f*** you umpires you cheats

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: f*** you umpires you cheats

Can someone keep an eye on this clown. If he gets another St Kilda game, I'm putting together a little highlights package

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

I echo everyone's sentiments on here. The Swines were gifted 3 consecutive goals from 50 m penalties in the 3rd quarter from those bastards. That should never happen. Someone needs to make an example of that bowling ball head umpire. What a f****** jerk!

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

Some how the club needs to call out the umpires on this continued biased against our team. If we were playing finals its the type of thing that could cost us GF wins. The umpires seem to treat us with contempt and look for any opportunity they can to shaft us - there must be some background to this?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

I just watched a replay of the third quarter and noticed another Nicholls moment - when Joey kicked that long goal, Nicholls actually called 'play on' as he ran in to take his kick.
Joey did nothing more than approach the kick with an arc - much less of an arc than the 'Buddy arc'.
And yet that piece of umpiring felt the need to call 'play on'.
I believe it is not corruption but just the 'mindset' of this guy. His decisions are based on pre-conceived notions he comes into the game with.
And I think that Umpire Schmidt has been incorrectly left out of the conversation as his decisions were equally as perplexing last night.

We are a team that relies heavily on our tackling pressure to create stoppages/turnovers and we were barely rewarded for our tackling effort last night.
Time after time Sydney players were tackled with the ball and were allowed an unexplainably long time to 'attempt to dispose of the footy' (often by just dropping it) If they didn't manage to do that then the umpires conveniently called a stoppage. They rarely called the correct decision (IMHO) which should have been a free kick against the Swans player.
Virtually no reward for our effort.

Oh and BTW, Parkers fend to McKenzie's face/head was as blatant a 'missed free' as you could find. It's so blatantly a free kick it belongs on the AFL DVD that they hand out each year to explain decisions.
Sheer incompetence on behalf of the umpires to fail to see/call it.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Sunday Footy Show Purple said some decisions were mystifying.
Rooey called them "interesting"

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
stevie
Saintsational Legend

Can't wait to see an final decided by a 50 like the one Franklin got. You pay s*** like that ini home and away, you have to pay it ini finals FFS

saynta
Saintsational Legend

felix wrote:Sydney are a much better outfit than us .squabble all you like about the umps it didn't cost us the game.

No one is saying it did.

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

That non free to fisher was the worst. How could they not see that?

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

ralphsmith wrote:That non free to fisher was the worst. How could they not see that?
I thought that was wrong but understandable. They were heading towards each other pretty quickly and was difficult to tell without a replay where the contact was.

The fend off on the other hand was telegraphed and obviously high.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
To the top
SS Life Member

One of my mates who has read the Report of the game in Murdoch's paper has conveyed that that Report includes that St Kilda did not receive what they should and that represents a continuation which is frustrating the side and fans.

So it is being noticed.

As with all sports in Australia, those administering the sport are attempting to re-live former "glories" (or erase failures and re-write their history which is also why those who comment on particularly AFL football in the media are so abysmal) instead of doing what they should be doing.

So they are there for ego, not results.

And that is why we get what we have to put up with.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

I have been saying for years, that the maggots cheat, have their favourites, and their disliked players. They probably also, or at least some of them , have their family members bet on results that they set out to influence.

Human nature being what it is, also applies in umpire circles you know.

Only difference this year is that the former resident umpires champion and besty is no longer with this forum and thank god for that.
Last edited by saynta on Sun 14 Aug 2016 6:50pm, edited 1 time in total.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Caulk up another win for the maggots
They just beat the tigers, with a little help from the cats

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

If you want to officially vent your anger then please email Luke Ball. He is in charge of the umps and works for the AFL. I have it on good authority that he personally replies to all emails sent to him and offers a very constructive response.

So take a breath and compose a well worded and respectful email if you like and you should get a favourable response.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:If you want to officially vent your anger then please email Luke Ball. He is in charge of the umps and works for the AFL. I have it on good authority that he personally replies to all emails sent to him and offers a very constructive response.

So take a breath and compose a well worded and respectful email if you like and you should get a favourable response.
Do you know his email address.?

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:If you want to officially vent your anger then please email Luke Ball. He is in charge of the umps and works for the AFL. I have it on good authority that he personally replies to all emails sent to him and offers a very constructive response.

Do you know his email address.?
Whitemaggots@afl.com.au

just disgusting

couldnt watch anymore and had to walk - Swans scum around me telling all how the frees were 'fair' was too much.

This will drive plenty away from the game - give it time, soccer is already killing AFL in schools.

Just rotate the flag between Hawks, Swans, Cats and soon GWS......Brisbane, another AFL prop up, will whinge and be gifted 15 picks.

“Yeah….nah””
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Apparently Mark Fine on SEN just had a melt about them about 20 minutes ago. Good to see someone in the media, and a great Saints man, tell it how it is and not tow the usual line. Good on ya Finey.

That email address would be nice.

I am so over this. Someone please tell the umpires that Thomas isn't our coach now.

Bring it on
Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

8856brother wrote:Apparently Mark Fine on SEN just had a melt about them about 20 minutes ago. Good to see someone in the media, and a great Saints man, tell it how it is and not tow the usual line. Good on ya Finey.
Finey? I thought he became the umpires' champ once he did a little umpiring himself.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Waltzing St Kilda wrote:
8856brother wrote:Apparently Mark Fine on SEN just had a melt about them about 20 minutes ago. Good to see someone in the media, and a great Saints man, tell it how it is and not tow the usual line. Good on ya Finey.
Finey? I thought he became the umpires' champ once he did a little umpiring himself.
He usually is (and sometimes umpires with P66) but the mrs tells me he let rip on SEN at the, let's face it, abysmal decision making by those wankers. He was at pains to point out that it didn't affect the result as most of us on here are saying.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
ctqs
Club Player

You can provide feedback at this address.

http://aflua.com.au/contact/

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

ctqs wrote:You can provide feedback at this address.

http://aflua.com.au/contact/
Thanks for that.

Please bombard them with feedback this week.

Oxygen Thief lists his best attribute as "composure"

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
stevie
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:Caulk up another win for the maggots
They just beat the tigers, with a little help from the cats
I turned off when the Sooks were up by 16 so missed the final minutes - what was the didgy decison here, bro? My dad is a Tiger and texted me that the umps had cost them the game. I texted back -'Same with us. Well 7 goals worth anyway'.

I notice that Hawkins is still diving forward in marking duels after the defencder spoils him. weak as piss

Siam saint

Listened to the game on 3AW. Throughout the broadcast numerous decisions against us or not paid to us were described by the commentary team as : unbelievable, outrageous and disgraceful. They also referred to Nicholls as incompetent.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

A few weeks ago, Rooey took a mark just on 50, not sure if it was against Norf, his opponent hadn't been near him (so not in the contest) and player actually ran a further 5 metres over the mark, Rooey called for 50 but was ignored. Player told to get back on mark.

Dylan Roberton marks his spot, didn't get asked to come back. 50m called straight up, as if ump was angry at our Saints and wanted to make a stand.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee