Jaxons come on down

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints94
SS Life Member

Re: Jaxons come on down

SaintPav wrote:Can someone please describe who Laverde plays like..
Josh Kennedy from Sydney IMO

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

Club will turn him into a BJ style utility - but mainly a mid who would be dangerous as a half fwd or back.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
BringBackMadDog
Club Player

Saints94 wrote:
Josh Kennedy from Sydney IMO
He is way quicker than Kennedy, has a massive leap and can take a hanger, he is also a very nice kick. He is an outstanding athlete who can kick goals. If Freeman can come good and we score Leverde we will have two very quick mids that break lines. Very exciting!!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Keep hinting refresh...need an update..

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

From what I saw of him on the TV he looks good

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

shrodes wrote:
jaxons wrote:We will not be trading our first pick for him I assure you.
We said that last year with Jake didn't we? :D
and we will do it again knowing our lack of negotiating skills :D

Before Im 85
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

saintsrus wrote:
shrodes wrote:
We said that last year with Jake didn't we? :D
and we will do it again knowing our lack of negotiating skills :D
In fairness we didn't outright swap our first pick... Got got one back. The pick we used on Gresh,which was allegedly the player we wanted at 6

shrodes
SS Life Member

Apparently Laverde has signed with Bombers according to Bomber Blitz.

http://www.bomberblitz.com/discussion/d ... ent_885062

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Jaxons, you made your reputation here rightly calling the McEvoy trade a long time before it happened. Since then you've been playing your cards close to your chest, rightly so, but this limb you've gone on is a real test.

If Leverde does nominate the saints, I can see this forum having to change its name to the church of jaxons or something similar.

I'm not sold on the rumour yet, but I have far more excitement and faith from this poster than if was all in capitals with lots of explanation marks!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

shrodes wrote:Apparently Laverde has signed with Bombers according to Bomber Blitz.

Which one? They have posters saying he has re-signed and other posters stating that he is off to us. Take you pick. The ones on their own forum that they give more credibility too seem to be the ones saying now that he has gone.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

so it was the mountain of cash that swung him then?
does that mean two of EFC's exes will = half our salary cap?

Seeya
shrodes
SS Life Member

saintsRrising wrote:
shrodes wrote:Apparently Laverde has signed with Bombers according to Bomber Blitz.

Which one? They have posters saying he has re-signed and other posters stating that he is off to us. Take you pick. The ones on their own forum that they give more credibility too seem to be the ones saying now that he has gone.
Fair call, it looks like they all have as much idea as all of us. We'll see which way it swings in due time I suppose.

jaxons
Club Player

Sobraz wrote:Jaxons, you made your reputation here rightly calling the McEvoy trade a long time before it happened. Since then you've been playing your cards close to your chest, rightly so, but this limb you've gone on is a real test.

If Leverde does nominate the saints, I can see this forum having to change its name to the church of jaxons or something similar.

I'm not sold on the rumour yet, but I have far more excitement and faith from this poster than if was all in capitals with lots of explanation marks!!!!!!!!

If you follow everything I have posted over the years I have been right 99% of the time and first with the news as well.
The only thing I got wrong was Mark Williams as coach after Watters however Choco had the job and made such a meal of his interview that he cost himself the job.
However I will be wrong again because situations change particularly when I give you announcements before they are signed.
In future I am not going to break news on here until it is absolutely 100% because I can only imagine the backlash I will cop here if I have given you the wrong information.
My last word on this and then you can read about it when there is an announcement either way.
Yesterday Laverde via his manager verbally accepted our offer to join the club.
This information has been communicated to Essendon.
Over and out.

Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

Appreciate the info Jaxons. Its only a few who have to doubt everything, the average punter knows things change particular when dealing with Connors.

felix
Club Player

We love rumours wether they end up true or false doesnt really matter, just gives us something to get excited about. Keep up the good work Jax

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

I assume then if the Bummers up their offer to match ours then he can do a turn around and stay

If so then the ball is still in Essendopes court

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
jaxons
Club Player

felix wrote:We love rumours wether they end up true or false doesnt really matter, just gives us something to get excited about. Keep up the good work Jax

These aren't rumors felix.
If you wanted I could make up a heap of stuff and I wouldn't be taken very seriously though would I?
My information is always 100% accurate at the time of posting, if you knew who I was or who I'm connected to, either or, then no-one would be doubting!
I also only post Saints stuff as presumably other club deals don't provide interest.

supersaints
Club Player

felix wrote:We love rumours wether they end up true or false doesnt really matter, just gives us something to get excited about. Keep up the good work Jax
All part of the excitement ...having sniffs of possible trades ...keeps the interest up
I agree 99% of posters love your work , your strike rate is better than any other ITK on the forum , I'd like Jaxons to keep chugging it out there

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
uptheboys
Club Player

jaxons wrote:

If you wanted I could make up a heap of stuff and I wouldn't be taken very seriously though would I?
My information is always 100% accurate at the time of posting, if you knew who I was or who I'm connected to, either or, then no-one would be doubting!
I also only post Saints stuff as presumably other club deals don't provide interest.

Keep posting, love the info.

Playon
Club Player

jaxons wrote:

No need to explain jax.. Long time fan of your posts, as are most here.

Still I don't mind the who we are looking at type posts even if they dont come off, shows us which way the club is heading. for example possible targets, unlikely targets, hopefuls, slim chances etc Gives us all something to talk about and the media has been terrible so far this year

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Jaxons and Tony are the only reasons I read the forum.

Keep it coming J and T. Even if just developments. Means heaps to nearly all posters. We all get to know the final event, eventually - what's best are the developments, and how they came to fruition!

Scoop
Club Player

uptheboys wrote:
jaxons wrote:

Keep posting, love the info.
+1

Extra! Extra! Read all about it......no I don't want to read about it anymore!!!
Sobraz
SS Life Member

jaxons wrote:
Sobraz wrote:Jaxons, you made your reputation here rightly calling the McEvoy trade a long time before it happened. Since then you've been playing your cards close to your chest, rightly so, but this limb you've gone on is a real test.

If you follow everything I have posted over the years I have been right 99% of the time and first with the news as well.
The only thing I got wrong was Mark Williams as coach after Watters however Choco had the job and made such a meal of his interview that he cost himself the job.
However I will be wrong again because situations change particularly when I give you announcements before they are signed.
In future I am not going to break news on here until it is absolutely 100% because I can only imagine the backlash I will cop here if I have given you the wrong information.
My last word on this and then you can read about it when there is an announcement either way.
Yesterday Laverde via his manager verbally accepted our offer to join the club.
This information has been communicated to Essendon.
Over and out.
My post was not intended to be critical of your info or question your connections. Not sure if it was perceived that way, but I actually trust your info, just have a natural scepticism when it comes to any info as so much is thrown around.

My point about capitals and explanation marks was a sly shot at the poster Stonecold.

I would not want to be the reason you didn't break news anymore, so if my post was misunderstood, my apologies.

Ross who?
Club Player

Jax, please dont stop providing us with your info. The vast majority of those who read it absolutely love the facts you share. Please ignore the doubters, there are always going to be idiots wanting to post for "look at me" reasons. You always have prefaced your info with it being correct at the time of you posting it.
Just ignore the clowns Jaxons!

Blake Acres fan club VIP
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Hang on hang on. I started this post because I really appreciate the whispers Jaxons provides. I know nothing is gospel and no trade will be fact until the player signs but by golly to I appreciate the insights jaxons provides!

I won't be hanging you out to dry if you happen to go early on something and it turns out to fall over....

Please keep it up brother and don't disappear on us! You're a legend in my book

#1 Ryder fan