Jaxons come on down (2017/18 thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

loris
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jaxons come on down (2017/18 thread)

To put your minds at rest re WW/GPHB he’s OK. I was a bit concerned by some of his posting style, that was somewhat out of character with him of late. So I sent him a PM yesterday to check if he was OK. He assured me he is OK.

Seems also there was a bit of a mix up re getting a new address and nickname. He was awaiting on Backfrom USA to send him some e-mails re how to get re-instated after his ban, they never arrived. Seeing his GPHB nic was still activated he used that - so he committed a further sin. Naughty GPHB!!

Says he’s happy not to be able to post anymore, plus a few other things that I won’t disclose.

So for those who worry about how he might be travelling (as I was), I accept it when he said to me he’s OK. He was his usual charming erudite self in the Pm reply to me.

MickThomas
Club Player

Myron Gaines wrote:WTF happened to WW? He was once a fantastic poster. Talk about losing ya s***
He is now banned under his I.P.
so unless he does some I.P. masking, a la wikileaks, where his I.P. is hidden or re-routed,
he can't get a new nic using his current landline (maybe he could use wireless broadband)

I hope he is doing OK, because he worked at the club and still has contacts,
so his knowledge of the inner workings is second to none.
His posts will be sorely missed by a large number of posters, and not missed by others.
He did polarise opinions, but we can't please everyone, and he showed neither fear nor favour, but was straight down the line.
Last edited by MickThomas on Mon 02 Oct 2017 9:34pm, edited 1 time in total.

2020 was an aberration, when we travelled twice to Adelaide and won both, beat Tigers early, beat our bogey Swans. 2021 we've returned to our old ways. Damn
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:To put your minds at rest re WW/GPHB he’s OK. I was a bit concerned by some of his posting style, that was somewhat out of character with him of late. So I sent him a PM yesterday to check if he was OK. He assured me he is OK.

Seems also there was a bit of a mix up re getting a new address and nickname. He was awaiting on Backfrom USA to send him some e-mails re how to get re-instated after his ban, they never arrived. Seeing his GPHB nic was still activated he used that - so he committed a further sin. Naughty GPHB!!

Says he’s happy not to be able to post anymore, plus a few other things that I won’t disclose.

So for those who worry about how he might be travelling (as I was), I accept it when he said to me he’s OK. He was his usual charming erudite self in the Pm reply to me.
Nice work fair lady.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

MickThomas wrote:
Myron Gaines wrote:WTF happened to WW? He was once a fantastic poster. Talk about losing ya s***
WW reinvented himself as GregPackhamsHeadband
and is now banned under his I.P.
so unless he does some I.P. masking, a la wikileaks, where his I.P. is hidden or re-routed,
he can't get a new nic using his current landline (maybe he could use wireless broadband)

I hope he is doing OK, because he worked at the club and still has contacts,
so his knowledge of the inner workings is second to none.
His posts will be sorely missed by a large number of posters, and not missed by others.
He did polarise opinions, but we can't please everyone, and he showed neither fear nor favour, but was straight down the line.
+1.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Fair enough Con

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
supersaints
Club Player

Sure he's not now Raph goat Clarke?

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:To put your minds at rest re WW/GPHB he’s OK. I was a bit concerned by some of his posting style, that was somewhat out of character with him of late. So I sent him a PM yesterday to check if he was OK. He assured me he is OK.

Loris

There was no confusion.

I explained to him that when he applied for a new username (Nic) using a new email address the system AUTO sends an email to the email address that has enclused a confirmation link. I also explained that this email is auto generated immediately after registering BUT can get stuck in junk mail and he should check there if he doesn't receive an email.

I reactivated his username so that he could PM with me until he was set up under the specific condition that he didn't post.

He posted once and I sent a PM reminder not to post.

He then posted several abusive / rude and offensive posts - breaching rules multiple times and in multiple ways.

His disregard for the rules earned him a 3rd ban with 12 months and given he had already reached the email ban stage, the next level ban is an IP ban.

He can still rejoin the forum by using his mobile phone IP but not with his old email and not his old Nic.

However if we breaches rules again 3 times within 7 days then his e-mail / Nic / mobile IP will be banned again.

Just for the record we have tried to be patient / counselled and tried to be accommodating.

Simon

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

If the guy cracks the sads on an internet forum then unfortunately all is not right. I don't understand ppl getting offended by anonymous posters who have no idea of who you are. So if he has been abusive then he has serious issues. He has mentioned he worked in law enforcement. Actually he sounds a bit like Grant Thomas.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
The_President
Club Player

If it only costs us a second rounder, should we consider getting Saad from the Suns?

Very quick, still only 23.

We've previously used second rounders on Steele & Freeman.

** I say second rounder because that is the reporter asking price by the Suns
*** Yes, I know we don't have a second rounder at the moment, but play along.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

I'm not over the last Saad.

Joe Bloggs
Club Player

magnifisaint wrote:If the guy cracks the sads on an internet forum then unfortunately all is not right. I don't understand ppl getting offended by anonymous posters who have no idea of who you are. So if he has been abusive then he has serious issues. He has mentioned he worked in law enforcement. Actually he sounds a bit like Grant Thomas.
Yes he has issues. ..just an old man or woman without much purpose in his life he realised his life's work was a sham and ultimately pointless wll unfortunately happen to most people.

stkmo
Club Player

Very close to Saady. Not coming to us unfortunately. I've tried convincing him trust me.

Blue's (his preference) Collingwood and Dons are the club's he wants to entertain due to family location.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:I'm not over the last Saad.
Are they related?

Does he have a 150 metre run up?

If so, get him.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

stkmo wrote:Very close to Saady. Not coming to us unfortunately. I've tried convincing him trust me.

Blue's (his preference) Collingwood and Dons are the club's he wants to entertain due to family location.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how hard did you try?

Could you have done anything better?

asiu
Saintsational Legend

... realised his life's work was a sham and ultimately pointless wll unfortunately happen to most people.

one trap i'm not fall'n for (seriously hopefully) is that one

payed my way 'n payed my dues with very little whinging
judged little , though viciously when i did :(
see high into catalyst and my fellows

if i go out now , god bless my trashed 'n rubbished Earthsuit ,
my life /Life was at least aimed at the appropriate Target ,
'n Thank the Goddess for THAT

i'm going out contented
'n That , will be the last choice i make

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I'd rather have a diehard supporter like WW/GPHB on this forum than a Jaxons-type any day of the week. Couldn't care less if Jaxons pulls the pin because not everyone is willing to ride his nuts.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:I'd rather have a diehard supporter like WW/GPHB on this forum than a Jaxons-type any day of the week. Couldn't care less if Jaxons pulls the pin because not everyone is willing to ride his nuts.

Surely you are the duplicate username of one of those then if you think that... only possible explanation.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:I'd rather have a diehard supporter like WW/GPHB on this forum than a Jaxons-type any day of the week. Couldn't care less if Jaxons pulls the pin because not everyone is willing to ride his nuts.
The main point that should be respected is that everyone should have a right to post here and the rules seem to do a fair job of maintaining that for all. Some dont respect that and continually change their nic or ip to maintain a dogged and sometimes vial attack on decency.

On another point, Jaxons is just a leak in the inner sanctum. Sometimes he leaks pure gold other times its just piss in the wind. I wonder why he implied he was holding onto the Haynes news. Maybe he didn't but it seemed that way to me. Its all very dramatic.

takeaway
Club Player

A diehard supporter who regularly, and often aggressively and illogically bagged his team??? No thanks. Debate is central to this forum, but not once GPHB went off the rails. Give me Jaxon's input anytime.

HarryM
Club Player

Birds of a feather :D

Diehard supporter?

Some people are just so gullible :D

saint-stu
Club Player

I'm shocked WW and GPHB are the same person. Completely different posting styles?

1ac46a38
MickThomas
Club Player

Jaxons last visit was...

Last visited:Tue 03 Oct 2017 12:22pm

2020 was an aberration, when we travelled twice to Adelaide and won both, beat Tigers early, beat our bogey Swans. 2021 we've returned to our old ways. Damn
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

MickThomas wrote:Jaxons last visit was...

During his janitorial smoko break.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
MickThomas
Club Player

Sainternist wrote:
MickThomas wrote:Jaxons last visit was...

During his janitorial smoko break.
:D :lol: :mrgreen:

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

We're a broad church.
I'm happy to ride the nuts of Jaxons as well as GPHB and WW.