Hatred of Victoria showing

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

noddy04
Club Player

Re: Hatred of Victoria showing

No one over here even reads his tripe. He is a old man trying to be a young man again. The guy is a douche. A washed up never was. Cornes was a devout Port Adelaide HATER until his "sons" started playing for them. He has hated the Saints ever since we flogged the Crows at Moorabbinn and he was spat on as he left the oval to go to the change rooms. He is a wannabe someone.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Enrico_Misso wrote:"Moronity" certainly runs deep in this Korny family.

Graham's wife Nicole is well known for her attempt to stand at the Kevin 07 federal election as the ALP candidate for Boothby.
As a "celebrity" candidate it soon became apparent from a couple of disastrous media interviews that she knew NOTHING about the details of ANY ALP policy. :D :D
The party had to quickly slap a ban on her doing any media and just hope her pretty face and footballing surname carried the day.
But it was too late to save her doomed campaign.

She is also famous for being caught stark naked wandering around a hotel after a Hall of Fame footy function claiming she had mistaken the door to her room for the bathroom! :oops:
And then there is Mick Molloy's famous Stewart Dew / Nicole Cornes joke. :wink:
yep...but i had forgotten most of that...thanks for reminding us all......no wonder the guy has anger management problems..... :wink: :wink: :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
mickey
Club Player

Cornes & his cement head mate Stephen Rowe have had it in for us ever since we sacked Blight. Rowe said "chuck them out of the comp" years ago & "they're pathetic" 2 weeks ago - I'm seething as I type this. Without the ABC all we have to listen to over here is 5AA (it was bearable when we had SEN). This is their mentality - Ross Lyon's betrayal & inconvenience of StKilda = Masterstroke but when we recruit Richo at the expense of Port's preparation …. you all know the rest !! Honestly you should hear them over here, any dirt on us & they're all onto it. Rowe also called this guy a TOOL about 50 times when he text & said Richo would be coach, Rowe had just had an interview with Richardson who denied it - the guy then text back & said he'll call the next day when it happens (& it did happen but I missed his call). It was the worst radio I've heard (absolute kindergarten rubbish) & I e-mailed with my thoughts but it wasn't read out of course. It's really bad living in this SA team bias town & it really cheers me up when I read my fellow Saints fans pay out the snob G. Cornes - Minister of Wrinkle Sweat & Fungus Development.

derby Street
Club Player

Agree Mickey it is absolutely painful. The lack of research by Rowe and McDermott is pathetic - their knowledge of any any team other than the 2 SA's teams is minimal at best.

PJ
SS Life Member

mickey wrote:Cornes & his cement head mate Stephen Rowe have had it in for us ever since we sacked Blight. Rowe said "chuck them out of the comp" years ago & "they're pathetic" 2 weeks ago - I'm seething as I type this. Without the ABC all we have to listen to over here is 5AA (it was bearable when we had SEN). This is their mentality - Ross Lyon's betrayal & inconvenience of StKilda = Masterstroke but when we recruit Richo at the expense of Port's preparation …. you all know the rest !! Honestly you should hear them over here, any dirt on us & they're all onto it. Rowe also called this guy a TOOL about 50 times when he text & said Richo would be coach, Rowe had just had an interview with Richardson who denied it - the guy then text back & said he'll call the next day when it happens (& it did happen but I missed his call). It was the worst radio I've heard (absolute kindergarten rubbish) & I e-mailed with my thoughts but it wasn't read out of course. It's really bad living in this SA team bias town & it really cheers me up when I read my fellow Saints fans pay out the snob G. Cornes - Minister of Wrinkle Sweat & Fungus Development.
Agree Mickey but you've gotta let Dumb and Dumber go they will always only appeal to the 2 team bogans and drunks that hang off their every word.

I live in SA and love it but when it comes to footy you gotta shut out the crap.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

It's always been an unwritten rule and also standard practice that if a coaching assistant lands the number one gig elsewhere, then they are released with blessings.

It's also the case that when a contracted coach wants out, then their club doesn't stand in the way... of late, think Ro$$y and also Bumbler Thompson...

So the two things that I still want to know are...
1/ Why hasn't the AFL and also coach's association stepped in and told Koch-head to pull his Koch-head in???
2/ Why are we paying $20000-odd in extortion money to Rort Power??? :shock: How much do people think the likes of unsteady Eddie, Jeffed or Frank Costa would have handed over...? :idea:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
ace
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote::roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl ... 6761362541

'HOW is it that one dysfunctional, chronically under-achieving football club can impact so negatively on so many other clubs?

The way the St Kilda Football Club has conducted its affairs has been nothing short of disgraceful.

To sack its coach in November is bad enough. To give no reason is worse."

cornes is a creep and a well known victorian hater.......

why should the club have to give the scum press any reasons for anything.....

This is the same Cornes whose flake Nicole was captained picked as the candidate for the ALP in Boothby S.A. at the 2007 federal election.
She was an even worse joke than the philipino clown Jaymes Diaz who the Liberals have run in Greenway NSW the last two elections.
Dumb is their family characteristic.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
ace
Saintsational Legend

Cornes was a SANFL star but like so many VFA footballers could not step up a grade to be anything more than a GOP in the top league in the nation at that time the VFL.
Not a superstar but a superflop.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
kalsaint
Club Player

C'mon, its Cornesy. Full of emotional verbage as usual but passionate about the loss to te club.

If the roles were reversed we would have some similar difficulties with the changes and timing. Its nothing to consider as the change has now occurred and the new coach made the ultimate choice and has now been welcomed.

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
Saintlester
Club Player

Cornes went to Victoria to play for North Melbourne but left half way through the year to return home. Surely this would mean he must have broken his contract and disrupted his club by doing so. Obviously a case of do as I say not do as I do.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Cornes is a bitter man. A former sacked AFL coach himself. Also, his two sons ended up playing for the club he always hated (Port Adelaide).

But seriously, does the press we get from the City of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Schmucks EVER going to matter to us? Not bloody likely.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

Saintlester wrote:Cornes went to Victoria to play for North Melbourne but left half way through the year to return home. Surely this would mean he must have broken his contract and disrupted his club by doing so. Obviously a case of do as I say not do as I do.
Also signed with South Melbourne earlier than that and never made the trip to Melbourne!

busso mick
Club Player

Cornes was a brilliant footballer, but like a lot of players did not go east to the VFL until his career was on the way down. He was brilliant in state of origin footy, back when it was fair dinkum. I remember him dominating a game against WA at Subiaco in the early 1980's. He also beat the big V on 6 occasions out of 8 as a coach, so his footy career far excelled his media career.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:Cornes is a bitter man. A former sacked AFL coach himself. Also, his two sons ended up playing for the club he always hated (Port Adelaide).

But seriously, does the press we get from the City of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Schmucks EVER going to matter to us? Not bloody likely.
serial killer heaven i call it..... :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
noddy04
Club Player

stinger wrote:
Sainternist wrote:Cornes is a bitter man. A former sacked AFL coach himself. Also, his two sons ended up playing for the club he always hated (Port Adelaide).

serial killer heaven i call it..... :wink:
Thats a pretty f****** stupid thing to say stinger. No crime in Victoria?

thats something that i would expect from that dropkick Saintspremiers mouth