The Flux Report Round 22

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The Flux Report Round 22

Rodger? (Sigh.)

Ok, here we go for the penultimate report.

And it was a HUGE saints week!!!! :D

We got Bunk's SOH back
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
HarryM :D wrote:Just another bunch of wacko's with nothing better to do but cause havoc and disrupt everyone. Hardly a major incident old chap :D
Fancy saying that about Border Force.

Papers please..................
Image 8-)

We got Mutley back. :D

We got the Rockslide back. :D

What? There was a game of footy played.......? :? Really????

Oh all right then.................. but it's too painful, so I'll rely on the following excellent analysis...........
howlinwolf wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:More of a question than a comment. But we are ranked number 1 in the comp for 'pressure' and Id guess we are also right up there for Inside 50s as well. But we are 6th bottom overall. I dont think you can knock our effort this year - but we lack finishing. What do people think we need to make the next step up?
Good question Con and good to see mutley back.
This year has shown a vast improvement in inside fifty entries. A good sign as it's an obvious necessity for improvement.We have scored much more heavily this year in general.
Today was more an anomaly compared to most games this year as we entered the fifty haphazardly probably due to pressure.

We are still trying to see where our list is and have had a lot of changes the last few weeks. That doesn't help with a settled game plan.
Once the personnel are fairly settled the game plan can be executed more regularly.
We can work on disposal efficiency as a group. Of course that won't hurt.

From me....................

Things to like:
Things to like not so much: The scoreboard. :(

This week's opposition player to bag:
Tipp it! :evil: Ok, got a few kicks, for once. But with that natural ability and with THAT paycheck........ has to be THE most underachieving but over paid bloke going around! :evil:

This week's opposition player to bag even though we didn't play his team:
Kruizer!!! If I was Carlton, I'd seriously consider offering up the number two pick .................. to get rid of him! That would be be more realistic! :evil:

This week's team changes:
Big Jason MUST PLAY OUT THE YEAR!!! Bring on the palm tree!!!

And stuff it!!!! Romance time. Any bloke we're planning on delisting gets a farewell and thank-you game.

And stuff it some more!!!! Ahmed too! Don't care if he's on the rookie list. Half the other sides are flagrantly flaunting the rules!!! (And so are the other half!) :evil:

Who to leave out? Don't care. Just make those farewell games happen! Romance is still everything!

Thoughts Sainters?

Thoughts, Rodger?

- Aeon.

Come on Rodge honey. Others are coming back home. Don't be shy. :)

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll: