Hurley.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stkmo
Club Player

Hurley.

Want. Badly.

Can we get him? Is he OOC?

Trade for Hickey?

Gordo' Sumner
Club Player
Location: nyc for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every dive i played, ffs was lucky i got paid !!!

Re: Hurley.

stkmo wrote:Want. Badly.

Trade for Hickey?
flowering risky move I reckon mate.

the bloke will be too old...................... by the time he finishes his suspension. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fortitude Fidelity Sayntas.
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Josh Bruce isn't sharing his hairdresser with anyone!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Gordo' Sumner wrote:
stkmo wrote:Want. Badly.

Trade for Hickey?
flowering risky move I reckon mate.

the bloke will be too old...................... by the time he finishes his suspension. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Are you stinger? I havnt been following SS recently.

Welcome back.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

I'm sure that if we were to consider adding the Hurleymobile to our fleet then Jimmy Hirdy Motors would honour any warranty should such a product prove defective.

I’ve heard with this particular model that there may have been contaminated additives used in the fuel lines and as a result, said vehicle could be off the road for a year or two.

In such a scenario I imagine JHM would accept the vehicle was not roadworthy and offer to fully compensate the buyer.

I remember a few years back when we were looking for a sporty addition to our stock and went on down to see Jimmy Hirdy at the dealership. We forked out for a Little Black Lovette only to find out later that there was a serious glitch in the onboard computer that led to it running slow, missing its scheduled services and in fact jumping into bed with other random vehicles!

On that occasion, if I recall correctly, JHM fully accepted liability for our loss.

I’m sure they did…

At least I think they did…

Oh wait :shock:
Last edited by Dr Spaceman on Fri 24 Jul 2015 11:20am, edited 1 time in total.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Dr Spaceman wrote:I'm sure that if we were to consider adding the Hurleymobile to our fleet then Jimmy Hirdy Motors would honour any warranty should such a product prove defective.

I’ve heard with this particular model that there may have been contaminated additives used in the fuel lines and as a result, said vehicle could be off the road for a year or two.

In such a scenario I imagine JHM would accept the vehicle was not roadworthy and offer to fully compensate the buyer.

I remember a few years back when we were looking for a sporty addition to our stock and went on down to see Jimmy Hirdy at the dealership. We forked out for a Little Black Lovette only to find out later that there was a serious glitch in the onboard computer that led to it running slow, missing its scheduled services and in fact jumping into bed with other random vehicles!

On that occasion, if I recall correctly, JMH fully accepted liability for our loss.

I’m sure they did…

At least I think they did…

Oh wait :shock:

lol - you would think any responsible dealership would initiate a recall of any defective product.

Are you saying Hird Auto isn't responsible?

Well I am shocked to be sitting here...............

You are garbage - Enough said
Saint wagga
Club Player

Hurley would be a very good recruit. Straight replacment for Chips Fisher, he'd be what 26ish...5 good years of service and he's in his prime right now. Certainly an upgrade on Delaney and would fill our quality genuine KPD void nicely.

FWIW i think they'll all get off so he could slot in nicely in red white and black in 2016

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Seems a handy footballer but aren't there character concerns? Is he a deadshit or not?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:Seems a handy footballer but aren't there character concerns? Is he a deadshit or not?

Did one silly thing when he was about 19. Never heard anything else bad at all about him. Would be fantastic but so would Fyffe. Why is he going anywhere and why us if he goes?

As for trading for Hickey why not see if Freo will give us Fyffe for White?

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Gold Doc. Pure gold!

Reminds me of the Bomber Thompson Columbian Gold Fishlip model. Had to be recalled due to veering towards any white lines

Saint wagga
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
bergholt wrote:Seems a handy footballer but aren't there character concerns? Is he a deadshit or not?

Did one silly thing when he was about 19. Never heard anything else bad at all about him. Would be fantastic but so would Fyffe. Why is he going anywhere and why us if he goes?

As for trading for Hickey why not see if Freo will give us Fyffe for White?
The only reason you'd think would be to get out of Essendon, but if as I predict, they all get off, there will be strong motivation for their playing group to stick fat and prove the naysayers wrong and have a huge year next year.

SinCitySainter
Club Player

You would have more chance trying to chase Carlisle than Hurley and he would be cheaper.
I think they would talk about Carlisle but you would have to offer the world to get them to even discuss Hurley.
Don't get me wrong I think he would be a fantastic get for us if it could be swung but I just don't see how it would happen.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Honestly I looked at one player who had an Essendon jumper on and my immediate reaction was "Boy has he plonked on some weight"

it was Hurley.....

So the answer is no.

Rosco
Club Player

very good player. drug cheat. pass.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

He'll cost a bit...

He's not THAT good

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Ha!

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
matrix
Saintsational Legend

yeah cool
just what we want and need

:roll: