off his nut on ice. He looks a little haggard these days but he's not a teenager anymore so could be the solarium has taken it's toll not his issues.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

a lot of people do

Why dont you write about something I said instead of imagining it. Just one question to you if you can answer it. Is every person who takes Ice addicted?

The funny thing is you are actually agreeing with me 100%. That white winmar guy wasnt smart enough to see that. What more would you expect from a guy who takes 29000 posts to finally decide someone is an idiot.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
a lot of people do

Why dont you write about something I said instead of imagining it. Just one question to you if you can answer it. Is every person who takes Ice addicted?

The funny thing is you are actually agreeing with me 100%. That white winmar guy wasnt smart enough to see that. What more would you expect from a guy who takes 29000 posts to finally decide someone is an idiot.
what i want to know is how someone can have 29,000 posts without being on something

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
a lot of people do

what i want to know is how someone can have 29,000 posts without being on something

Who said I wasnt? The high of SS.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

12 pages and we're still none the wiser about what Sam is supposed to have done :?

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
a lot of people do

It only took me and most of the others just a handful of posts to work out you're an idiot.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

no plugger
the funny thing is you think im agreeing with you when in fact its quite plain and obvious...that i am not

good luck with the job application

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Global superstar jockey Frankie Dettori banned for six months for a failed drug test
http://www.news.com.au/sport/superracin ... 6530869895

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

non performance enhancing
but
even if it was, what on earth would a PED do for you on the back of a horse
make you flick the whip quicker?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:no plugger
the funny thing is you think im agreeing with you when in fact its quite plain and obvious...that i am not

good luck with the job application

Maybe you should read what I wrote. I know it is hard for you but you are agreeing with me. They have schools in SA dont they?

You said everyone reacts differently and I said some people dont get addicted to ice but many do. That is all I said. Sounds similar to how you think but you probably didnt even read what I said just read what WW said. Now that is man who says he only took a few posts to work out I am an idiot and he also said he doesnt argue with idiots but still continues to do so after 29000 posts. He also said he wouldnt argue with me again but I notice he has since started again. I again ask who is the idiot. Is it the person who says he wont argue with me anymore but still does and is it it the person who says he worked out I was an idiot after a few posts but again is still arguing after 29000.

Or is it me who said some dont get addicted to ice but many do.
Last edited by plugger66 on Thu 06 Dec 2012 4:46pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Merchant
Club Player

Austinnn wrote:
stinger wrote:

Righto, all drugs are bad because accidents happen. How many people die from shark or crocodile attacks? Far more than die from accidents related to ecstasy, I assure you. In both cases, those accidents are due to lack of sufficient care in most cases.

Should we kill all sharks and crocs? What about motorbikes, chainsaws, and heavy metal music? How far will you go to stop the needless death and suffering?

Maybe if you looked past the headlines and looked at the global picture, not just the parts that become cases for other people to sort out, you'd have a bit more of an idea of how bad drugs are.

Sorry for the troubles you've seen, but your opinion is an emotional over-reaction.
Shark attack deaths: In Australia approximately 1 per year
Crocodile attack deaths: In Australia approximately 1 per year
MDMA related deaths: In Australia 10-15 per year

Just saying that you probably should go with different examples. I would stick with alcohol, cigarettes and junk food.

If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you.