She's still around....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asaint
Club Player

Re: She's still around....

Lying about being pregnant & miscarrying, stealing photos from a pc & trying to blackmail, releasing them on social media for pure spite....pretty huge mistakes.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

I'm not sure that wanting to forget and move on is grounds for an injunction.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:She deserves no sympathy and hope she cops everything thats coming for her.

Never made a mistake or don't know mates who have? 17 years of age at the time. She made a serious error and unlike some here I happy to back her against Nixon anytime.

There is degrees of mistakes 66...what if she was a thrill killer?
She went far and beyond the normal 19 year old when she brought st kilda down. Photos lies in the media for the world to see.

I for one will never forgive her - she has been portrait as the victim when she was the villain.

An apology would change peoples opinions but I doiubt she's the type to admit her misdemeanors.
Has the photographer apologised? He's still on our list, or is he ok because he's a Saint!

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Freebird
Club Player

She's 22 now so are you saying this was happening in 2010....I'm sure she was 17 when she first went out with Gilbert but the lies carried on for an eternity after that.

When did I say I backed Nixon.....Nixon is a dead beat just like Duthie.

If you're looking for facts don't read your posts - although you do know a lot of AFL contacts that impart a lot of knowledge to a person who spends his life trying to control threads on a web site

asaint
Club Player

The photographer was guilty of stupidity.

Freebird
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:
Freebird wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:She deserves no sympathy and hope she cops everything thats coming for her.

Never made a mistake or don't know mates who have? 17 years of age at the time. She made a serious error and unlike some here I happy to back her against Nixon anytime.

There is degrees of mistakes 66...what if she was a thrill killer?
She went far and beyond the normal 19 year old when she brought st kilda down. Photos lies in the media for the world to see.

I for one will never forgive her - she has been portrait as the victim when she was the villain.

An apology would change peoples opinions but I doiubt she's the type to admit her misdemeanors.
Has the photographer apologised? He's still on our list, or is he ok because he's a Saint!
That makes a lot of sense...How was Gilbert trying to bring down St Kilda. Do you edit all your photos?

Rust never sleeps

St Lenny
Club Player

I don't buy into the "she was a kid BS". She knew exactly what she was doing. Yes Nixon was beyond stupid, but she set him up, hook line and sinker. So why can't he have his say? Maybe there is more to it than we have been told. She is a real piece of work.

And please, don't call her the St Kilda School Girl, we don't need this publicity. And wasn't part of the agreement with St Kilda that she keep out of the media. Maybe she should give the money back.

St Lenny
Club Player

I don't buy into the "she was a kid BS". She knew exactly what she was doing. Yes Nixon was beyond stupid, but she set him up, hook line and sinker. So why can't he have his say? Maybe there is more to it than we have been told. She is a real piece of work.

And please, don't call her the St Kilda School Girl, we don't need this publicity. And wasn't part of the agreement with St Kilda that she keep out of the media. Maybe she should give the money back.

ripplug66
Club Player

St Lenny wrote:I don't buy into the "she was a kid BS". She knew exactly what she was doing. Yes Nixon was beyond stupid, but she set him up, hook line and sinker. So why can't he have his say? Maybe there is more to it than we have been told. She is a real piece of work.

A 17 year old set up a professional person with 30 years in his work life. Seriously. I will add those to the list. The list now includes never leave the saints and never upset the club in anyway even if you are a kid at the time and then say sorry. Yep what she did was pathetic but I really hope you all can look in the mirror and say I never stuffed up when I was young. And if you did I hope people never let you forget and never forgave you.

And she certainly may have known what she was doing but being a kid meant she didn't use her brain fully to understand the consequences. Surely she deserves another chance. At least she isn't making a fool of herself these days compared the this d**khead Nixon. Toot Toot.

markp
Saintsational Legend

I think it's weird that grown-ups whom she (while still a kid and several years ago) really did nothing to are vowing to never forgive her, even though the people she did effect (apart from slime Nixon) probably have moved on.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

ripplug66 wrote:
St Lenny wrote:I don't buy into the "she was a kid BS". She knew exactly what she was doing. Yes Nixon was beyond stupid, but she set him up, hook line and sinker. So why can't he have his say? Maybe there is more to it than we have been told. She is a real piece of work.

A 17 year old set up a professional person with 30 years in his work life. Seriously. I will add those to the list. The list now includes never leave the saints and never upset the club in anyway even if you are a kid at the time and then say sorry. Yep what she did was pathetic but I really hope you all can look in the mirror and say I never stuffed up when I was young. And if you did I hope people never let you forget and never forgave you.

And she certainly may have known what she was doing but being a kid meant she didn't use her brain fully to understand the consequences. Surely she deserves another chance. At least she isn't making a fool of herself these days compared the this d**khead Nixon. Toot Toot.
Excellent surmation 66.

She was a stupid kid with no thought to consequence. I was worried for her as were her parents (I know someone who knows them).

As markp posted the reaction of supposed adults o this thread says a lot.

Yesterday was White Ribbon Day and it is obvious why it is needed with attitudes I have read on this thread.

You are garbage - Enough said
mullet
Saintsational Legend

Clearly she is trying to put it behind her that's why she is getting the injunction.
He is trying to make money out of it by writing a book.
She was a manipulative young tart back in the day, but haven't heard from her for years.
Nixon is drug effed. No one will buy his book anyway.
He is the one dredging it all up again for profit, go away Ricky

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote:She's 22 now so are you saying this was happening in 2010....I'm sure she was 17 when she first went out with Gilbert but the lies carried on for an eternity after that.

If you're looking for facts don't read your posts - although you do know a lot of AFL contacts that impart a lot of knowledge to a person who spends his life trying to control threads on a web site
:wink:

bergsone
SS Life Member

Still would not believe what either was saying

ripplug66
Club Player

saynta wrote:
Freebird wrote:She's 22 now so are you saying this was happening in 2010....I'm sure she was 17 when she first went out with Gilbert but the lies carried on for an eternity after that.

:wink:

Baiting again Saynta or not clever enough to think of things to say to me so you jump om others posts. You jumped on a good person here.

ripplug66
Club Player

bergsone wrote:Still would not believe what either was saying

One isn't saying anything and that's the young girl. The old toot toot man is the one to still talking and still writing about the past.

philtee
Club Player

Duthie court challenge deflates like an old footy...QC left saying "WTF?"... Nixon free to publish.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/st-ki ... l9fr7.html

SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

philtee wrote:Duthie court challenge deflates like an old footy...QC left saying "WTF?"... Nixon free to publish.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/st-ki ... l9fr7.html
She can still pursue her claim against him; it will be interesting to see if she persists.

Always loyal
Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

It's all coming back on her now. The Club were soft on this snake and Roo followed some bad advice on how to deal with her at the time.

It is a criminal offence to steal (that includes photos on a lap top); to publish nude pictures online without consent and to stalk people. She should have been charged with the lot and been sued by Roo, Dal etc. That would have shut the snake up.

Good to see she is not ageing well (despite been in her early 20's) and I would think she is fundamentally unemployable.

What comes around Miss Duthie, goes around.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Linton Lodger wrote:It's all coming back on her now. The Club were soft on this snake and Roo followed some bad advice on how to deal with her at the time.

It is a criminal offence to steal (that includes photos on a lap top); to publish nude pictures online without consent and to stalk people. She should have been charged with the lot and been sued by Roo, Dal etc. That would have shut the snake up.

Good to see she is not ageing well (despite been in her early 20's) and I would think she is fundamentally unemployable.

But at least you're not bitter.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Linton Lodger wrote:It's all coming back on her now. The Club were soft on this snake and Roo followed some bad advice on how to deal with her at the time.

There is nothing wrong with how she looks and that is just a pathetic attack on her looks. By all means have a go at her actions but saying she hasn't aged well and she is only 23 is just ridiculous .

Plissken

Between Duthie an Nixon there is about as much credibility as Milli Vanillis Grammy award.

At least she is young(ish) and has a chance to turn her life around.
As for Ricky :o He just has to shut up for five minutes and do a few more good things in life and the Karma Bus might stop running him over.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Plissken wrote:Between Duthie an Nixon there is about as much credibility as Milli Vanillis Grammy award.

At least she is young(ish) and has a chance to turn her life around.
As for Ricky :o He just has to shut up for five minutes and do a few more good things in life and the Karma Bus might stop running him over.

Hence the judge stated something to the likes of- ' it would continue to be he said/ she said forever and a day ' hence he denied the injunction.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

So is anyone on here going to read the book and report back??

Maybe buy it from a store, read it and then try and return it and ask for a credit note. (Use the excuse that you thought you were buying a book).

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

I just hope there is nothing in the book that will reflect badly on the Saints or stir all this stuff up again.

The sooner it is forgotten the better for all.