Getting that elusive free agent

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Getting that elusive free agent

Supt. Chalmers wrote:
SaintPav wrote:Like I said in another post, the membership and admin department leaves a lot to be desired as well after the way they handled my situation.

Really poor. I have lost confidence in the club.
What happened, Pav?

I was abused at the footy because my son apparently kicked the back of someone seat by accident after only being in the seat for a few minutes.

The creep just lost it and he wanted to take it outside.

His response was beyond belief considering that I hadn't said one word to him. Not one.

My son was so upset that we had to end up leaving the game.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

Supt. Chalmers wrote:Won't be going for Roos, SC. Something far more exciting and ambitious is in the winds. Have heard a whisper it's Clarkson. He's contracted until the end of 2019, however, Kokhead Kennett refuses to offer him an extension. Can you believe Clarkson can't get an extension with his record and our man did?!

I'm led to believe the old scars between Kenneth and Clarko are far from healed. The challenge and shiploads of dollars could be enough. Surely Kennet's return would've made Al spew! Here's our chance. Be bold, aggressive and nasty and screw the arrogant basterd. I'd love to see Kennet's face when Summers announces it!
Serious! Is Kennett that much of a d**khead? I know he always has been and its becoming more acute as he ages, but I'll be stunned if they lose Clarkson. Is Kennett inspired by Greg Westaway and Michael Nettlefold's supreme effort in losing Ross Lyon?

Is this wishful thinking on your behalf or have you heard something from someone reliable?

St. Paul
Club Player

I've heard it from a coterie member. Speculation at the moment but an offer is being prepared just in case Clarko and Jeff don't kiss and make up. The talk is Clarkson is not happy with Jeff and maybe looking elsewhere if things don't change.

"For when I am powerless, then I am strong."
asiu
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote:
Still getting paid pro-radia, ...
huh

what are u sayn there bloke ?

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

The big hook is a credible passionate coach and a Board that backs him. Once the Richo boil is lanced a lot of things will start to heal as the Saints long time brand isn't all that bad. I watched him (AR) on 360 Monday night and I think he has a problem in relating to reality. What's that called? Whateley had trouble making eye contact at introductions. He is a guy that has the pulse and knows AR is a dead man walking. Of course Elshaug is gone regardless.