Saucy Lyon

Re: Saucy Lyon

St. Paul wrote:There is a reported confidentiality agreement in place between the parties. Rather than leap straight to the cover up conspiracy theory, maybe it's a case of the victim wanting her privacy and was satisfied by the compensation and now just wants to move on with her life. As many people in the same situation do every day.
the 'victim' doesn't want to be looked at funny down the local shops, nor be the target of gossip.
She wants to just get on with her life and not be the subject of 'oh, so it's HER, eh!'

St. Paul

Still no evidence, as per usual, just personal attacks. Give it up, Porkey, Pussy, or whatever your two mates on the forum call you. Ring Ross and the AFL and tell them where they went wrong. You're pretty good at handing out advice, not that anyone wants to accept it. You have no idea, and no amount of trying to bait will change that. Why would they make an internal review public? You clearly know nothing about the way these matters are investigated or what the protocols are. Stick to what you know. Oh wait.........

"For when I am powerless, then I am strong."

St. Paul wrote:Still no evidence, as per usual, just personal attacks. Give it up, Porkey, Pussy, or whatever your two mates on the forum call you. Ring Ross and the AFL and tell them where they went wrong. You're pretty good at handing out advice, not that anyone wants to accept it. You have no idea, and no amount of trying to bait will change that. Why would they make an internal review public? You clearly know nothing about the way these matters are investigated or what the protocols are. Stick to what you know. Oh wait.........
What's he need evidence for?????

It's a forum, not Victoria Police Records and Warrants section!!!!!

Also, are you calling 'the powers that be', liars?????

stonecold wrote:
St. Paul wrote:Still no evidence, as per usual, just personal attacks. Give it up, Porkey, Pussy, or whatever your two mates on the forum call you. Ring Ross and the AFL and tell them where they went wrong. You're pretty good at handing out advice, not that anyone wants to accept it. You have no idea, and no amount of trying to bait will change that. Why would they make an internal review public? You clearly know nothing about the way these matters are investigated or what the protocols are. Stick to what you know. Oh wait.........

I give up with this bloke. Lol. Its all over the news the AFL knew about it. Maybe he needs to try google.

5 usernames banned and counting (soon to be another one gone to the big house)....seriously. :D

St. Paul

No. When you accuse someone of serious misconduct, or a conspiracy, it's best to have evidence. You should know that. Did Drake lock you up, you bad widdle boy? Nah, he can't have, because the criminal bigmouth is another fantasy you've concocted. Now it must be lights out time. Pop back into your cage and get mummy to read you a bedtime story.

St. Paul

parkeysainter wrote:
stonecold wrote:

I give up with this bloke. Lol. Its all over the news the AFL knew about it. Maybe he needs to try google.

5 usernames banned and counting (soon to be another one gone to the big house)....seriously. :D
Just another lie and wishful thinking. You do know you and pebbles are the forum's resident jokes, don't you? Now stop hijacking another thread with your pathetic attacks.

Forums resident jokes, you've gathered that in such a short time, what a week and a bit????

Being loyal to Ross is one thing, however the evidence is there for all to see!!!!!

St. Paul wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
stonecold wrote:

Just another lie and wishful thinking. You do know you and pebbles are the forum's resident jokes, don't you? Now stop hijacking another thread with your pathetic attacks.
I don't have Pebbles and Bam-Bam on ignore, because they give me hours of mirth- like watching Fawlty Towers

St. Paul

stonecold wrote:Forums resident jokes, you've gathered that in such a short time, what a week and a bit????

Being loyal to Ross is one thing, however the evidence is there for all to see!!!!!
Well I'm a lot smarter and intuitive than you. It's not hard to see. You post often enough. I would miss you, because in an unintentional way, you're hilarious. Now I'm sure the other forumites don't want to read any more of this petty drivel. Stick to the footy.

WellardSaint wrote:
St. Paul wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
stonecold wrote:

I don't have Pebbles and Bam-Bam on ignore, because they give me hours of mirth- like watching Fawlty Towers
OK Welly, everyone knows you miss WW and DH!!!!!

St. Paul

Well, no one would miss you pebbles. Still your imaginary informant mate can keep you company. In your mind is he a disgraced former copper?

suss wrote:At least it wasn’t “Ex-St Kilda coach Ross Lyon ...”.

Ssssh

All this is, is fodder for those who already have an axe to grind with Lyon. It happened years ago, has been dealt with and the figure suggested indicates whatever hgappened wasn't that serious. Big companies pay out $5000 - $10,000 just to make some people go away. I don't know what has happened and I'm willing to wager that 99.9% of ppl on here are guessing as well. A comment was made and offence was taken is all it appears. How bad the comment? Who knows?

Why would Fremantly publicly broadcast it all over the place? If it was our club I wouldn't want us to. Why do ppl automatically assume that by keeping it quiet that the club/AFL are doing the complainant a disservice? Did not one person read the Robert Doyle fiasco? Pretty sure the woman at the centre of that wished she never came fwd. Think about if it was your wife/girlfriend/daughter - not sure I'd want her allegations on the front page all over the country for football nuffies to digest and then turn on her just because it's upset their footy club's image.

I'm staggered this is such big news tbh. Unless Ross has touched her up or what he said was truly repulsive, it appears to be a non event

Moods wrote:All this is, is fodder for those who already have an axe to grind with Lyon. It happened years ago, has been dealt with and the figure suggested indicates whatever hgappened wasn't that serious. Big companies pay out $5000 - $10,000 just to make some people go away. I don't know what has happened and I'm willing to wager that 99.9% of ppl on here are guessing as well. A comment was made and offence was taken is all it appears. How bad the comment? Who knows?

Why would Fremantly publicly broadcast it all over the place? If it was our club I wouldn't want us to. Why do ppl automatically assume that by keeping it quiet that the club/AFL are doing the complainant a disservice? Did not one person read the Robert Doyle fiasco? Pretty sure the woman at the centre of that wished she never came fwd. Think about if it was your wife/girlfriend/daughter - not sure I'd want her allegations on the front page all over the country for football nuffies to digest and then turn on her just because it's upset their footy club's image.

I'm staggered this is such big news tbh. Unless Ross has touched her up or what he said was truly repulsive, it appears to be a non event
You are a disgrace Moods and need to be removed from this forum.
You show far too much common sense and reason to be a regular contributor on this site.

What evidence or inside knowledge does anyone In this forum actually have about this incident?
But it doesn't stop the accusations.

If Ross intimidated, made highly inappropriate comments or touched the woman I hoped he gets sacked and charged by the police.

A Payout of a low sum say $10-$20K does not indicate a major issue, all businesses payout employees for many reasons as it is easier to do so than deal with bs Fairwork claims or even falsified Workcover claims.

Interesting that the Lyon haters claim AFL cover up, media not reporting full truth etc when discussing this topic but any claim against a Saints player is a beat up or the media out to get us.

magnifisaint wrote:20k for an inappropriate comment sounds a bit rich. Obviously more than just a comment. Maybe it was continual harrassment?
Maybe 15k?
Irrelevent I've made many deals that resulted in 5 figure payouts to workers. I made those deals in the event of that worker doing something wrong.

For example I got someone paid out 22 weeks wages on top of their entitlements when they had snuck off from work to play Pokies for 2 hours on a daily basis for the better part of the year. That's Time Sheet fraud.

I got them the deal by arguing that they had a gambling addiction and addictions were illnesses.

The claim against Lyon is bulls*** and Freo settled to avoid the hassle of prolonged litigation. They should have just sacked the complainant for making a vexatious complaint.

If making the comment Lyon made "gee you dressed up tonight" is deemed sexual harassment, then I won't be working with or hiring women ever again.

Look, I am no fan of tosser Lyin but 10 grand for a comment about clothing. ..Pleaze....

saynta wrote:Look, I am no fan of tosser Lyin but 10 grand for a comment about clothing. ..Pleaze....
Thinking the same thing,headline news,give me a break

Ross is a tosser, but really?

What, so he didn’t like her outfit or - even more horrendously - did like it.

Either would be enough to offend some poor sensitive soul I guess :roll:

The joke is on the club really for caving in to this dobber/whinger. Weak governence

bigcarl wrote:Ross is a tosser, but really?

The joke is on the club really for caving in to this dobber/whinger. Weak governence
You haven't got a clue what he or she did or said. Geez, there's a few on here getting carried away...social issues on a footy forum always bring out the worst.

David-Lee

People must never been to any court...IF Ross said a sexually inappropriate comment he could be charged with sexual harassment which is a $100k payout all day long, $50k even if a person is innocent to avoid publicity or court.

IF he touched her it is sexual assault which is criminal and he would need a larger payout to offset the charges, usually $250k +.

My cousin is a sleazy, I mean criminal defense lawyer in Melbourne...we talked about this very topic and those are his thoughts from seeing 25 years of arbitration...he says a good % aren't even guilty but if you dont have proof you gotta pay to make it go away, he says if its genuine the offended party rarely let's go without a big settlement and the person knows they're guilty so they pay....of course this is just a comment and no one will ever know. My cousins reckons he committed no actionable offense or it would more $. Maybe inappropriate or it was taken in a way that offended but he says if its genuine theres $ to be made, she had a lawyer so....

You haven't got a clue what he or she did or said. Geez, there's a few on here getting carried away...social issues on a footy forum always bring out the worst.
I’ve got a fair idea of the type of thing that was said. Something so minor that it was forgiven for a small bribe.

Something so minor several parties sought legal advice. How long have you been working for Freo (or the AFL) again?

I no longer hate Ro$$y.

Imagine how much better off we would’ve been had he not left?

He’d still be with us - we would’ve avoided the Watters rubbish and looming Richo debacle.

To top it off, we’d probably be ina better position on field also (couldn’t be much worse!)

....all thanks to an inept board.

St. Paul

The ridiculous hysteria and potting of RL by some on here beggars belIef Imagine having some of these clowns on a jury. Let's not wait for the facts. He's a witch. Burn him! The mind boggles.

she said

Boss , does my arse look big in this dress

he said

no hon
your arse is just big

she said

thanx boss
that'll cost you 10 k

how dare you call me hon