Gutless Richo will make minimal changes

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Gutless Richo will make minimal changes

Because he’s a pea-heart and is rudderless.

There will be 3 changes. Must be 6. Players need to be punished.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
SuperDuper
Club Player

Re: Gutless Richo will make minimal changes

Outs should include:

Longer, McCartin, Clarke (not ready), Long, Stevens (butchers the ball) and a few others

Why was Dunstan not in the team? Clearly ahead of Clark and Long as of right now

Saint_J
Club Player

Ritcho is minimal

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

The buck stops with the coach. 5 yards and nothing to show. Brad Scott knows how to coach. Richardson is clueless.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
wasoncestkil58
Club Player

Dunstan in for Armitage. Long needs to stay in for a couple more games I think. Bruce as the second ruckman is not working, they need to try someone else. Give Hickey another chance I guess. Give Clark a few more chances. Coffield in for probably Sinclair as he has been really quiet in the first two games. Should be a minimum of 5 changes. Make a statement.

The Barometer
Club Player

wasoncestkil58 wrote:Dunstan in for Armitage. Long needs to stay in for a couple more games I think. Bruce as the second ruckman is not working, they need to try someone else. Give Hickey another chance I guess. Give Clark a few more chances. Coffield in for probably Sinclair as he has been really quiet in the first two games. Should be a minimum of 5 changes. Make a statement.
Agree with these.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

SuperDuper wrote:Outs should include:

Longer, McCartin, Clarke (not ready), Long, Stevens (butchers the ball) and a few others

Why was Dunstan not in the team? Clearly ahead of Clark and Long as of right now
FFS...you'd seriously bin Long? Was one of our better players! I'd have Sinclair ahead of him by a mile.

Longer can go (likely injured anyway) and join Hickey as no longer (intended) required. Bruce was much more competitive in the ruck...so we've got a dire situation on our hands this season.

Clark had a go several times in three on one situations, while his team mates watched...hold.

Stevens can go...Dunstan preferred.

McCartin has to stay, and add to his long list of well intentioned bloopers. Did Bruce or Membrey look more dangerous out there today?