Gilbert cost us the game!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Gilbert cost us the game!

Id let Gilbo take all the kick ins down back this week and be the go to man out of defence under pressure....

We will secure our desired result for sure.

“Yeah….nah””
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:Id let Gilbo take all the kick ins down back this week and be the go to man out of defence under pressure....

So you think that will help us win or are you actually hoping we lose? Certainly sounds like you want to lose. And I think its your desired resukt based on the poll we had.

Playon
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
Playon wrote:I just hope Pav didn't take me as being serious
I was gutted when I read your post Playon. Gutted.

:mrgreen:
Lol. well at least the second part of this thread was interesting

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:Id let Gilbo take all the kick ins down back this week and be the go to man out of defence under pressure....

So you think that will help us win or are you actually hoping we lose? Certainly sounds like you want to lose. And I think its your desired resukt based on the poll we had.
You have no faith in our players to overcome their demons and morph into A grade elite foot skill talent
So sad you don't support the boys and just have them over to dinner at yours clearly only to mock them
I'm a real supporter - I think Gilbo can be the new Pendlebury and the draft is overrated !!

“Yeah….nah””
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

I am pretty sure that Richo is using the second half of the year to try out Gilbo out as a KPD.....probably much to the horror of many in this thread.

But if you believe your CHB needs to be attacking and not just defensive it is probaly not a bad move to try him out in this role.

And before people say he is too light, he is the same weight as Hurley and 1cm taller. Clearly he hasa good leap too, and excellent closing speed.

(PS and no not as a Tanking Strategy !!)

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
gringo
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:I am pretty sure that Richo is using the second half of the year to try out Gilbo out as a KPD.....probably much to the horror of many in this thread.

But if you believe your CHB needs to be attacking and not just defensive it is probaly not a bad move to try him out in this role.

And before people say he is too light, he is the same weight as Hurley and 1cm taller. Clearly he hasa good leap too, and excellent closing speed.

(PS and no not as a Tanking Strategy !!)
I think you are probably right there.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You have no faith in our players to overcome their demons and morph into A grade elite foot skill talent
So sad you don't support the boys and just have them over to dinner at yours clearly only to mock them
I'm a real supporter - I think Gilbo can be the new Pendlebury and the draft is overrated !!

Please don't lie. Your courage is worse than anyone I know. You said it based on hoping to get the result that you want. Luckily most that have a brain know exactly what you meant. You do have a habit of lacking courage when challenged. At least your MO is consistent. I will leave it up to others to know exactly what you meant. Terrible courage.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i think it takes considerable courage to grow a mo

what type teffers
can really see a handlebar one looking good myself

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Personally, I'd take a deep breath, relax, and let the guy who is paid to make the decisions (Mr Alan Richardson), get on with his job, and just get behind the team every week! GO SAINTS! ( and to hell with he rest )

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Clayton Davis
Club Player

This damn thread title!!!!

Some of you people!!!

Let point something out to youall. My man Stringer sure wasn't ringing his bell for dem doorgs on Sundey. Why? B'coz Gilbert kept that dude quieter than some bustedarse corner boy lyin' low from Omar. Sheeeiiittt!!!!!! How many damn goals do you figure that was worth to us I ask youall???

Turner over king, huh??? Sheeeiiittt!!!!!! Hardly the only boy in our hood with that on his rap shiiiiiiii-et from that last game.

To all you folks who’ve been dissin’ our Sam.......... shame on youall I say!!!

Now, the guilty ones, youall know full well who you be. So go n' hit that there link to the big red button down below.

Warning: Press only in situations of extreme disbelief!
######### http://shiiiit.com/ #########
####### Image #######

About a simple man who was horrifically punished by
the powers that be for the terrible crime of trying to
bring light to the common people.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

A lot of work for a lame joke

You are garbage - Enough said
Clayton Davis
Club Player

Bunk_Moreland wrote:A lot of work for a lame joke
Sheeeiiittt Bunky!!! You being way too hard on your good self with that there assessment. I like your work.

Now go and hit that button.

Warning: Press only in situations of extreme disbelief!
######### http://shiiiit.com/ #########
####### Image #######

About a simple man who was horrifically punished by
the powers that be for the terrible crime of trying to
bring light to the common people.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Please don't lie. Your courage is worse than anyone I know. You said it based on hoping to get the result that you want. Luckily most that have a brain know exactly what you meant. You do have a habit of lacking courage when challenged. At least your MO is consistent. I will leave it up to others to know exactly what you meant. Terrible courage.
Aww shucks Dorothy do you think they'll give me a ticker the size of yours so I can have Internet courage just like you??
Besides, it's deplorable you refuse to back Gilbo in to become a target hitting elite defender off the back flank just shameful from someone who parades them self as a Saints supporter...

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:i think it takes considerable courage to grow a mo

what type teffers
can really see a handlebar one looking good myself
Spot on Matrix - gone for the true handlebar with massive lamb chops down the sides !! That's my "mo" and yep it takes all my internet courage daily!!

“Yeah….nah””