The Fux Report: Round 15

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The Fux Report: Round 15

Come on Rodge!!! How much longer will you make Saintsational put up with me???

Rodge.........? You there.........?

Seems not. (Sigh.) Well, in that case...........

This week I have only some random thoughts to add the excellent field report submitted by agent Linton.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=89187&start=50#p1564130

Last week's assessed strengths were - our assured movement of the ball from defence and delivery into attack.

Overall this week the defence was reasonable, though for extended periods we struggled to cope with the @#*%'g!!! opponent in orange. :evil:

The forward line. It went in there (more than) often enough - but bad habits returned. Last week we looked for and kicked to our man in THE BEST BLOODY POSITION. And IT WORKED!!! WHOOPEEE!!! HAPPY DANCE +25!!!

Clearly that approach was all too easy, and we have become bored with kicking 25 goals.

This week we too often reverted back to bomb it long to an out-numbered Roo. When that was not an option, the clear Plan B was to bomb it long to an out-numbered Josh Bruce!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

And, like the defence, our forward line also struggled to cope with the @#*%'g!!! opponent in orange. :evil:

Mid field:
Further analysis is needed as to who was in there and when, and which set-ups were used and when. Early on we lost the clearances badly, but by game's end the figures were very close. The Giants are assessed as having a young and gun mid-field in the making. Well, clearly, get the match ups and set ups right - and we CAN MORE THAN MATCH THEM!!!

Personnel Changes:
MacKenzie or Eli in for Farren.
Roo MUST play this week - lots of stretching and some heel raises for those calves Rooey. Maddie's Match is too important to you to miss!!! If you get injured, then so be it - you've earned the rest.
Not this week, but before it's too late this season, upgrade Holmesy for a run around in the big time.

This week's opposition player to bag:
Tom Scurrilous. :shock:

With all the Giant's top line on-ballers, he doesn't get tagged, yet still hardly gets it... and I haven't seen many hard ball gets... just soft outside footy... yet he missed three goals he should have kicked!!!

On $800K a year!!! What a joke!!!

(I guess his accountant is happy though. And also Melbourne... a rare recruiting win for them... he left. :lol: )

To Do List - Saintsational members:
Nothing new. Just a reminder that our team is young and developing, so there WILL be setbacks. Our man in the know agent tony speaks the truth!!! Patience is required of us.

Hold your nerve Saint's fans. It WILL be worth it!!!

Thoughts Sainters?

Thoughts, Rodger?

- Aeon.

Where is Rodger??? I know that I put him down somewhere, but now I can't seem to find him. :?

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Fux Report: Round 15

Is that Fux or Flux?

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

AeonFlux wrote:

Thoughts Sainters?
Give Rooy the vest this week.

Gordo' Sumner
Club Player
Location: nyc for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every dive i played, ffs was lucky i got paid !!!

ffs i'd like to know where this mysterious rodger is hanging out.

must be locked away in a flowering recording studio somewhere ????

and saynta, i'm with you mate.

i'd play roo.........even though he'll probably be in a vest..............the flowering red one.

Fortitude Fidelity Sayntas.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Gordo' Sumner wrote:ffs i'd like to know where this mysterious rodger is hanging out.

i'd play roo.........even though he'll probably be in a vest..............the flowering red one.
Why?????? Are you hoping he has to come off early sting?

"Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner CBE (born 2 October 1951), better known by his stage name Sting, is an English musician, singer-songwriter."

Gordo' Sumner
Club Player
Location: nyc for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every dive i played, ffs was lucky i got paid !!!

saynta wrote:
Gordo' Sumner wrote:ffs i'd like to know where this mysterious rodger is hanging out.

Why?????? Are you hoping he has to come off early sting?

"Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner CBE (born 2 October 1951), better known by his stage name Sting, is an English musician, singer-songwriter."
hoping ???? certainly flowering not mate !!!! fearing...........yes unfortunately.

but i just feel that this gig is too flowering important to roo for him to miss. if he doesn't last the distance then so be it.................have the rest of the flowering year off if needed and come back fresh for our run at the 8 in 2016.

and thanks all the same mate, but i already know my name.............what about yours mate.............you sound like another muso type ??????????? :D

Fortitude Fidelity Sayntas.