Jaxons come on down (2017/18 thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jaxons come on down (2017/18 thread)

I really liked white winmar

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
MickThomas wrote:Jaxons last visit was...

Last visited:Tue 03 Oct 2017 12:22pm
During his janitorial smoko break.
Haha

MickThomas
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote:We're a broad church.
I'm happy to ride the nuts of Jaxons as well as GPHB and WW.
and with religious fervour,
the faithful offer money constantly to the cause,
hoping and praying for salvation and happiness.

Archbishop Finnis has anointed AR as the latter-day Moses,
he who must lead the tribe to the promised land.
In the Bible, Moses took 40 years to deliver the masses unto the land of Milk and Honey.
The faithful have, in the past, been seduced by false prophets who with silver tongue
and words of power, maketh us believe in their message.

Richo, thou art carrying the hopes and dreams of the many (well, 32k is not many compared with Hawks/Pies/Tigers heathen)
We implore you to deliver us from this despair, smite down those who wouldst harm thy flock
Strike at the walls of AFL House, even as Moses did turn to rubble the ramparts of Jericho

2020 was an aberration, when we travelled twice to Adelaide and won both, beat Tigers early, beat our bogey Swans. 2021 we've returned to our old ways. Damn
Gershwin
Club Player

loris wrote:To put your minds at rest re WW/GPHB he’s OK. I was a bit concerned by some of his posting style, that was somewhat out of character with him of late. So I sent him a PM yesterday to check if he was OK. He assured me he is OK.

Seems also there was a bit of a mix up re getting a new address and nickname. He was awaiting on Backfrom USA to send him some e-mails re how to get re-instated after his ban, they never arrived. Seeing his GPHB nic was still activated he used that - so he committed a further sin. Naughty GPHB!!

Says he’s happy not to be able to post anymore, plus a few other things that I won’t disclose.

So for those who worry about how he might be travelling (as I was), I accept it when he said to me he’s OK. He was his usual charming erudite self in the Pm reply to me.
Good on you for caring Loris.

summertime and the living is easy ........
SMS
Club Player

Great. Well done idiots. Now the only ITK for saints we had in the internet is gone.
Myaswel just guess now...

Myron Gaines
Club Player

What a sad place this has become. A select few have ruined the site for everyone. Selfish.

MickThomas
Club Player

SMS wrote:Great. Well done idiots. Now the only ITK for saints we had in the internet is gone.
Did the ITK send you a PM saying he's had enough?

Or are you just making it up, like Damien Barrett?

2020 was an aberration, when we travelled twice to Adelaide and won both, beat Tigers early, beat our bogey Swans. 2021 we've returned to our old ways. Damn
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Gershwin wrote:
loris wrote:To put your minds at rest re WW/GPHB he’s OK. I was a bit concerned by some of his posting style, that was somewhat out of character with him of late. So I sent him a PM yesterday to check if he was OK. He assured me he is OK.

Seems also there was a bit of a mix up re getting a new address and nickname. He was awaiting on Backfrom USA to send him some e-mails re how to get re-instated after his ban, they never arrived. Seeing his GPHB nic was still activated he used that - so he committed a further sin. Naughty GPHB!!

Says he’s happy not to be able to post anymore, plus a few other things that I won’t disclose.

So for those who worry about how he might be travelling (as I was), I accept it when he said to me he’s OK. He was his usual charming erudite self in the Pm reply to me.
Yep well done Loris.

Shame jaxons was bullied as his strike rate proves he is a genuine ITK.

MickThomas
Club Player

SMS wrote:Great. Well done idiots. Now the only ITK for saints we had in the internet is gone.
He hasn't gone. Still listed as a registered user.
His status hasn't changed.

Freebird
Club Player

Understatement - they're jerking themselves off by disparaging the ones with some knowledge and the reason most of us come here.

We're not here to stoke the egos of the pathetic morons that spend most of their pathetic lives on an internet trying to impress who ffs

Darth Vader
Club Player

Gershwin wrote:

Agree. Don't know you Loris but you seem like a quality person. Well done.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

So you cabbages have managed to get rid of Tony74 who had a 100% strike rate on everything, and now Jaxons doesn't want to post. How hard is it to be just reasonably normal? I'm not a Jaxons disciple, but his mail is better than most, and right more often than not. But to drive him away because the media haven't given any mentions on Hayne, is your life really that bitter and sad?

Bring back the Lockett era
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Darth Vader wrote:
Gershwin wrote:

Agree. Don't know you Loris but you seem like a quality person. Well done.
Yes, well done. And thank your for sharing that you did it too, it's all too easy not ask those questions or reach out.

Junior
Club Player

I wish there were more people like Loris on this forum as if there was maybe this site would be great like it used to be.

I would rather read information from someone who gets most thing s right than the crap some of the aggressors post.

A champion team will always beat a team of champions.
suss
Club Player

jonesy wrote:So you cabbages have managed to get rid of Tony74 who had a 100% strike rate on everything, and now Jaxons doesn't want to post. How hard is it to be just reasonably normal? I'm not a Jaxons disciple, but his mail is better than most, and right more often than not. But to drive him away because the media haven't given any mentions on Hayne, is your life really that bitter and sad?
I posted a bit of intel I had a couple of weeks ago and got jumped on by a turnip head. It's only the second time I've had any gossip in 20 years on this forum and the old one. There's no way I'll post anything like that ever again and I can completely understand why Tony74 and Jaxsons couldn't be bothered.

It's a shame, the site has a lot of quality people but 5 or 6 absolute monkeys who ruin it for everyone.

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:So you cabbages have managed to get rid of Tony74 who had a 100% strike rate on everything, and now Jaxons doesn't want to post. How hard is it to be just reasonably normal? I'm not a Jaxons disciple, but his mail is better than most, and right more often than not. But to drive him away because the media haven't given any mentions on Hayne, is your life really that bitter and sad?
+1 No wonder he's left. Tried to bring info and gets bagged for it.

Nee!
MickThomas
Club Player

So someone named SMS proclaims that Jaxons has quit the forum.
No proof, but everyone believes him.
Sheep. Follow blindly

SuperDuper
Club Player

MickThomas wrote:So someone named SMS proclaims that Jaxons has quit the forum.
No proof, but everyone believes him.
Sheep. Follow blindly
just give it a rest... start a "we are great Jaxons skeptics and realise things others dont and are so clever" thread and stay out of this one, taking the other ego maniacs with you.

Can the mods keep these types of comments in an other thread please? Redirect them to the "we are the great Jaxons skeptics thread" where they can also talk about how sheeple believe in global warming but they are skeptics and know the real truth.

Cant be too hard to stop these comments in this particular thread. Becauwe it is very very boring and the majority have expressed a desire that Jaxons keep posting. This is the thread for that. Allow these great skeptics to start their own thread and people can vote with their clicks!

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Jaxons will be back :wink:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
lewdogs
Club Player

Wtf happened here? It's a thread for a poster to post tidbits of info and others to discuss it. It's not a bloody conspiracy. If you don't like it or don't like the source just post in other threads. It's not hard.

The way some people go on it's as if they're personally affronted. It's seriously pathetic. Take the drivel somewhere else rather than ruining it for everyone else. It's a st kilda fan forum, not the bloody illuminati. If the poster has left I guess I don't blame them but as someone who has been on the forum for a while, although doesn't post much, it would be a serious shame as their info at this time of year is generally excellent and at the very least fun to discuss.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

lewdogs wrote:Wtf happened here? It's a thread for a poster to post tidbits of info and others to discuss it. It's not a bloody conspiracy. If you don't like it or don't like the source just post in other threads. It's not hard.

The way some people go on it's as if they're personally affronted. It's seriously pathetic. Take the drivel somewhere else rather than ruining it for everyone else. It's a st kilda fan forum, not the bloody illuminati. If the poster has left I guess I don't blame them but as someone who has been on the forum for a while, although doesn't post much, it would be a serious shame as their info at this time of year is generally excellent and at the very least fun to discuss.
Agree completely.

jimmy_slats
Club Player

Seriously mods if you had of just made a sticky thread or what ever you call them on trade rumours and closed this one down ages ago we wouldn’t have this problem the fact you have let it go on this far is completely on you guys! Enough is enough close this thread and start a trade Rumours one like there has been every other year!

'WALK THIS WAY!!!!!'
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Mods don't make threads - posters do. Anyone can make one.

Mods don't close threads unless rules are breached. Rules have been breached in this thread but that one poster has been banned.

The issue here is that a small minority doubt Jaxons.

They are loud, repetitive, perhaps rude but have mostly posted within the rules.

We can't just delete their posts or close a thread because we don't like their opinion or view.

They are entitled to hold an opinion - right or wrong.

The vast majority understand and appreciate Jaxons contributions and supporting and defending him in the thread.

If we edited / closed the thread - others would complain.

Thread remains open.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

lewdogs wrote:Wtf happened here? It's a thread for a poster to post tidbits of info and others to discuss it. It's not a bloody conspiracy. If you don't like it or don't like the source just post in other threads. It's not hard.

This!

I doubt jaxsons posts anymore. He gives us a tidbit and he gets hounded by the righteous.

He’s keeping me updated - we’ll see how it pans out. Good luck to you all. The reason we are all here is due to our love for our club. To quote kamal - why can’t people just get along?

#1 Ryder fan
mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

This thread just highlights why this place isn't what it used to be..

Really disappointing from some of you..