Lever...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lever...

Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
BigMart wrote:Yes a skinny 99kg..... FFS you're a knob

Well is it fat or perfect? Had a bad week BM or just a bad life in general?
Maybe dinner over at your place weekly should be the new regime for all new recruits......that's if you can fit them round the table next to Rooey, Lenny, Dal, Joey, Kosi.....

Strange person. Who cares who I know. Yes thats right. You do. If they are desperate for a laugh I may introduce them to you one day.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Boys, boys. boys, behave.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Well is it fat or perfect? Had a bad week BM or just a bad life in general?
Maybe dinner over at your place weekly should be the new regime for all new recruits......that's if you can fit them round the table next to Rooey, Lenny, Dal, Joey, Kosi.....
you forgot the place setting for GT ....

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
loris
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Teflon wrote:
you forgot the place setting for GT ....
Nah st_Trav.......................... think Plugs could be in trouble with not having enough crockery if GT, his missus and GT''s tribe had to fit in around the table too :wink:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

your right their Loris ... although im not sure if imaginary friends take up much space

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:your right their Loris ... although im not sure if imaginary friends take up much space

Who are these imaginery friends? It seems you are the one with the imagination. Its great for a laugh though.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

yeah pluggs im sure your pissing yourself laughing at the fact no one on Saintsational takes you seriously

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:yeah pluggs im sure your pissing yourself laughing at the fact no one on Saintsational takes you seriously

No one. Yep well thats a lie or wrong for a start. Secondly why would I care even if it is everyone. Its still a laugh you bring up things that are completely wrong about me. Talk about taking this forum to seriously. Just name one person I have said i know and really dont know. Should be easy for a person who thinks I have imaginery friends.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:yeah pluggs im sure your pissing yourself laughing at the fact no one on Saintsational takes you seriously

No one. Yep well thats a lie or wrong for a start. Secondly why would I care even if it is everyone. Its still a laugh you bring up things that are completely wrong about me. Talk about taking this forum to seriously. Just name one person I have said i know and really dont know. Should be easy for a person who thinks I have imaginery friends.

I thought you took it so seriously you needed to point out everyones stupidity at any point made that fails to be exactly the same opinion as your own? and didn't you claim Lenny would consider you a mate?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I thought you took it so seriously you needed to point out everyones stupidity at any point made that fails to be exactly the same opinion as your own? and didn't you claim Lenny would consider you a mate?

I take my education of football matters to some people very seriously but as it is a non paying job if people are stupid enough not to take sound advise well I am not going to get upset about that. They will regret it in the long run though. Dont get your point regarding Lenny. I wanted names of imaginery friends.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

its classic plugger66 takes it very seriously when it comes to belittling someone for "god forbid" having rosecoloured glasses on in regard to the team or "lord help us" asking a question about a player that they think might be a good fit for the team .. but its all a big joke to him once someone starts to poke fun at his constant name dropping ....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

its classic plugger66 takes it very seriously when it comes to belittling someone for "god forbid" having rosecoloured glasses on in regard to the team or "lord help us" asking a question about a player that they think might be a good fit for the team .. but its all a big joke to him once someone starts to poke fun at his constant name dropping ....

So you still have no names for these supposed imaginary friends. really you shouldnt lie or make up crap. It isnt good for your reputation. By the way I really dont care at all about the fun at my expense about name dropping. Im sorry you are so jealous. Im glad I know who I know. Not embarrassed about it at all.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Plugger you’re imaginary.... as for things being good for my reputation , I am fairly confident in where my reputation sits but thanks for your concern all the same .. you obviously do care about it otherwise you wouldn’t keep telling us all how you don’t care all the time it very obviously get under your collar because you can’t help but jump to your own defence ... as for jealousy on my part that pretty laughable honestly as I said in my experience those who name drop who they "know" and how well they "know" these people usually exaggerate the level that they "know" the person .. those who really do "know" people don’t feel the need to advertise that they "know" people.. you "know" :)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:Plugger your imaginary.... as for things being good for my reputation , i am fairly confident in where my reputation sits but thanks for your concern all the same .. you obviously do care about it otherwise you wouldnt keep telling us all how you dont care all the time it very obviously get under your collar because you cant help but jump to your own defense ... as for jealousy on my part thats pretty laughable honestly as i said in my experiance those who name drop who they "know" and how well they "know" these people usually exagerate the level that they "know" the person .. those who really do "know" people dont feel the need to advertise that they "know" people.. you "know" ;)

So your not jealous. At least you answered that. Now tell us these imaginary friends I have. Just a few names will do. And i dont care and I will tell you I dont care because I dont. I find it a laugh that anyone even cares who we may or may not know. I find this forum a laugh and the funniest thing of all is how people just bite. If only my fishing in a river was as good. Now names please.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:Plugger your imaginary.... as for things being good for my reputation , i am fairly confident in where my reputation sits but thanks for your concern all the same .. you obviously do care about it otherwise you wouldnt keep telling us all how you dont care all the time it very obviously get under your collar because you cant help but jump to your own defense ... as for jealousy on my part thats pretty laughable honestly as i said in my experiance those who name drop who they "know" and how well they "know" these people usually exagerate the level that they "know" the person .. those who really do "know" people dont feel the need to advertise that they "know" people.. you "know" ;)

So your not jealous. At least you answered that. Now tell us these imaginary friends I have. Just a few names will do. And i dont care and I will tell you I dont care because I dont. I find it a laugh that anyone even cares who we may or may not know. I find this forum a laugh and the funniest thing of all is how people just bite. If only my fishing in a river was as good. Now names please.
oh plugger you are so damn predictable ... as soon as you are made to look the silly fool you are you go for the old "im fishing and you fools bite every time" line
as I said Plugger you are imaginary .. again you obviously care that people are made aware of who you know otherwise you wouldn’t blatantly name drop at every given chance ...

you are not fooling anyone Plugger we all know you get off on thinking your smarter/more "connected" then the average poster on SS we all know you find great joy in belittling posters you deem inferior to your perceived almighty knowledge base .. it’s a good thing Plugger66 is imaginary otherwise he would make for a very sad person in real life treating people and big noting himself like he does in SS

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

oh plugger you are so damn predictable ... as soon as you are made to look the silly fool you are you go for the old "im fishing and you fools bite every time" line
as I said Plugger you are imaginary .. again you obviously care that people are made aware of who you know otherwise you wouldn’t blatantly name drop at every given chance ...

you are not fooling anyone Plugger we all know you get off on thinking your smarter/more "connected" then the average poster on SS we all know you find great joy in belittling posters you deem inferior to your perceived almighty knowledge base .. it’s a good thing Plugger66 is imaginary otherwise he would make for a very sad person in real life treating people and big noting himself like he does in SS

You havent got anything have you. Cant give a name that I have said I know but dont actually know and then just repeat the same rubbish. Show some balls and tell me all these people I claim I know that I dont. And you are 100% wrong. I dont care and I love the fishing.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:oh plugger you are so damn predictable ... as soon as you are made to look the silly fool you are you go for the old "im fishing and you fools bite every time" line

You havent got anything have you. Cant give a name that I have said I know but dont actually know and then just repeat the same rubbish. Show some balls and tell me all these people I claim I know that I dont. And you are 100% wrong. I dont care and I love the fishing.
Plugger YOU.....ARE......IMAGINARY.......
even if i did name a name because you are imaginary (imaginary in the fact you hide behind your persona as Plugger66 and no one knows who you are) there is no possible way to either prove me wrong or prove im right (for the record i havent said you dont "know" any one just that you love to name drop and well you already know my theory about name droppers) ... show some balls hahaha are you for real plugger ? this is an internet forum you silly man.... how bout next time im in Melbourne we catch up for a beer and then the real you can say hello , heck you can even invite GT if you like ......
once again for a person who claims to not care you sure do comment on things that you claim to not care about a lot

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:oh plugger you are so damn predictable ... as soon as you are made to look the silly fool you are you go for the old "im fishing and you fools bite every time" line

Plugger YOU.....ARE......IMAGINARY.......
even if i did name a name because you are imaginary (imaginary in the fact you hide behind your persona as Plugger66 and no one knows who you are) there is no possible way to either prove me wrong or prove im right (for the record i havent said you dont "know" any one just that you love to name drop and well you already know my theory about name droppers) ... show some balls hahaha are you for real plugger ? this is an internet forum you silly man.... how bout next time im in Melbourne we catch up for a beer and then the real you can say hello , heck you can even invite GT if you like ......
once again for a person who claims to not care you sure do comment on things that you claim to not care about a lot

Firstly not once have I ever said I knew GT. This is where all these myths grow. And you are right I do care about teaching people about footy. But more importantly I care about having a laugh. My life is all about laughing, family, friends and drinking. That just about somes me up. So saying things on here, which will get a bite but I do beleive what I say, is all about fun for me and the small few that get me. The rest just think I am a wanker which is the part that gives me the laugh. And if you know me I will always catch up with anyone for a beer. Actually went to one of your functions a couple of years ago when in Perth at a Freo saints game and got to know a few good blokes. Cant remember their names as they were no bodies.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Talking of knowing people, I know a guy through my family and he worked for the AFL as plenty do. I thought he was pretty low profile but he got knifed by Demetriou recently and when I opened the paper there was an article on him. This guy is one of the nicest guys you could meet but apparently he's the gordon Ramsey of the league when he's at work and got the boot. I've met Adrian Anderson who is friends of my wife's best friend he was actually a pretty nice guy too. both might need a job now though.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

teaching people about footy :oops: oh good lord that would be funny if it wasn’t for the fact I think you honestly think that’s what you do here ... you own your persona on here plugger and its yours to make it whatever you want but SS isn’t that much different to the real world .. I look at SS as if it’s a big party where like minded saints people will mingle and have a chat like in the real world there are people who just won’t get along , those who will get over excited, those who are clowns , those who a genuinely likeable , those who are helpful , those who are interesting and those who are perhaps not as cluey as others ... plugger your the bloke that people roll their eyes at the big noting know it all who thinks he is right and only he is right and anyone else who thinks different is an idiot ... in that situation you would be the bloke at a party that people would be making and excuse to end the conversation .... hopefully your SS persona is not like your real world persona because a big noting know it all is not very well liked

beartalbot
Club Player

So tell me boys, is the above a script reading from the Young Ones or what?...bloody funny though, it's like watching a womens tennis final at Wimbleton, backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards. Just got home from work and starting reading this thread, haven't even had to turn the telly on yet. Good entertainment fellas, keep it up...lol

BEAR
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:teaching people about footy :oops: oh good lord that would be funny if it wasn’t for the fact I think you honestly think that’s what you do here ... you own your persona on here plugger and its yours to make it whatever you want but SS isn’t that much different to the real world .. I look at SS as if it’s a big party where like minded saints people will mingle and have a chat like in the real world there are people who just won’t get along , those who will get over excited, those who are clowns , those who a genuinely likeable , those who are helpful , those who are interesting and those who are perhaps not as cluey as others ... plugger your the bloke that people roll their eyes at the big noting know it all who thinks he is right and only he is right and anyone else who thinks different is an idiot ... in that situation you would be the bloke at a party that people would be making and excuse to end the conversation .... hopefully your SS persona is not like your real world persona because a big noting know it all is not very well liked

You really missed out on the humour gene. You just dont get it at all. I am having a lend of all those who dont get it. And to prove how wrong you are, well it isnt proof because no one on here probably knows me, you couldnt have got my personality any less correct. But I am glad you take life so seriously. makes up for people like me who treat things as a bit of a joke and having fun. Like i said happy to have a drink one day. You will then find out how I am 180 degrees different to how I am I here. Having said that every thing I say about the saints is how I feel.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

How's Jay Lever looking? :?

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Jay Lever? Doc, can you keep to the subject of the thread please?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:How's Jay Lever looking? :?
sorry for taking this off topic ...