Complete Rebuild....Has to be.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Re: Complete Rebuild....Has to be.

I've heard of this troll before....Admin why not ban his IP

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:Don't know how the scum is not banned completely

has been in the past.

Revealed he was an Essendon supporter when he was Nexus-Nick here years ago.

Has come back under numerous guises and nic's but is so stupid or mnetally ill (both I think) he posts exactly the same way.

Called for a total rebuild over at BigFooty in 2008, exactly the same post as here.

is just a psycho troll from Essendon, probably too mant peptides in his system.

just put the troll on ignore.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Radical idea, disagree, but don't see a problem with him making the comment.... It's an opinion.

Doctor Two
Club Player

Is Scott able to use the "R" word now?

WinnersOnly
SS Life Member

Doctor Two wrote:Is Scott able to use the "R" word now?
Yeah we are rooted !

SAINTS another day older another day closer to the Holy Grail!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Confirmed as old Essendon troll.

Citywest is a loser.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
citywest

joffaboy wrote:

has been in the past.

Has come back under numerous guises and nic's but is so stupid or mnetally ill (both I think) he posts exactly the same way.

Called for a total rebuild over at BigFooty in 2008, exactly the same post as here.

Some things never change hey Joff?

Doctor Two
Club Player

WinnersOnly wrote:Yeah we are rooted !
:D

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

has been in the past.

Some things never change hey Joff?
You being an Essendon supporter, a liar, a fraud, and mentally ill certainly doesn't.

You are an A Grade F-Wit, see someone for your obvious mental illness, you Essendon scum.

Essendon Troll Alert!!!!!!!!

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
citywest

Like I have said dozens of times Joff, I have barracked for St kilda since 1970. In that time I have seen nearly every friggin other team win a flag except mine. The reason for this is because of people like you. Yes you, who always believes the people in charge know what they are doing. Well I've got news for you, they don't, and neither do you. It is because of people like you that St kilda will never win another flag and will eventually be forced out of the league. You can call me all the names you want and hurl all the abuse at me you want. I will not stoop down to your level.

citywest

citywest wrote:Like I have said dozens of times Joff, I have barracked for St kilda since 1970. In that time I have seen nearly every friggin other team win a flag except mine. The reason for this is because of people like you. Yes you, who always believes the people in charge know what they are doing. Well I've got news for you, they don't, and neither do you. It is because of people like you that St kilda will never win another flag and will eventually be forced out of the league. You can call me all the names you want and hurl all the abuse at me you want. I will not stoop down to your level.
I'm proud of you Joffa. For once you didn't rubbish my reply. Does this mean you agree with me?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:
citywest wrote:Like I have said dozens of times Joff, I have barracked for St kilda since 1970. In that time I have seen nearly every friggin other team win a flag except mine. The reason for this is because of people like you. Yes you, who always believes the people in charge know what they are doing. Well I've got news for you, they don't, and neither do you. It is because of people like you that St kilda will never win another flag and will eventually be forced out of the league. You can call me all the names you want and hurl all the abuse at me you want. I will not stoop down to your level.
I'm proud of you Joffa. For once you didn't rubbish my reply. Does this mean you agree with me?

I will answer because im sure he has you on the foe list.

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

citywest wrote:
you called for a total rebuild in 08? LOL imagine if you where in charge of the club... we would make the rabble teams in the country leagues look good... :mrgreen:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
matrix
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:No Jaxons, I don't want to delist Rooey, I would expect him to be traded for a pick around 30ish.
ok so what saints member/supporter would actually say this for crying out loud

why do you even bother coming here sometimes if you dont support us?

you've just said trade arguably one of the best forwards of the last 3 to 4 years, our capt and soon to be 6 time b and f...for a pick in the 30s

please
please

give up

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

We dont need a total re-build we need 2 midfield guns + 1 key back + one small fwd who can play midfield.

this is how I see our list atm and the gaps we need to fill for 2016

? = we need to fill these spots. I have then made assumptions of brown and aish which i have marked with an *

2016 Saints line-up

simpkin Brown* wright
webster roberton geary
newnes ross aish*
Saunders white Markworth
? Lee Stanley

Macca/Hickey
Armo
Steven

Murdoch Siposs ? ?

p.s i rate simpkin more than most. i thnk hes had a hard run being made to play key back on bigger players when we are getting slaughtered - but as a 2nd back i reckon he goes alright.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Sun 14 Jul 2013 6:05pm, edited 1 time in total.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

We should go hard at Crameri, Bellchambers and any other non drugged Essendon player available. Not because I want them just so we can cut the fingers off their already decimated team that struggles against the bulldogs despite loading up on peptides.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

There is a good reason why citywest hasn't been warned or banned.

He / she has not broken any forum rules.

Whilst his / her opinions may be different to others - the replies unlike some other posters are respectful and within forum rules.

Now - when I get home I shall be PMing a few others to remind them of the rules :-(

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:There is a good reason why citywest hasn't been warned or banned.

He / she has not broken any forum rules.

Whilst his / her opinions may be different to others - the replies unlike some other posters are respectful and within forum rules.

Now - when I get home I shall be PMing a few others to remind them of the rules :-(
Dont know where you are BFUSA but be sure you look at the DATES of any posts.

This thread was bumped by a poster for the obvious reason to attempt to rekindle a flame war.

If that is now in the forum rules so be it, you call, but nobody has abused anyone since the provocative bump ny the member who has admitted he is an Essendon supporter on this forum before.

I dont answer his posts because he makes the same posts over and over, year after year, and has been banned here and on BF because of using a number of nics and strarting flame wars by using tactics like, I dunno, bumping a thread from months ago and then bating posters.

Ask yourself BFUSA why did this proclaimed Essendon troll bump a 6 week old thread? Read his response to the last posts made on 2nd June. It is a direct attempt to start a flame war.

Well i wont buy into it. I have him on ignore and only read his foolish and trolling replies when someone quotes it. His reply completely contravenes the rules now being adhered to by everyone on this forum.

So take what I have posted here into account. You have my permission to remove or edit any of my posts on this thread, however citywests post is baiting, pure and simple. His bumping this thread is baiting pure and simple.

Lance or James??

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Good point re the dates - hard to see on my iPhone but will have a good look on the computer when I get home

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:Good point re the dates - hard to see on my iPhone but will have a good look on the computer when I get home
cheers.

I think most have embraced the new moderation from yourself and the others and it is all for the good. Just wanted to point out this was a bumped thread from 6 weeks ago with only one intention.

Lance or James??

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Be pretty disappointing if new mods can't see what's going on here. Have a look at the history of the banjo strumming pilchard. That's a term of endearment by the way in my religion.

As JB suggested, everyone should simply put citywest on ignore.

Do not tease or feed the Essendon troll.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

8856brother wrote:Be pretty disappointing if new mods can't see what's going on here. Have a look at the history of the banjo strumming pilchard. That's a term of endearment by the way in my religion.
think you will find BFUSA was on a mobile phone and thought it was a breand new thread. Was bumped fron 6 weeks ago. he couldn't see that on his phone.

Lance or James??

70s sainter
Club Player

Burkey 1 wrote:At seasons end I believe Scott has to look at a total rebuild, line by line as well as his coaching staff.

This process MUST start NOW, just admit we are in transition and just get on with it, first step to remedy this soory state is accept where we are and start 2014 planning now....must happen or the scrutiny will now start on you Scott my boy.
I don't know the difference between a complete rebuild and a standard rebuild which we are already doing.
If a complete rebuild means getting rid of roo, Hayes , dal , joey and Schneider then i don't agree.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

The earth did not stop revolving when we lost previous club favourites, so if any of our elder brigade wanted to have a final fling at a flag elsewhere I would not stand in their way as long as adequate compensation was forthcoming. Yes my guts churns when I see Ball and Goddard wearing wrong colours but it settles down quick when I cheer Roberton and DEmpster and before them GTrain Pekin etc.