Feminist Brownlow and Number 1 pick

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Feminist Brownlow and Number 1 pick

All this crap about whether or not the feminist will give back the Brownlow gives me the shytes.

It's a no brainer but not like whoever else is awarded it will get the glory plus the feminist already had his unwarranted moment of fame.

For me, the much bigger issue is Essendrugfuckedscum getting pick 1 and the AFL not even for a moment considering removing that from them

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Re: Feminist Brownlow and Number 1 pick

Why are you calling Jobe a feminist? Is that meant to be an insult?

Also, the AFL have already stated that Essendon get to keep the number 1 draft pick because they were punished several years ago and weren't able to participate in the draft. How long would you suggest that they continue to get punished?

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

He's a pharmacist, not a feminist.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

snoopygirl wrote:Why are you calling Jobe a feminist? Is that meant to be an insult?

Also, the AFL have already stated that Essendon get to keep the number 1 draft pick because they were punished several years ago and weren't able to participate in the draft. How long would you suggest that they continue to get punished?
he wore a baseball cap witht he word 'feminist' during his "glorious return to Essendon" press conference.

Scott Gumbleton's ex (Jackie Funder) who is based in New York, asked him to wear it.

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:Why are you calling Jobe a feminist? Is that meant to be an insult?

Rushie answered it re feminist bit.

The AFL never punished the cheats for doping only governance in their sham inquiry, so yes they deserve a punishment from
the AFL for doping. The whole team should've been deregistered for a year and booted out of the comp this season of the AFL were fair dinkum

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
chook23
Saintsational Legend

When penalty given ..........essendon screamed we have not been found guilty of doping.......

AFL commission based the penalty on governance issues....

When questioned re this.....AFL COMMISSION stated if they were ever found guilty of doping they WOULD face further penalty.

They have not.

As a minimum their 1st draft pick should have been moved to the end of the 1st round.

The lack of a 2nd punishment has been swept under the carpet by AFL and media..........

and is a disgrace.

saint4life
Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

White Winmar wrote:He's a pharmacist, not a feminist.
Is he really a pharmacist? Doesn't need to play footy then to earn some decent coin.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

I don't know why the op uses feminist in a derogatory manner.
Feminism is simply the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
If you're not a feminist then you are a misogynist.

Stian
Club Player

chook23 wrote:When penalty given ..........essendon screamed we have not been found guilty of doping.......

AFL commission based the penalty on governance issues....

When questioned re this.....AFL COMMISSION stated if they were ever found guilty of doping they WOULD face further penalty.

They have not.

As a minimum their 1st draft pick should have been moved to the end of the 1st round.

The lack of a 2nd punishment has been swept under the carpet by AFL and media..........

and is a disgrace.
+1 - "As a minimum their 1st draft pick should have been moved to the end of the 1st round." That would be so easy to do. It would just require the agates to withstand the vocal EFC apologists lobby. :evil:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:I don't know why the op uses feminist in a derogatory manner.
Feminism is simply the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
No I didn't read Rushies post and try and again sailor

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:I don't know why the op uses feminist in a derogatory manner.
No I didn't read Rushies post and try and again sailor
Wonderful...I didn't even mention Rushie's post...and I don't even understand the "try and again sailor" bit.
I was questioning your use of feminist in a derogatory manner. I still don't get why it's even relevant to Jobe and the Brownlow, and Essendon and the number one pick.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Life Long Saint wrote: Feminism is simply the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
Incorrect. Feminism USED to be about equality, but third wave feminism is merely a Trojan horse for cultural Marxism these days. It has little to nothing to do with equality.
If you are not a feminist, you are probably a realist, or maybe even an egalitarian, who actually believes in real equality......

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
ace
Saintsational Legend

I have always suggested they be expelled from the competition permanently and replaced by a team from Tasmania.
They have always believed they have a right to cheat and to not have to pay the consequences on those rare occasions they get caught.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote: Feminism is simply the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
Incorrect. Feminism USED to be about equality, but third wave feminism is merely a Trojan horse for cultural Marxism these days. It has little to nothing to do with equality.
If you are not a feminist, you are probably a realist, or maybe even an egalitarian, who actually believes in real equality......
Someone sounds bitter.

ace
Saintsational Legend

God was clearly a misandrist because SHE did not give men the equal ability to bear children.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Someone sounds bitter.
No, someone sounds accurate and unwilling to merely regurgitate the current propaganda.......

IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Someone sounds bitter.
No, someone sounds accurate and unwilling to merely regurgitate the current propaganda.......
Sure...If a dictionary is propaganda.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Someone sounds bitter.
Well the dictionary definition of gay is - carefree and light-hearted - that's how you use that word is it???
I know what feminism used to be, and purports to be now, and is defined as in the dictionary, but here in the real world that's not quite accurate.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Someone sounds bitter.
Well the dictionary definition of gay is - carefree and light-hearted - that's how you use that word is it???
I know what feminism used to be, and purports to be now, and is defined as in the dictionary, but here in the real world that's not quite accurate.
Maybe if you're using a dictionary from 1950!
Today, the definition of gay reflects the current social definition. But that's probably just propaganda.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
Indeed. Just because you're not a feminist, doesn't mean you hate women, which is what a misogynist does. I suppose the difficulty here is the definition of what a feminist is. Unfortunately, I have to agree with TB here. If you think the third wave neo feminists are into equal rights, go and check out some of their literature. My mum, may she RIP, was a feminist in the days when it was a terrible struggle to get equal pay, rights, or even be heard. I think she'd be spinning in her grave if she saw what passes for a "feminist" these days. I think our friends in the 3rd wave movement are not feminists at all. They are misandrists. There's a huge difference between the two.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

What's this thread about? :?

Since when did feminists believe in gender equalty?

Anyway the thread is about whether a drug cheat should keep,an award for fairest and best in the competition.

The answer really is a no brainer, but the AFL will probably f*** it up.

Their intentions in asking the two runners up for submissions reeks.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

8856brother wrote:What's this thread about? :?
Who cares? As long as there is fighting I'm happy.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Linton Lodger wrote:
Is he really a pharmacist? Doesn't need to play footy then to earn some decent coin.
Well he likes experimenting with drugs and getting injected with stuff he claims to know nothing about. Just as well he now has a pharmacist for a coach and mentor so he can make better decisions about what he puts in his body, although Woosha doesn't exactly have a clean reputation in that area.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:
Well he likes experimenting with drugs and getting injected with stuff he claims to know nothing about. Just as well he now has a pharmacist for a coach and mentor so he can make better decisions about what he puts in his body, although Woosha doesn't exactly have a clean reputation in that area.

I remember one of the west coast players stating that when the drug testers turned up at their training half a dozen of them would jump the back fence. He thought it was funny. f****** drug cheats if you ask me.

Woosha was a player at the time.