Carlisle "scandal"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Re: Carlisle "scandal"

Surely there is something that can be done to empty the trash can back at windy hill where it belongs!

karnak
Club Player

And then pick him up in the PSD :D

Sam Gilbert you are an EXCITEMENT MACHINE!
the dome
Club Player

ACA timing of story is too obvious

Sounds like Essendon (they are certainly hard to deal with) & JC"s Manager ignored any voices in their heads reg: disclosure.
The timing of this story being dropped into the 'free to air' lounge-rooms of Melbourne looks VERY PREMEDITATED and designed to damage. I've always steered clear of ACA and will certainly be continuing to do so.
Hope Jakey realises how stunts can seriously blow up in your face.
The need is great for Jakey to be a 'Mature-AGE' recruit @ 24 and to aim high for the 2nd. half of his footy career.
I can all the more appreciate Jakey wanting out of bummer-land but he is now needed (by us) to suit up and lead.

The off-season has traditionally been smear St.Kilda time for footy scribes at this time of year.The real story of coarse is the 'Essendon Culture'.
Glad we whipped the bummers last time and hope we now have stacks more incentive to continue it in 2016 & beyond.
Last edited by the dome on Wed 21 Oct 2015 8:05pm, edited 1 time in total.

realdeal
Club Player

kosifantutti wrote:
markp wrote:The video looks a little odd... potentially not legit.

But if there isn't a sound explanation we should sack him, void his contract, and demand draft compensation from the afl, coz we've been stitched up.
The whole thing seemed strange I didn't have my glasses on, but can you see Carlisle's head or anybody's head? And Neil rent-a-quote Mitchell doesn't even mention Jake as I recall. It looks like stock footage.
Has there been a statement issued by the club? This is just ridiculous..

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Now I'm hearing rumours Freeman has been filmed strangling kittens to death in the nude while spitting on the Australian flag. Stay tuned.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

A few things come to mind. Snorting drugs doesn't worry me all that much. Most guys stop doing that when they get a steady gf.

But the timing is appalling . Clearly a pro Bomber/anti Saints motivation can be read into the timing.
And if Moods knew about Jake but Bains and Trout didnt then both should be sacked immediately for stupidity.
I said from day one we should never trust the cheats. They think we are rabble and that they are entitled to screw us. They see it as their god given right.

ben_fff
Club Player

Considering the footage was offered to all the news channels and ACA was the one that paid I wouldn't be too concerned.

Seriously who cares? And who cares about Neil Mitchell, he's a talk back host...on a am channel? I fail to see how he and especially his opinion hold any weight today, he's a relic of the past.

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

karnak wrote:I want the deal anulled - this means war.
Totally agree. Is there any precedent of a deal being reversed over being sold a lemon?? Be it undisclosed injury info, hidden controversy etc.??

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:Now I'm hearing rumours Freeman has been filmed strangling kittens to death in the nude while spitting on the Australian flag. Stay tuned.
Not the kittens!

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

The more I think of it, surely he was pranking. No sane person, let alone one in the public domain, would film themselves doing genuine drugs snap chat or no. It just seems like a spur of the moment silliness with salt or something that young folk do. Dumb, dumb, dumb but not the end of his career.

Clapton Cream

Ummmmm.....I think it was a bit worse than weed. Sorry guys, there could be some explaining to do...

seano1
Club Player

Bunk_Moreland wrote:I know of at least one Saints player who will be wrapt that he is down at the Saints.

They may have a few things in common.

Really guys, if you knew how many footballers including current Saints have take recreation drugs you would be surprised.

Not too many stupid enough to have it on video though.

Dont worry, he hasn't murdered or raped anyone he maybe has a line occasionally.

But to think ths Einstein gets paid three times as much as much makes me shake my head

I too have heard of a current saint player who ventured into a loo with a couple of players from another team to do a line...should have traded him out.....but watching this clip on aca......what a load of rubbish...after he snorted he rubs his nose.....he is inside snorting and straight away rubbing his nose outside ????? and the quality that could be me in that clip ffs and his friend of a friend gave me the clip and it said jake ffs.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:
felix wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:
felix wrote:I think Roo playing with his dick pictures or boy orgy or whatever it was is more disturbing.
Huh?
See how quickly we forget these things .
Memory's fine, but I reckon there might just be a little embellishment in your original submission, hence the "Huh?".

Humorous intent, or different memory to mine?

there were dick picks but there was a mystery homoerotic video that friends claim to have seen but been unable to show me.

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Con Gorozidis wrote:A few things come to mind. Snorting drugs doesn't worry me all that much. Most guys stop doing that when they get a steady gf.

But the timing is appalling . Clearly a pro Bomber/anti Saints motivation can be read into the timing.
And if Moods knew about Jake but Bains and Trout didnt then both should be sacked immediately for stupidity.
I said from day one we should never trust the cheats. They think we are rabble and that they are entitled to screw us. They see it as their god given right.
I f#%king hate the lying drug cheating scum. If the AFL had any sort of metal, they should have been banned from the comp for 3 years.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Bluthy wrote:Now I'm hearing rumours Freeman has been filmed strangling kittens to death in the nude while spitting on the Australian flag. Stay tuned.
Not the kittens!
I don't mind as long as he doesn't do his hamstring.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

seano1 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:I know of at least one Saints player who will be wrapt that he is down at the Saints.

Really guys, if you knew how many footballers including current Saints have take recreation drugs you would be surprised.

Dont worry, he hasn't murdered or raped anyone he maybe has a line occasionally.

But to think ths Einstein gets paid three times as much as much makes me shake my head

I too have heard of a current saint player who ventured into a loo with a couple of players from another team to do a line...should have traded him out.....but watching this clip on aca......what a load of rubbish...after he snorted he rubs his nose.....he is inside snorting and straight away rubbing his nose outside ????? and the quality that could be me in that clip ffs and his friend of a friend gave me the clip and it said jake ffs.
It's about how it appears not the morals. We have screwed up our chances of attracting a big company again. We like to shoot ourselves in the foot it seems.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Clapton Cream wrote:Ummmmm.....I think it was a bit worse than weed. Sorry guys, there could be some explaining to do...
And from where have you suddenly appeared to troll us?

ben_fff
Club Player

gringo wrote:
seano1 wrote:

It's about how it appears not the morals. We have screwed up our chances of attracting a big company again. We like to shoot ourselves in the foot it seems.

Have we? We'll see when they announce the sponsor. I'm sure we'll be fine.

the dome
Club Player

Another A C A "scandal"

ben_fff wrote:Considering the footage was offered to all the news channels and ACA was the one that paid I wouldn't be too concerned.

Seriously who cares? And who cares about Neil Mitchell, he's a talk back host...on a am channel? I fail to see how he and especially his opinion hold any weight today, he's a relic of the past.
First up neil gives AM Radio a bad name.
Neil like Ch.7 &9 news is in the enrage - game. Too Played. Better to listen to those who have something valuable to impart. This scandal only cost ACA real money apparently. The rest mustn't have been that impressed.

Kate
Club Player

According to AFL.com.au

"NB: No trades are official until paperwork has been accepted by the AFL and formally recognised after 2pm on Thursday, October 22"

Time for a precedent to be set?

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

whiskers3614 wrote:
Clapton Cream wrote:Ummmmm.....I think it was a bit worse than weed. Sorry guys, there could be some explaining to do...
And from where have you suddenly appeared to troll us?
This is a guy who is at the end of one of the most grueling drugs-in-sport investigation. Unless he is quite possibly the dumbest human on the planet, it doesn't make sense that he would actually film himself DOING ILLEGAL DRUGS. In contemplation it looks like he is goofing around with American bills, rolling them up the way I used to do as a kid when we had paper money here and does a poor ironic joke about snorting salt or something cos hey "I'm a drug cheat right".

markp
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:The more I think of it, surely he was pranking. No sane person, let alone one in the public domain, would film themselves doing genuine drugs snap chat or no. It just seems like a spur of the moment silliness with salt or something that young folk do. Dumb, dumb, dumb but not the end of his career.
*If the footage is legit*

Even if he is pranking (how does he ever now 100% prove that?), and especially considering the timing, it's the action of a monumental f-wit.

And more pertinently, why weren't we made aware of it?
Last edited by markp on Wed 21 Oct 2015 8:17pm, edited 1 time in total.

seano1
Club Player

Kate wrote:According to AFL.com.au

"NB: No trades are official until paperwork has been accepted by the AFL and formally recognised after 2pm on Thursday, October 22"

Time for a precedent to be set?
Whoa.. that would be interesting to see what they (afl) would do....i dont really care if it is him its his time off from his job he can do what he likes.....within reason

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:
felix wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:
felix wrote:I think Roo playing with his dick pictures or boy orgy or whatever it was is more disturbing.
Huh?
See how quickly we forget these things .
Memory's fine, but I reckon there might just be a little embellishment in your original submission, hence the "Huh?".

Humorous intent, or different memory to mine?

there were dick picks but there was a mystery homoerotic video that friends claim to have seen but been unable to show me.
Mystery, urban legend or myth?

As always, I remain healthily skeptical. While absence of evidence does not equate to evidence of absence, I tend to think, particularly in this day and age, that any such evidence would have been plonked somewhere for at least some to see.

Failing that, I'll stick with known fact.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

ben_fff wrote:
gringo wrote:
seano1 wrote:

Have we? We'll see when they announce the sponsor. I'm sure we'll be fine.
Yeah, looking forward to that announcement. Saints!!