NAB game against Brisbane 6 Mar

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BakesFan
SS Life Member

Re: NAB game against Brisbane 6 Mar

Jacks Back wrote:
BakesFan wrote:
stevie wrote:Bakesfan, the cancellation close to being worth with it! The nil score today enhances the chance of scoring tonight!
Massive chance, stevie!!! :D .......in fact I'm signing off now... Good Night all.
How'd you go BakesFan? Did you, you know, nudge nudge, :wink: :wink: say no more? :oops:
Say no more!!

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
BakesFan
SS Life Member

WindSister wrote:haha
i know that head.
:)

how ya doing bloke ?
Bloody wet, gaz... and my maintenance boys are chasing roof leaks all over the place.... Flower, we had some rain!

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

BakesFan wrote:
Jacks Back wrote:
BakesFan wrote:
stevie wrote:Bakesfan, the cancellation close to being worth with it! The nil score today enhances the chance of scoring tonight!
Massive chance, stevie!!! :D .......in fact I'm signing off now... Good Night all.
How'd you go BakesFan? Did you, you know, nudge nudge, :wink: :wink: say no more? :oops:
Say no more!!
Okay I won't. :)

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!