Lets get around our club

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lets get around our club

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Hoges wrote:Great to see how roo & dal have supported their mate this week - is Steven going to be 'allowed' to attend game and return this support in public - does anyone know?
It was reported that he wants to be there. I fear that if he is seen there by the media there will be a camera trained on him all day. Let's hope that for EVERYONE concerned that they are able to sneak him in and keep him out of the public eye !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

mullet
Saintsational Legend

perhaps he can watch from coaches box

ando051
Club Player

Only around 20.000 saints fans at the game tonight, I expected a big turn out to celebrate three players milestones but it did not happen. The mood of the fans who did turn was quite sombre, the players also seemed a bit flat. I put this down to what has been happening with Stephen Milne, among the fans I spoke too, everyone of them agreed that they believe Stephen is innocent, the most talked about seemingly common knowledge was that the girls involved were AFL groupies hoping to bag themselves an AFL boyfriend, even admitting that they were out for a good time that night. Apparently there was a bit of an orgy going on, I guess this should be a warning to young men, if you do find yourselves in the middle of an orgy with naked women around, make sure you ask each and everyone of them, can you touch them? Seriously though this should have all been sorted out 9 years ago, Stephen and his family have endured a lot of abuse, he must be a very strong person to have coped with it. Back to the match tonight we had Melbourne supporters nearby shouting out that our captain was F---ing rubbish. The enjoyment I usually feel was not there tonight. Not a good night at all. Players and fans were missing Stephen playing I expect, he is the heart and soul of the team. I wondered how they would go singing the saints song in the change room tonight without Milney.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

I put it down to a side that was so successful in the last 6 yrs and is now shite. When other clubs in our position have been able to maintain a high level. This massively frustrates the fan base ..so please take that into consideration.