Interesting, as per usual...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: Interesting, as per usual...

i'm all lady WW

:)

if ya cant beat the sisterhood best join em i figured

a well mannered tramp at your service !!!

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Hmm.. Very interesting?

Some people want the bad guy back? Perhaps to feel better about themselves?? I suppose everyone needs somebody to bitch about, or life can be a bit dull?!

I will respond to a few comments

Middo - DGAF
I think many posts are 'look at me' posts, otherwise people would just keep their opinion to themselves. Take your lovely reply... If you truly DGAF you would have ignored my post?.. But you felt the need to broadcast, to grandstand and then repeat yourself in case someone missed your point?! A bit ironic, a bit hypocritical and really it wasn't very nice anyway. You know, at least in my post I actually was making a point about footy on a footy forum... You just wanted to tell people that you DGAF... Are we interested as to whether YOU care?

Loris - How dare you hijack my post!
I have never done such a thing on SS!!! Actually, in all seriousness ... There is a big difference between contribution/conversation (even when we digress) and trying to take over. Glad you like the cricket, of course I am a cricketer first and ex-footballer second (although I love both equally) I played at Rockingham, Murdoch Uni and Fremantle in the 90s over in your neck of the woods. Just retired from Cricket, and now looking forward to supporting my kids as they get involved in whatever it is they want to do. Like most Aussies, love Crowded House and especially remember their final gig at the opera house many years ago... Mid 90s where the late Paul Hester was crying whilst drumming during "Don't Dream ... " They are a quality group. Split Enz also good in their time song Message to my girl very apt in this instance and a favourite.

Grammar commentary - on a forum always makes me laugh. To me, this place is one step up from a text. When you see ROFL and WRT and the like, and then some think they can use writing ability as a point of credibility in an argument... Is well, hilarious in my mind. Those who are interested in level of literacy... Are on the wrong forum methinks.

WW - I appreciate the sentiments. I did not take a spell due to animosity. Just returned to work and had some priorities. I find that a spell off the forum can be a good thing especially when you are the subject of vitriol on many occasions.
I started posting on SS in about 2001ish, after being on Sainters.com or something like that?... Most of my initial commentary was on the 2001 draft as I was involved in junior footy and involved in the fitness industry at that point. I was a keen saints supporter who took a huge interest in elite talent and studied the draft up until about 2008.

Enough of that crap!

About the saints in 2017

Dare I say it? Luck going our way, if we get some confidence early... We can give it a shake!
Jake Carlisle is going to be the difference between us finishing about the same and Top 4. He gets back to his potential, look out!!

Brown will surprise, he will be a super pick up with more to his output than just what he does, but what he allows other defenders to do. Steven will represent great value too, like Mav did. Not a gun, but a soldier.

McCarten, Acres and Billings to be to be the big improves. Paddy will kick 50 if he stays fit. Billings will finish top 3 in the B&F.

AR is IMO in the best 4 coaches currently in the AFL (Beveridge, Clarkson, Pyke)

Thing is, it won't be a flash in the pan either... Even when Nick is done.. We have a number of years in the top 8

Just need one year to go right!

Be back next year

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote: McCarten, Acres and Billings to be to be the big improves. Paddy will kick 50 if he stays fit. Billings will finish top 3 in the B&F.
It's an interesting thought isn't it...
If Carlisle and the 3 above start playing to close to their potential and nothing else drastically goes wrong... We're pbly a top 4 side, maybe even a premiership threat

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Speaking of the draft of course...

Decided to return for a one off post (of course I read occasionally) and comment on the ND. Some of the infamous posts I've made over the journey have been wrt commenting straight after the draft. So why disappoint?!

Bit of a history lesson first,

We might recall (long time posters anyway)
My comments on Brad Howard immediately after being drafted. I was roundly smashed for suggesting he was not up to it... It was deemed I wasn't allowed to make such a call? Even though I am related to one of his direct opponents from the championships who kicked goals on him and said he was clueless as a footballer but fit. Using 26 on him was Ludicrous!!!

My comments on Justin Sweeney. A bit like above, in the fact I knew opponents of him, playing in his league who said he was a bogan pisshead who smoked and loved bongs. To pick him (on someone's say so) ahead of kids who had worked their arse off was a disgrace IMO. But opinion was shut down!

Arryn Sippos - I actually said nothing that negative about Arryn as I was so happy we'd given him a go... Of course I knew him well. Natural footballer, average athlete. I stated he was silky with great hands, beatific kick and plenty of courage, but lacked work rate when it got tough... This sentiment shared by some stingray team mates. But of course his dad, who for some reason had automatic credibility, came on here and had a rant... Which didn't surprise me at all, knowing him.

Photogate! Still infamous, even mentioned this draft night on BF when Ed Sullivan was taken. Referenced of course to me not being happy that we reached and took a somewhat surprise at pick 24 in Jamie Cripps, as I was pumped that Darling had made it past 23 and local boy Luke Parker was still there. I quipped "no photo, surprise" immediately after being called out, more of a frustrated comment about him perhaps not being not well known rather than not being any good, and a shot at our recruiters not taking the obvious. That of course got turned into if you have no photo you are hopeless... Yada yada yada... My further take on Cripps being a soft c*ck after watching him pull out in two contests in the VFL poured further petrol on the 'Photo' comment. It was a knee jerk comment, overplayed.

My lashing of the list managers in 2009 and 2010! We were at the top, so apparently no one could criticise and we were allowed to top up with rubbish, blow picks and ignore the future so desperate we were to win a GF (it shows we actually didn't know how to build to a flag as a club at that point and wanted the easy answer) Ball, Cousins, Maguire, Polo, Pattison and a few other decisions at that time - Horrendous!!! Apparently I was wrong?

Since then

A disgusting Pelchen, SW era which was similarly helpful as the Watson era. So thanks, mediocrity has its benefits!

Finally
Ameet, Trout have been perhaps the best in the business IMO with dealings and strike rate
Alan Richardson is probably there too IMO

So,

Since many on here love to, and need to tear anyone with a contrast opinion a new one, I thought I'd give them a new opportunity... Especially that poster who had the courage to give me a send off when I stated I was having a spell...

My thoughts on 2016

No surprise we took a surprise at 25, l actually did LoL when he got called out... However most actual hopefuls had gone, so we only really overlooked Bolten (another tiny runner) from popular pundits choice. To see we went to the VTL and grabbed a guy no one took in two drafts in his actual draft year at our first was interesting?... Remembering he played at the champs as an over aged this year. But he did develop a massive amount!! He has the typical indigenous attributes, with a fanatic attack on the ball and the man!! He has grown, I reckon too small to be considered last year at 176 and 61kg. Was he taken too early, if we rated him at that point and thought other might also (dogs) he was a good selection! I like the look of him.

Battle is being overrated. Although also good selection at that pick. There were a number of availables at that pick who were also good value (Graham) but he was a better need pick IMO given we have tall forward lack of depth (not in the seniors, who plays CHF at Sandy ATM?) there is no back up key fwd after Roo?! The term slider is intersting? Slider to who? Draft experts?? Because he went were he went for a reason... Others were preferred. He has some major flaws as highlighted.
You cannot say on one hand, We didn't overpay for Long but got Battle as a bargain?... Because obviously you just going by popular opinion and then you'd be contradicting yourself. But recruiters set the actual price of a recruit, not draft experts... Only hindsight changes the value. Long was worth 25, Battle 39. According to reality.

Ed is a speculative pick, but a good one. Funny thing is, he'll have a spot on the list and NOK won't who is better at this stage. He is a typical late pick rookie, but I really like his attributes! Has speed, awareness and talent. Good size and athleticism. He could be a beauty, or nothing... But that's what a late pick is.

Good luck to all of them, hope they get a career out of the game, and become great saints.

Sorry to disappoint and not bag the club too much... Not anything to criticise really? If the were, I would! If it weren't for GWS I'd being making a huge call right now!!! We are in good hands.

Bye now

PS
Sorry about the long dribble post - bored waiting for the cricket!

You were hounded before you based your opinions on next to nothing. Photo gate exists because it was the basis of your opinion of Cripps.

But more importantly stop re-writing history. Cousins was never a success at Richmond in any measure. Did a handful of hamstrings, punched a team mate, took up a list spot and it's very very probably, almost a certainty that he was still toxic to himself and others during that time. He wouldn't have been the difference, in fact a liability with his hamstring going up to four times and then retiring. Not a success, a bust - and another wrong.

Shaggy
Club Player

Spinner wrote:

Decided to return for a one off post (of course I read occasionally) and comment on the ND. Some of the infamous posts I've made over the journey have been wrt commenting straight after the draft. So why disappoint?!

My comments on Brad Howard immediately after being drafted. I was roundly smashed for suggesting he was not up to it... It was deemed I wasn't allowed to make such a call? Even though I am related to one of his direct opponents from the championships who kicked goals on him and said he was clueless as a footballer but fit. Using 26 on him was Ludicrous!!!

My comments on Justin Sweeney. A bit like above, in the fact I knew opponents of him, playing in his league who said he was a bogan pisshead who smoked and loved bongs. To pick him (on someone's say so) ahead of kids who had worked their arse off was a disgrace IMO. But opinion was shut down!

Arryn Sippos - I actually said nothing that negative about Arryn as I was so happy we'd given him a go... Of course I knew him well. Natural footballer, average athlete. I stated he was silky with great hands, beatific kick and plenty of courage, but lacked work rate when it got tough... This sentiment shared by some stingray team mates. But of course his dad, who for some reason had automatic credibility, came on here and had a rant... Which didn't surprise me at all, knowing him.

Photogate! Still infamous, even mentioned this draft night on BF when Ed Sullivan was taken. Referenced of course to me not being happy that we reached and took a somewhat surprise at pick 24 in Jamie Cripps, as I was pumped that Darling had made it past 23 and local boy Luke Parker was still there. I quipped "no photo, surprise" immediately after being called out, more of a frustrated comment about him perhaps not being not well known rather than not being any good, and a shot at our recruiters not taking the obvious. That of course got turned into if you have no photo you are hopeless... Yada yada yada... My further take on Cripps being a soft c*ck after watching him pull out in two contests in the VFL poured further petrol on the 'Photo' comment. It was a knee jerk comment, overplayed.

My lashing of the list managers in 2009 and 2010! We were at the top, so apparently no one could criticise and we were allowed to top up with rubbish, blow picks and ignore the future so desperate we were to win a GF (it shows we actually didn't know how to build to a flag as a club at that point and wanted the easy answer) Ball, Cousins, Maguire, Polo, Pattison and a few other decisions at that time - Horrendous!!! Apparently I was wrong?

Since then

A disgusting Pelchen, SW era which was similarly helpful as the Watson era. So thanks, mediocrity has its benefits!

Finally
Ameet, Trout have been perhaps the best in the business IMO with dealings and strike rate

So,

Since many on here love to, and need to tear anyone with a contrast opinion a new one, I thought I'd give them a new opportunity... Especially that poster who had the courage to give me a send off when I stated I was having a spell...

My thoughts on 2016

No surprise we took a surprise at 25, l actually did LoL when he got called out... However most actual hopefuls had gone, so we only really overlooked Bolten (another tiny runner) from popular pundits choice. To see we went to the VTL and grabbed a guy no one took in two drafts in his actual draft year at our first was interesting?... Remembering he played at the champs as an over aged this year. But he did develop a massive amount!! He has the typical indigenous attributes, with a fanatic attack on the ball and the man!! He has grown, I reckon too small to be considered last year at 176 and 61kg. Was he taken too early, if we rated him at that point and thought other might also (dogs) he was a good selection! I like the look of him.

Battle is being overrated. Although also good selection at that pick. There were a number of availables at that pick who were also good value (Graham) but he was a better need pick IMO given we have tall forward lack of depth (not in the seniors, who plays CHF at Sandy ATM?) there is no back up key fwd after Roo?! The term slider is intersting? Slider to who? Draft experts?? Because he went were he went for a reason... Others were preferred. He has some major flaws as highlighted.
You cannot say on one hand, We didn't overpay for Long but got Battle as a bargain?... Because obviously you just going by popular opinion and then you'd be contradicting yourself. But recruiters set the actual price of a recruit, not draft experts... Only hindsight changes the value. Long was worth 25, Battle 39. According to reality.

Ed is a speculative pick, but a good one. Funny thing is, he'll have a spot on the list and NOK won't who is better at this stage. He is a typical late pick rookie, but I really like his attributes! Has speed, awareness and talent. Good size and athleticism. He could be a beauty, or nothing... But that's what a late pick is.

Good luck to all of them, hope they get a career out of the game, and become great saints.

Sorry to disappoint and not bag the club too much... Not anything to criticise really? If the were, I would! If it weren't for GWS I'd being making a huge call right now!!! We are in good hands.

Bye now

PS

You were hounded before you based your opinions on next to nothing. Photo gate exists because it was the basis of your opinion of Cripps.

But more importantly stop re-writing history. Cousins was never a success at Richmond in any measure. Did a handful of hamstrings, punched a team mate, took up a list spot and it's very very probably, almost a certainty that he was still toxic to himself and others during that time. He wouldn't have been the difference, in fact a liability with his hamstring going up to four times and then retiring. Not a success, a bust - and another wrong.
BM gives opinions some of us like to read even if we do not agree. You seem more suited to politics and snipe. How could anyone think BM's posts above is all about Cousins. What is wrong with you (and Middo). Let others have an opinion even if you do not agree.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Since then

Finally

So,

My thoughts on 2016

Bye now

PS

BM gives opinions some of us like to read even if we do not agree. You seem more suited to politics and snipe. How could anyone think BM's posts above is all about Cousins. What is wrong with you (and Middo). Let others have an opinion even if you do not agree.

plus one shaggy mate.

Shaggy
Club Player

BigMart wrote: Battle is being overrated. Although also good selection at that pick. There were a number of availables at that pick who were also good value (Graham) but he was a better need pick IMO given we have tall forward lack of depth (not in the seniors, who plays CHF at Sandy ATM?) there is no back up key fwd after Roo?! The term slider is intersting? Slider to who? Draft experts?? Because he went were he went for a reason... Others were preferred. He has some major flaws as highlighted.
I doubt Battle is overrated. Year 11 dominating for Haileybury more than Brayshaw as a year 12, a top 2 draft. Top 2 KPFs in tac cup. I believe he is a money ball draft because of his size similar to Membrey. Elite runner which is perfect for Bruce who runs all day. Good luck to clubs trying to match our marking and running ability in the forward line. Battle is a perfect support for Bruce IMO

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:
I doubt Battle is overrated. Year 11 dominating for Haileybury more than Brayshaw as a year 12, a top 2 draft. Top 2 KPFs in tac cup. I believe he is a money ball draft because of his size similar to Membrey. Elite runner which is perfect for Bruce who runs all day. Good luck to clubs trying to match our marking and running ability in the forward line. Battle is a perfect support for Bruce IMO
Is there room for Membrey, Bruce, Paddy and Battle? Can a balanced side include all four of them.
Fingers crossed on both hands BTW that Paddy can realise his potential and is not an injury bust.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

I think we can, SB, although Battle might take a bit of time, so it may not be a short term issue. It's the old argument. If you had 4 Locketts, would you play them all? Remember when Ablett, Lyon, Dunstall and Lockett all played in the same forward line and tore SA a new one? We've got some real depth now. Battle a steal at 39.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
minneapolis
Club Player

st.byron wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Is there room for Membrey, Bruce, Paddy and Battle? Can a balanced side include all four of them.
Fingers crossed on both hands BTW that Paddy can realise his potential and is not an injury bust.
That's a good question. But if Bruce went down, who would we play there? Roo I suppose. And we can mix and match according to form and game plan. And having two elite endurance beasts in the forward line can give Paddy extra opportunities one out. I have thought that our forward line has been a liability for years. Quite limited in my view. Adding Bruce, and then Membrey was exciting. Adding McCartin was a solid gold decision (injuries aside). Now adding another runner starts to get real juicy.

Nothing better than a good Dad Joke.
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:

Since then

Finally

So,

My thoughts on 2016

Bye now

PS

Are you still trying to defend Jamie? So tell us how good is he?

Face facts. Cripps is a down hill skier who squibbs at the contest and doesn't want to tackle or know how to stick a tackle. He fits in well at West Coast. You and your mate p66 are like dogs with a bone...fair dinkum. Move on

Yes...Cousins had a hammy in early 2009 but finished the year strongly with the last 12 H&A out of a possible 14 games and the last 6 in a row.

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pg-r ... ?year=2009

You're such a hypocrite. Accusing someone of rewriting history and then tell us that 'He wouldn't have been the difference.' How the bloody hell do you know? We needed class and a finisher in 2009 and maybe if Cousins shared the load in the latter rounds maybe he or one of the other mids could've got us over the line in the GF.

....You should change your alias - just remove 1 letter and change 2 around (won't be too drastic)
See Shaggy's post

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Since then

Finally

So,

My thoughts on 2016

Bye now

PS

Face facts. Cripps is a down hill skier who squibbs at the contest and doesn't want to tackle or know how to stick a tackle. He fits in well at West Coast. You and your mate p66 are like dogs with a bone...fair dinkum. Move on

Yes...Cousins had a hammy in early 2009 but finished the year strongly with the last 12 H&A out of a possible 14 games and the last 6 in a row.

You're such a hypocrite. Accusing someone of rewriting history and then tell us that 'He wouldn't have been the difference.' How the bloody hell do you know? We needed class and a finisher in 2009 and maybe if Cousins shared the load in the latter rounds maybe he or one of the other mids could've got us over the line in the GF.

....You should change your alias - just remove 1 letter and change 2 around (won't be too drastic)
See Shaggy's post
Rest assured the Saintsational Council will decide on this once and for all

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Since then

Finally

So,

My thoughts on 2016

Bye now

PS

See Shaggy's post
Rest assured the Saintsational Council will decide on this once and for all

Zed
SS Hall of Fame

BigMart wrote: About the saints in 2017

Dare I say it? Luck going our way, if we get some confidence early... We can give it a shake!
Jake Carlisle is going to be the difference between us finishing about the same and Top 4. He gets back to his potential, look out!!

Brown will surprise, he will be a super pick up with more to his output than just what he does, but what he allows other defenders to do. Steven will represent great value too, like Mav did. Not a gun, but a soldier.

McCarten, Acres and Billings to be to be the big improves. Paddy will kick 50 if he stays fit. Billings will finish top 3 in the B&F.
I pretty well agree on all the above. I think the big challenge will be getting the balance right. We may well have situations where a similar group of players are all playing well but they just can't all fit in eg small forward Lonie, Sinclair, Gresham or Michington, or inside mids, or tall forwards, or rebounding defenders.

We still need some outside speed and hopefully Long can bring that.

Life is never more fun than when you're the underdog competing against the giants.
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

evo wrote:

Since then

Finally

So,

My thoughts on 2016

Bye now

PS

Always like reading your posts, even if I don't agree with all of them.
+ 1

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Since then

Finally

So,

My thoughts on 2016

Bye now

PS

See Shaggy's post
Not sure where I was defending Cripps but feel free to write an essay on a view I never shared above. It is irrelevant though whether Cripps is or will be any good for that matter - dismissing a player based on a photo not being present is probably one of most stupid acts on this forum.

Flattered though for the added research and link - you put in some real effort there for me. But sorry, there is no evidence that Ben Cousins was a right recruit. I wasn't the one declaring to all I got that one right when I didn't. There's more evidence to suggest it was a success and probably wouldn't have been a factor, but hey I'm only responding to the initial declaration.

Thanks for the alias suggestion, good one and very genius. Maybe change your letters, what are there 7? And replace them with 8 different ones.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Since then

Finally

So,

My thoughts on 2016

Bye now

PS

Sorry didn't know posters weren't allowed to have opinions on the opinions of other posters. Everything I wrote was related to his post and called out some untruths.

So practice what you preach and let others (not just yourself) have an opinion. At least mine was related to topics in the OP. Your's is just having a whinge because you don't agree with it.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Your reply was typical spinner

My post was aimed fair square at some typical people

Middo
Club Player

Spinner wrote:
Scollop wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Since then

Finally

So,

My thoughts on 2016

Bye now

PS

See Shaggy's post
Not sure where I was defending Cripps but feel free to write an essay on a view I never shared above. It is irrelevant though whether Cripps is or will be any good for that matter - dismissing a player based on a photo not being present is probably one of most stupid acts on this forum.

Flattered though for the added research and link - you put in some real effort there for me. But sorry, there is no evidence that Ben Cousins was a right recruit. I wasn't the one declaring to all I got that one right when I didn't. There's more evidence to suggest it was a success and probably wouldn't have been a factor, but hey I'm only responding to the initial declaration.

Thanks for the alias suggestion, good one and very genius. Maybe change your letters, what are there 7? And replace them with 8 different ones.
+1

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Middo wrote:Bit of look at me post really ..DGAF ..
It sure is and that's what we all love about Marto

It's the heart and soul attitude of the forum and not from a troll like another look at me poster.

Posters like BM and plugsie are a rare find
That's where BM and Plugger were different. BigMart always tried to offer reasoned analysis - but did get dragged into crappy debates all too often by taking the bait. I think he'll admit that too, in hindsight.

FWIW, I nearly always agreed with BigMart's drafting strategy and analysis. Howard had me crying at 26; likewise Sweeney and countless other stupid picks.

I'm very happy with our recent strategy. The only recent draft move that made me a bit nervous was Daniel McKenzie (ranked him in the low 30s) as it was a deep-ish draft and I felt there was better talent still around that pick, especially Touk Miller and Alex Neal-Bullen (who slid massively). I also think Xavier Richards would have offered great insurance as a rookie; I'd have had him over Jason Holmes given our depth in ruck stocks.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Shaggy
Club Player

Spinner wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Since then

Finally

So,

My thoughts on 2016

Bye now

PS

Sorry didn't know posters weren't allowed to have opinions on the opinions of other posters. Everything I wrote was related to his post and called out some untruths.

So practice what you preach and let others (not just yourself) have an opinion. At least mine was related to topics in the OP. Your's is just having a whinge because you don't agree with it.
Opinions are fine. Sniping is not. There is a line between banter and bullying which you cross. Ignore BM's threads if u cannot help yourself.

Saints94
SS Life Member

Haven't been this excited going into a footy season since 09/10

Exciting times ahead!

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Spinner wrote:
BigMart wrote:Some of the infamous posts I've made over the journey
We might recall
My comments on
I was roundly smashed
It was deemed
I wasn't allowed to
Even though I am related
My comments on
in the fact I knew
was a disgrace IMO.
But opinion was shut down!
I actually said
I was so happy
Of course I knew
I stated
Photogate! Still infamous,
I was pumped
I quipped
Yada yada yada...
My further take on
My lashing of
A disgusting
Since many on here love to
I thought I'd
l actually did LoL
I reckon
I really like

Opinions are fine. Sniping is not. There is a line between banter and bullying which you cross. Ignore BM's threads if u cannot help yourself.
What are you on about? bullying?

Spinner merely addressed some long winded points that BM made about himself and his opinions…

If Marto didn't want a thread all about his opinions (which are fine I'll add) then he wouldn't have started it.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Version of truths. Story is better i suppose, when told with some extravagance.

Spinner, is just true to form, playing the man... From the sanctuary.

A bully would actually worry

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Since then

Finally

So,

My thoughts on 2016

Bye now

PS

Kidding yourself calling that sniping and bullying - actually insulting to real bullying.

How about you defend my opinion against the original opinion instead of sooking, whinging and making unjustified assertions that actually trivialise the real issue of bullying.