Has Richo lost the players?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Has Richo lost the players?

I think it's clear he's lost the players
Last night he was seen in the coaching box well after the game had ended , clearly not realising players had left the arena and with little idea where they were....
Apparently, assistants came into the coaching box after the game and found Alan on the floor looking under the benches whispering "players.......players....are you there?"

“Yeah….nah””
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Teflon wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 1:10am I think it's clear he's lost the players
Last night he was seen in the coaching box well after the game had ended , clearly not realising players had left the arena and with little idea where they were....
Apparently, assistants came into the coaching box after the game and found Alan on the floor looking under the benches whispering "players.......players....are you there?"
nothing positive nor pleasing about him this year, really

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

I don't know about the players - but he has lost me. I can't even bring myself to view the coach report each week anymore - it is just magnifies my disappointment each loss, so much. Where is the spark, the PLAN to CHANGE, the PASSION? Where is the energy and the ideas? Corporate jargon doublespeak leaves me cold - like a dead fish and I wonder why I am listening or what I am hearing! Is there any meaning behind the wishy-washy words like pleasing and positives and hurting and working?
Why do our players hardly have a shot for goal when warming up - when they are so s*** after the game starts?
The club needs to ask if the players have been pacified and nullified by meaningless passionless phraseology, delivered by someone under hypnosis and become like somnambulist zombies in a dark tunnel to nowhere.
BECAUSE THAT IS HOW THEY PLAYED ON SATURDAY AND WHY EVERYONE WALKED OUT AT HALF TIME!

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

mbogo wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 10:11am I don't know about the players - but he has lost me. I can't even bring myself to view the coach report each week anymore - it is just magnifies my disappointment each loss, so much. Where is the spark, the PLAN to CHANGE, the PASSION? Where is the energy and the ideas? Corporate jargon doublespeak leaves me cold - like a dead fish and I wonder why I am listening or what I am hearing! Is there any meaning behind the wishy-washy words like pleasing and positives and hurting and working?
Why do our players hardly have a shot for goal when warming up - when they are so s*** after the game starts?
The club needs to ask if the players have been pacified and nullified by meaningless passionless phraseology, delivered by someone under hypnosis and become like somnambulist zombies in a dark tunnel to nowhere.
BECAUSE THAT IS HOW THEY PLAYED ON SATURDAY AND WHY EVERYONE WALKED OUT AT HALF TIME!
Spot on.

It’s like the current board have given up. I reckon they know they’re done.

They know Richo needs to go but that’s just the start of it. Perhaps too complex for them to handle, so they’ll just ride it out for as long as it takes for another ticket to oust them.

I’m not convinced we need another ticket, but not sold on Summers and his men either.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
chico2001
Club Player

fair call mbogo.........Just so many things going wrong from top to bottom. That loss to the swans really hit home how badly the club is going at the minute. This is now starting to have a massive detrimental effect on members and supporters

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Hit home to me after the first two JLT games. A Carlton friend and I were like...it can’t be just us!

oh when the
Club Player

Yep the writing was on the wall after the JLT games
There was no passion in the team from the first bounce .

And after the first qtr against North our season was done.

And since then there has been no passion from Administration from Coach or players.

And I fear the passion is being drained from our even rusted on members like me.

I am sure the Club does not understand what I am saying.