Interesting

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Interesting

In the paper version of Greg Baum's game report last night, any critisism of the umpiring has been edited out.

I am sure it was just for space though. :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Interesting

Or censorship masking corruption....

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

"...
Three cross-currents were evident. West Coast remains the best in the competition in what might be called its professional attitude to the rules. St Kilda's fanatical approach, so admirable on the night, became its undoing as it tired and tumbled into mistakes. And in such a maelstrom of a match, the umpires floundered, especially concerning a consistent ruling on sliding in, and about that fine line between a fall and a push. St Kilda coach Scott Watters fumed, but, constrained by rules, could do no more than turn the questions back on the media.

Read more: http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/afl-news/ ... z2VlEaUpGL

The highlighted sentance didn't make it to the paper.

Wonder why?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Why?

Because that ugly turd that runs the AFL was reading the online version whilst having a midnight whiskey and rang The Age and said: "Das ist Verboten!!".

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
AccidentallyTim
Club Player

I caught that online last night but now I can't find the quote anymore.

Suspicious? Nah :)

Can't control the umps so may aswell cop our lot and move onto the next challenge.

Thought our effort was excellent last night without getting the win.

It could also be accurate that our intensity and vigour attributed to some silly errors as mentioned above. On the other hand, (I watched on the square box) I saw a few go unpaid both ways all night.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

saintspremiers wrote:Why?

Because that ugly turd that runs the AFL was reading the online version whilst having a midnight whiskey and rang The Age and said: "Das ist Verboten!!".
hmm disturbing

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

page 69 of todays hun....under the saints enty in the superladder....

..."the saints deserved to win and would have but for two howlers from the whistle blowers at crucial times."....says it all really....the sub editors must have missed that little doozie.......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.