Saints still in finals hunt!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Re: Saints still in finals hunt!

St. Paul wrote:It's good to have mates and supporters, pebbles. You'll never know what that's like, especially when it comes to respecting your opinion. You and Porkey make such a beautiful couple. Peas in a pod. I love your continual attempts to bait and troll. It's like being mauled by a dead sheep! I've got you off ignore because all it did was cause you to hurl abuse una(master)bated. I'd hate you to think you were being brave or clever because your neither. BTW, have you worked out the acronyms yet? What fun this is! Have you called Drake yet and organised that meeting?
what acronyms?
Pebbles doesn't know what that word means!

Someone told him that 'Glenelg' is an example of a 'palindrome' and he replied 'oh, is that where cyclists race around a steep wooden racetrack?' :lol:

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
stonecold
SS Life Member

St. Paul wrote:It's good to have mates and supporters, pebbles. You'll never know what that's like, especially when it comes to respecting your opinion. You and Porkey make such a beautiful couple. Peas in a pod. I love your continual attempts to bait and troll. It's like being mauled by a dead sheep! I've got you off ignore because all it did was cause you to hurl abuse una(master)bated. I'd hate you to think you were being brave or clever because your neither. BTW, have you worked out the acronyms yet? What fun this is! Have you called Drake yet and organised that meeting?
Never know what that's like?????

Don't make me laugh, you took me off ignore cause like most ex porkys, you just carnt miss out and not know what is happening, it's all about record keeping and paperwork hey?????

Now, I ask you before, however, won't ask you again, can you please stop trying to bait posters!!!!!

As for calling DH, he just doesn't have the mables or honesty to admit he's around for a meeting, he is an over-the-hill glorified record keeper and doesn't belong in the brother hood, if you get my drift!!!!!

Now, do yourself a service and stay away from StoneCold, thanks!!!!!

As for your acronyms, I have a couple for ya, however will not use them, as I have been asked not to continue our ongoing dispute, if you get my drift, so, in your bests interests, take note and put me back on the ignore list!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
stonecold
SS Life Member

Don't make me laugh, you took me off ignore cause like most ex porkys, you just carnt miss out and not know what is happening, it's all about record keeping and paperwork hey?????

Now, I ask you before, however, won't ask you again, can you please stop trying to bait posters!!!!!

As for calling DH, he just doesn't have the mables or honesty to admit he's around for a meeting, he is an over-the-hill glorified record keeper and doesn't belong in the brother hood, if you get my drift!!!!!

As for your acronyms, I have a couple for ya, however will not use them, as I have been asked not to continue our ongoing dispute, if you get my drift, so, in your bests interests, take note and put me back on the ignore list!!!!!

stonecold
SS Life Member

St. Paul
Club Player

Gee pebbles, you must be upset. Triple post! Do you stutter when you're upset? You keep using the same lines over and over. Got nothing, have you? You wouldn't have the pebbles to confront anyone. A legend in your own mind. It must be crowded in there with your imaginary informant. No self respecting copper would be seen dead with a big noting, big mouthed shitman, so I can deduce you're not a crook at all, but a mealy mouthed pissant.

Say hello to your imaginary friend while your tucking all the other voices in your head into bed. I take it you were trying to issue a veilled threat. Bring it on you old hack. As I said, like being mauled by a dead sheep, intellectually and physically.

"For when I am powerless, then I am strong."
stonecold
SS Life Member

I have constantly ask you to stop baiting, you haven't so I won't apoligise for what happens next!!!!!

Just couldn't pick up the cryptic clue about ongoing dispute could you?????

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Mathematic possibility!

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Don't give up. We are still a chance mathematically.

Nah. I'm just taking the piss now. We are f*** all chance after today's effort! :D :x :)

No idea how in 12 months we can go from beating GWS and Richmond very well (both played in a prelim against each othet last year) to this in 2018. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote:Don't give up. We are still a chance mathematically.

Nah. I'm just taking the piss now. We are f*** all chance after today's effort! :D :x :)

No idea how in 12 months we can go from beating GWS and Richmond very well (both played in a prelim against each othet last year) to this in 2018. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Welcome back to Earth Parkey, I hope reentry wasn’t too rough.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

saintspremiers wrote:

Still think the Saints will get alot better than this, but no finals now. The draw is too hard the next few weeks.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

Still think the Saints will get alot better than this, but no finals now. The draw is too hard the next few weeks.
It’s not a draw Parkey. Hasn’t been for over a decade. It’s a FIXture

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.