So, it's Official!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: So, it's Official!!!!!

Selhurst Saint wrote:So lets get this straight. If GCS can't do a deal and JOM goes to the PSD then Effendumb not only gets the No1 pick for cheating they will also get JOM for nothing. What a great comp we play in.
Extremely unlikely.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Playon wrote:The club traded two first round selections to the GWS Giants to secure Jaeger as a 17-year-old, spent 12 months developing him prior to him being eligible to make his AFL debut, saw him impress on-the field in his first two seasons and have then spent the last two seasons investing time and resources into rehabilitating his knee following multiple surgeries with the club's utmost support.
I actually feel sorry for the Suns. They've invested a lot into this kid and he repays them like this. Fully fit he may be a gun player, but he strikes me as an ordinary bloke.

The_President
Club Player

bigcarl wrote:
Playon wrote:The club traded two first round selections to the GWS Giants to secure Jaeger as a 17-year-old, spent 12 months developing him prior to him being eligible to make his AFL debut, saw him impress on-the field in his first two seasons and have then spent the last two seasons investing time and resources into rehabilitating his knee following multiple surgeries with the club's utmost support.
I actually feel sorry for the Suns. They've invested a lot into this kid and he repays them like this. Fully fit he may be a gun player, but he strikes me as an ordinary bloke.
Smoke and mirrors.

The Suns know he is shot, Jaeger knows he is shot.
Suns want to get as much as possible for him, Jaeger wants to get as much as possible so he is set up when he retires at 25.

Working in tandem.

Playon
Club Player

bigcarl wrote:
Perhaps but to be honest I dont feel sorry for any of the expansion clubs and for multiple reasons, which I'm sure you've heard before

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Playon wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
Perhaps but to be honest I dont feel sorry for any of the expansion clubs and for multiple reasons, which I'm sure you've heard before
Actually you're right. I don't feel sorry for them at all.

The way O'Meara has treated them reflects badly on him as a bloke though.

LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

stonecold wrote:Worst keep secret finally revealed officially: JO'M is out of the Gold Coast!!!!!
Do you thank afl.com.au for all your information?

loris
Saintsational Legend

LTN16 wrote:
stonecold wrote:Worst keep secret finally revealed officially: JO'M is out of the Gold Coast!!!!!
Do you thank afl.com.au for all your information?
This is becoming as tiresome as Plugger66 wrecking threads with pissing up the wall completions with posters :roll:

Joe Bloggs
Club Player

loris your assuming these posters are both men are you not ,going by your statement or do women piss up the wall as well?

loris
Saintsational Legend

Joe Bloggs wrote:loris your assuming these posters are both men are you not ,going by your statement or do women piss up the wall as well?
Ooooophs JB, I should be careful of making such assumptions that they are men, so touché there :wink:
Don't personally know of any women 'pissing up the wall', I s'pose I could assume some may have peed against a wall when caught short.

Another assumption I might make correctly or incorrectly is, these 2 posters
are not men, but little boys.

Freebird
Club Player

Please stick to the subject...the posts are becoming somewhat hypocritical.