Is there any danger...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Heidelberg_Saint
Club Player

Is there any danger...

of Saints.com.au updating our website? I mean, I know the players were away over the Christmas period but that Denver game was ages ago.

santazzi
Club Player

Re: Is there any danger...

Yes.....a break away from how it has always been.............

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Heidelberg_Saint wrote:of Saints.com.au updating our website? I mean, I know the players were away over the Christmas period but that Denver game was ages ago.
Well, f*** all has actually happened so I'm not sure what they'd be writing about. The PR people have to have their time off sooner or later!

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

They didnt finish the photo section right on the new web page. Stuck with a smelly picture of Zac Dawson spoiling Kos. Come on, pull your sandwich out.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
Dexter Morgan
Club Player

Never gets really updated until February after the new year. Staff lists and player photos are usually done around now. They wait as long as possible hoping for a major sponsor.

"Tonight's the night"
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Dexter Morgan wrote:Never gets really updated until February after the new year. Staff lists and player photos are usually done around now. They wait as long as possible hoping for a major sponsor.
They better be doing more than hoping!

I reckon they should do new numbers, heights and weights in late Jan, make a big thing of it. "Ferguson has put on three kilos, now he's ready to play." "Armo has lost three kilos, trim and terrific." "Siposs has grown a couple of centimetres, now he's a true tall." That sort of thing. Supporters would eat it up.

Dexter Morgan
Club Player

No it's just hoping.

"Tonight's the night"
Heidelberg_Saint
Club Player

bergholt wrote:
Heidelberg_Saint wrote:of Saints.com.au updating our website? I mean, I know the players were away over the Christmas period but that Denver game was ages ago.
Well, f*** all has actually happened so I'm not sure what they'd be writing about. The PR people have to have their time off sooner or later!
This is a commercial environment, they should be putting out all stops to sell memberships and promote the club. There's heaps of articles they could publish, even at this time of year.