Sack Peter Summers!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sack Peter Summers!

loris wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Let's get ridiculous!

(What would the fox say?)
"Ning, ninggy, ne, ning ning, ning ............................. love that ridiculous song :P :P :P :P
I prefer the Fox Song. It's brilliant. 182 million YouTube hits. It would've won Eurovision had the timing been different. Love the 80's euro-beat in the last half of the song. Very Scandinavian.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
PADDLEPOP1001
Club Player

Heard Watters was going to take the Captaincy of Rooey and this did not sit well with the leadership group!?

PADDLEPOP1000
stinger
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:David, your posts give me a headache. Too busy for a start..
i've told him that in the past...unfortunately he doesn't listen....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
AccidentallyTim
Club Player

Dave McNamara wrote:What a BS performance that presser was!!! :evil: But it's worse than that.

Yes, we need to move on, yes we need to highlight the many positives, yes we need to highlight that the club is actually still going forward..., but, if you gloss over and fail to learn from the mistakes of history... :idea:

When Ro$$y was under pressure early on Right-said-Greg backed him... and did actually back him. :idea:

Seems that just three weeks ago our new boy assured Cuddles that he was wanted as our long-term coach. :shock: See a key difference? :idea: What has changed?

Peter Summers must come clean!

If there is a good reason for breaking his assurance and ousting Cuddles... tell us!
Don't go hiding behind a confidentiality clause that's no doubt been inserted in Cuddle's pay-put contract!

Coward!!!! :twisted:

Unless Peter Summers can provide us with valid reasons for his not fulfilling his undertaking to Cuddles, then how the hell can we expect anyone going forward to now trust our club? :idea:

Can't Peter Summers see the on-going damage he doing to our club??? Fix it now Peter!!!

Peter, you must explain. Put up... or get out!!!!
Are you Dermott Brereton?

Fortius Quo Fidelius
fingers
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:What a BS performance that presser was!!! :evil: But it's worse than that.

Yes, we need to move on, yes we need to highlight the many positives, yes we need to highlight that the club is actually still going forward..., but, if you gloss over and fail to learn from the mistakes of history... :idea:
Just because he isn't talking about it doesn't mean he is glossing over anything

Peter Summers must come clean!
Why??
If there is a good reason for breaking his assurance and ousting Cuddles... tell us!
Don't go hiding behind a confidentiality clause that's no doubt been inserted in Cuddle's pay-put contract!
If the confidentiality clause has "no doubt" been inserted then both sides need to respect it.

Can't Peter Summers see the on-going damage he doing to our club??? Fix it now Peter!!!
I think you will find that this is the start of the fix.
Peter, you must explain. Put up... or get out!!!!
Why because you want him to? He doesn't have to do anything actually.

And get rid of the freakin' colours!

spert
Saintsational Legend

At the end of the day, the club has decided Watters is not going to be the coach, and has let him go- and I'm sure they would have liked nothing better than not to have to go through any of this. From a financial, ethical, business etc etc aspect it is not desirable at all- especially given the precarious situation the club is in as far as reputation and finances..

There must have been very serious issues that has brought this to a head and it has clearly been bubbling for a while. I just see the club as removing what they regard as either a disruptive or totally under-performing employee for the good of its wider interests...can't be anything else.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote:At the end of the day, the club has decided Watters is not going to be the coach, and has let him go- and I'm sure they would have liked nothing better than not to have to go through any of this. From a financial, ethical, business etc etc aspect it is not desirable at all- especially given the precarious situation the club is in as far as reputation and finances..

There must have been very serious issues that has brought this to a head and it has clearly been bubbling for a while. I just see the club as removing what they regard as either a disruptive or totally under-performing employee for the good of its wider interests...can't be anything else.
Exactly.

FQF
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
SaintPav wrote:David, your posts give me a headache. Too busy for a start..
i've told him that in the past...unfortunately he doesn't listen....
Not only busy, but half the time he posts I have no idea what he's talking about because he insists on using absurd nicknames for people and clubs.