old st kilda videos and dvds

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

langers1971
Club Player

old st kilda videos and dvds

Guys

i am a collector of old vfl home and away games, for all teams, for the era of 1982 to 1990, and as such, i am still looking for some 11 st kilda games from 1982 to 1988.

I have previously tried name a game/sports delivered, ch 7, ch 2, the club, youtube, torrents etc, but cannot find the 11 games i need anywhere.

Wondering if anyone on here would have any old vhs or beta tapes from this era at all, that they maybe would let me borrow to get converted to dvd?

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

thank you

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: old st kilda videos and dvds

A lot of our games in that period weren't covered by the TV networks, generally only half the games were. The video that was taken often was amateur quality.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
langers1971
Club Player

Re: old st kilda videos and dvds

saintspremiers wrote:A lot of our games in that period weren't covered by the TV networks, generally only half the games were. The video that was taken often was amateur quality.
the 11 games i am looking for over this period were all covered by either ch 7 or ch 2.