End of season trade news

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Re: End of season trade news

I love books Loris.

The whole concept of a kindle or a book on a podcast is lost on me.

I did hope we held off on a big fish until closer to challenging, but it's pretty rare two clubs like GWS and the Suns have excess talent on offer. The pool of trade talent is larger than nornal, might bring the price down.

Legendary
Club Player

One thing I will say: there have been consistent rumours since late last year of the Saints targeting an A-grade player from another club in the 2016 trade period.

These rumours have come from different sources and appeared on different forums - it is therefore more likely that there will be some truth in them.

evo
Club Player

Legendary wrote:One thing I will say: there have been consistent rumours since late last year of the Saints targeting an A-grade player from another club in the 2016 trade period.

These rumours have come from different sources and appeared on different forums - it is therefore more likely that there will be some truth in them.
Its Cloke :o

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Legendary wrote:One thing I will say: there have been consistent rumours since late last year of the Saints targeting an A-grade player from another club in the 2016 trade period.

Some of those rumours smell like fish

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
St Lenny
Club Player

We need talls, we are a bunch of dwarfs.